[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Totally judging SJK's airport outfits every time (like there were so many other times??¿¿) he is with Kyo. U SO CUTE

I remember his rockstar outfit the last time. 

#NeverForget :P

(lol hashtag)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@finickyfray yeah, I think the signals got mixed up. I was telling Kyo to wear denim on top, didn't think that SJK would grab the closest denim option that he could find and put it on himself.

I am so distracted by his clothing that I don't think I can even look for her..lol...mission accomplished, I guess.

I tried to find a picture of his surroundings but his fans are uploading pictures like this .... ehh.

confused about this picture, is the woman sitting in front of the computer taking this picture?. How does one get to take a picture with such an angle.?

You are not distracting me with the coat JK, no no. lol, *scrutinizing the pic looking for a certain beautiful lady at the back...haha, no hope for me 

and my stream dead, or are they stop recording live for now bcos JK just arrived at Incheon? 

Hello! Have been lurking here from the beginning but never posted)) But now I am so excited that really need to say something)))

And want to thank you all for your comments, insights, analysis and photos. It's a pleasure to be a KiKyo shipper and fan))

And today is so nervewrecking! I need to prepare dinner and go to a training, but can't really.. SS made me glued to the computer screen)) Now at least have few hours knowing that don't miss anything)))

P.S. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language)

That conspicuous blue coat......is definitely part of yet another 007 stunt. He hasn't been dressed in this manner at airports recently till now.

Meanwhile, our woman ninja is on the loose? :)

Archived