• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

Hey,

can someone please give me the link to the chengdu fan meet that will be live on June 17th. Also, do you guys know what time it will be happening? I live in the us, so the time will probably be different but if you can just let me know when the event is going to be happening, that would be great. Thank you!!! 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, JadeL said:

Hey,

can someone please give me the link to the chengdu fan meet that will be live on June 17th. Also, do you guys know what time it will be happening? I live in the us, so the time will probably be different but if you can just let me know when the event is going to be happening, that would be great. Thank you!!! 

You can use iqiyi or Yizhibo app to watch live FM broadcast. Iqiyi requires VIP membership, USD5 for one month, can pay with PayPal. Yizhibo is free, but video resolution is much lower than iqiyi.

For tutorial here to install Yizhibo 

• Like 23
Spoiler

Thank you @Chewy Hoe and @pixieso let us participate and of course to @mummyof2 and @finickyfrayfor organizing our Indonesia SS comrades.

Looking forward to all yr pictures from rehearsal and fan meeting tonight. TGIF. Will continue to take a peek at this forum from one meeting to another meeting today..love u all..continue to spread positive support to our SS and missing Kyo...

• Like 14

Happy Friday Morning to all SongSong Shippers! Thank God because I was able to cope up in all the updates about SHK and SJK. A BIG THANKS TO ALL who put a lot of effort for this thread. I'm sorry I cannot mention you all. My mind is still processing because I've read your post starting from page 969 for almost 18 hours. Hahahaha. Anyway, just a reminder to all, please eat, relax or rest for the next few hours so all of you can function well later (even now I'm starting to tremble because of excitement :D:D:D:D:D). 

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

You can use iqiyi or Yizhibo app to watch live FM broadcast. Iqiyi requires VIP membership, USD5 for one month, can pay with PayPal. Yizhibo is free, but video resolution is much lower than iqiyi.

For tutorial here to install Yizhibo

Thanks for this! :heart: I have mine now.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Soompi Song Song Couple(International) x Coffee Couple(China) x 송송홀릭 코리아 (Korea)
Have come together to show our love to Song Song 

This is lengthy but it cannot be in spolier because it's important 

To all lovely shippers here who have contributed, thank you for waiting for me for further updates. I cannot reveal what we are doing while in preparation because this is a open forum and anyone can access and copy our stuff and bring out. Hence i have to wait till everything is completed because I can share here which will be today. 

Only 1 person have raised doubts so far and is not interested in gifts or cards to Song Song so you have been duly refunded because without trust its hard for you to be a part of any project. 

So we are not able to send flowers stands as planned due to unforeseen restrictions by the Chinese SJK fandom and the Organisers who refuse anything that has got to do with Song Song Couple. Even if we want to just send flower stands with just greetings for SJK has been denied becuse their fandom have already reserved all rights for display and we are only informed at last minute while the plans are already underway. That is their turf and it's their call and there is nothing much we can do since it's a SJK fanmeet afterall. 

However, in order not to disappoint everyone with nothing to show for, I strive on to work with Coffee Couple and this is what we have done for Soompi Shippers who have contributed 

All Your Messages to be printed as greeting cards to be sent to Song Song as promised 

Our Presents to our beloved Song Song Couple 

Gorgeous Swarovski Candle Holder in a pair no less 

And Most Importantly it was passed on personally to none other than Ms Lee our Song Song Guardian Angel at the hotel

The first dark blue paper bag contains our gift and she is holding the cards in her hands! 

MISSION accomplished for now. Will post updates later when we get any! 

Words cannot express my gratitude to Vivian of Coffee Couple who made all this possible! Let's continue to send our love to Song Song! 

Please feel free to share this on IG and tag SJK and SHK and Ms Lee and whoever to spread our love! You can use the below picture for convienence 

Hide contents

Please understand that my job is to make sure our love for SS gets conveyed to them and only people who have been with me all the way knows how much sleepless nights I had to make sure things worked out. I do not take care of money and we shouldn't be revealing figures in an open forum because we are collaborating with other clubs on an international scale and we have to respect them. We have never seen other fandoms revealing figures in a open concept too! 

All respective countries head have been duly informed of your country total contributions and will be informed by pixies the amount we have spent so far which is really not a lot at all. Everything will be accounted for and please feel free to pm thepixies to find out if you have contributed 

Whatever money we have left will be used for Shanghai and if we still have money left, we will donate to a charitable cause on behalf of Song Song 

finally I can get some sleep! 

Thanks @Chewy Hoe, @thepixies, coffee couple, and to all the contributors. I'm sorry because all I can do is just to say thank you. I hope you will never get tired to update us and help us to send our loves to Song Song couple. God bless you all. :)

• Like 5

@Chewy Hoe, @pixies and coffee couple I salute you on this successful international project! The outcome is absolutely amazing! I don't know how you managed all these in such a short time. I know you've had sleepless nights so hang in there until after the FM. Poor Ms Lee, she has become the official courier for SS couple. 

• Like 9
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic