[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@nefer

I would like to think that SJK has deployed everyone to stay with SHK. It's crucial cos she has to arrive safely for his FM. 

He has to take extra precautions - the amount of precautionary measures is in proportion to the size of his humongous blue coat.   :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nefer said:

I haven't seen him and I have the same question too. Where are the other people? Is SJK traveling alone? :smile: 

The other are somewhere with Kyo, both managers and Ms. Lee. He's there all alone while his people are protecting his girl. lol, I have the same question too, I only see him with the security

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

@nefer

I would like to think that SJK has deployed everyone to stay with SHK. It's crucial cos she has to arrive safely for his FM. 

He has to take extra precautions - the amount of precautionary measures is in proportion to the size of his humongous blue coat.   :D

LOL ...Thanks and I agree. 

Am I the only one who thinks that the man in the blue shirt in front of the security personnel is SJK's manager?....cropping the picture just to draw attention to the man on the side. He's standing too close not to be some staff member....dunno where he disappeared off to in the later pictures.

N40UizJ.png

I really love Song Song couple.

One is good at wearing conspicuous clothes to distract while the other is good at ninja work.

I get you, SJK. You both really complement each other well outside the drama.

Too well for us shippers!

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the man in the blue shirt in front of the security personnel is SJK's manager?....cropping the picture just to draw attention to the man on the side. He's standing too close not to be some staff member....dunno where he disappeared off to in the later pictures.

From the photos after he passed immigration, its only left with the 2 bodyguards in black

After immigration, shld be the photo where he is on the travelator.

Or well, she might have left earlier alr given her ninja skills

Joongki, is that LKS's jacket?? It's too big and too long for you :)

That's what I thought too.. Where is manager nim?? 

Protecting ms. SHK, ms.park and ms.lee I suppose.

since they're all women. I never seen SHK using male bodyguards before? Or is it just me.

Those Chengdu fans... I really admire them. Sitting down and so well-organised.

The things fans sacrificed. Renal problems,leg cramps and gastritis - bet they won't eat cos they need clean hands for their shots.   *shaking head*.  

Bravo.

I don't think it's possible that Kyo flew before him because

1. The first flight out of Incheon today was at 3:15 pm - and the Chinese news was streaming news about that flight - I'm sure a few of her fans were there at Chengdu and would have spotted her even if the rest of the fangirls were only looking for SJK. Plus that reporter was there and would have said something.

2.She might have gone on the 8pm flight?. But -- that would make things looks even more suspicious than flying together... lol. Why fly out on a different flight less than an hour apart from each other.

3. She's the guest, he's the host. It's just plain wrong and makes zero sense for SJK to reach after his guest. 

Anyhow, the flight took off about 15 minutes ago. If she's not seen in Chengdu today then we'll just have to look out for her tomorrow.

Archived