Quantcast

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

21 minutes ago, angelmas said:

I feel very touched watching our couple sing together, almost burst in tears. The lyrics are as beautiful as their story. In the drama, I think this song is more about captain Yoo Shi Jin feels to Kang Mo Yeon...especially when they were first reunited at Uruk. Same here, I really want to assume that the song is dedicated to SHK by 'that someone who obviously madly in love with her'..:blush:

ALWAYS - ENGLISH TRANSLATION

When I see you, everything stops
I don’t know since when

One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook up my heart
I knew that it was destiny

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes

Your love came scattered with the wind
whenever, wherever you are

ohohoh love, love, love

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you

I Love You
Are you listening?
Only You
Close your eyes

Even if everything changes, this won’t change
You are my, I am your love

Even if you take a little time to come back
Even if you pass over me
It’s alright, I’ll be here for you

I Love You
Don’t forget
Only You
The confession of my tears

Your love came scattered with the wind

@angelmas :Yes, i 'feel' the song too, the lyrics is so touching...

• Like 6
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

@kroosifix yes!! i am shedding silent tears.

she has a lot of secrets.. i can tell by the way she giggle like a crazy fangirl (read: me!). i would be the first one to sign up for her webminar! if she's too shy to post on the thread, ask her to pm'd you lols

• Like 11

I can't move from the Chengdu event....and the priceless towel.....LOL. SHK was also shy and was very cautious with SJK next to her. She keeps placing her left hand at her back... a girl only does that when she knows the guy next to her treats her more than a friend... Sigh, I am missing them both already. Now in my 10th round watching DOTS..

• Like 12
15 minutes ago, didibravo said:

I can't move from the Chengdu event....and the priceless towel.....LOL. SHK was also shy and was very cautious with SJK next to her. She keeps placing her left hand at her back... a girl only does that when she knows the guy next to her treats her more than a friend... Sigh, I am missing them both already. Now in my 10th round watching DOTS..

I thought I was the only one who watched it more than the usual rate. I've watched DOTS for 16 times now. When I miss the SS couple I just can't help myself but to rewatch the series! Haha :wub:

• Like 13
54 minutes ago, cabi03 said:

Just watched the video by XIAO for the nth time. Was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. And Ki really watches her like a hawk. When they were seated apart in front of their easel before they started drawing each other, Ki looked at her a few times to check on her (making sure the towel is in place?)

I cant load it! It keeps buffering. Boohoo!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cabi03 said:

Just watched the video by XIAO for the nth time. Was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. And Ki really watches her like a hawk. When they were seated apart in front of their easel before they started drawing each other, Ki looked at her a few times to check on her (making sure the towel is in place?)

where can I watch that video? Can you give me the link please?

edit:I already got the link

• Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon