[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You Lord for the Answered Prayer's...

A gift for those who have waited so patiently..

With a faithful heart's Dreams do come true....

Those words are enough for me to describe how I'am feeling right now...just re posting my post from last year

Poem's that I personally dedicated and made for The Song's..Image may contain: 2 people, textImage may contain: 9 people, people smiling, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Congrats to the SongSong couple and this thread. Had a hunch when there were news about SJK buying a big house that he was ready to settle down. Happy to have confirmation not just of dating but a marriage date. Daebak! They're beautiful people and hope for all the best. :wub:

Everything about relationship one can learn from the two of you. Your fairy tale romance with a fairy tale ending is truly inspiring. It would be so wonderful if all of us had your good fortune, but in the meantime, thanks for letting us shippers and fans  be a part of your love story.

May each day be more beautiful than the one before it. May your love for each other grow stronger as you get older. May you find yourselves still holding hands and basking in each other’s love when all that is youthful and impermanent have faded away. Congratulations SongSongCouple on taking this leap of faith.

I was literally crying while reading the news.  Congratulations to us all shippers, comrades, chingus and fans, we made it!  Love you all.

Just now, karifan937 said:

Hello nice to meet you on this thread. What happened in April 2016 that convinced you SSC was real?

Started with dating in NY .. than she posted 3 pics 'couple photos' in her instagram ..  and her 'acknowledgement' as being SSC ... with all the hash tag .. If SJK is a mere co-star - she wouldn't have posted on her instagram ... and she is approaching the marriage age .. and her past history - I am sure she won't just dates .... being broken 2 times should be more than enough for her to learn .. so I am very sure - when she posted on her IG - she was being serious and she's will not just date ... it's marriage she's looking for ..

That is just my believe .. not base on any facts - only from my observation - been following her since 2004 ... (I was a Bikyo fanatic before :D)

5 minutes ago, Eppy said:

Everything about relationship one can learn from the two of you. Your fairy tale romance with a fairy tale ending is truly inspiring. It would be so wonderful if all of us had your good fortune, but in the meantime, thanks for letting us shippers and fans  be a part of your love story.

May each day be more beautiful than the one before it. May your love for each other grow stronger as you get older. May you find yourselves still holding hands and basking in each other’s love when all that is youthful and impermanent have faded away. Congratulations SongSongCouple on taking this leap of faith.

I was literally crying while reading the news.  Congratulations to us all shippers, comrades, chingus and fans, we made it!  Love you all.

Crying again :bawling: this is beautiful chingu, thank you for articulating what every shipper wishes for the both of them :bawling:

Group hugs to all Song Song Shipper who always believe and loyal until the official news of their wedding date...... :heart: :heart:

It's really been a long time not to write on this thread, it's because sometimes there are people who seems to doubt about this shipper, and I think there's not much to say, because all I want to write is : Just wait when they announce their wedding..... and it finally.... today is the day...... I am so happy and can't help to have a joyful tears.... 

Wish their preparations are doing well...... and will finally reach the destination of this Shipper ..... MARRIAGE AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER. 

Let's start to fill this thread again chingu...:grin: :heart:

Omg. After so long, l'm back at this forum. Guys, our dream ship actually is building into a freaking real ship and damn, it's gonna sail to the most beautiful place. Goshhhh I'm so excited hearing the news and the best news to hear when I have to wake up so early to catch an early flight. The songsong couple is trending in twitter by the way. 

I'm actually greatful to have this place to vent. 

It feels like we're having a grand reunion chingus! so happy to see familiar names especially the pillars of this page. i joined around page 300, we've been in a crazy roller coaster ride. this is the most wonderful ship ever!, i am actually happy and contented with what they have showed and shared with us, with or without confirmation, whether they end up together or not. i am happy with the sscp craze during and after dots. BUT NOW? OMG! This is what every shipper's dream, OURS BECOME A REALITY! a big fat hug to those who keeps the ship sailing, active or not WE ARE ONE! 

Aww... Been waiting for some time for me to change from calling them Mr Song n Ms Song to Mr and Mrs Song-to-be! BIG CONGRATS! Can't wait for more sweet revelations from dispatch, plus insider scoop from perhaps LKS, YAI and JIS... JK sent surprise food truck for HK photoshoot? Seems like it is his unique of sending ala ala flower bouquet to his beloved. Haha... Please dont forget about the twtwb visit and women store fateful meeting ya, im hoping to hear more on it, lol..

For the meantime, these are my favourite dispatch shots, as of now kkkkk...

its been a while since the last time i visit this forum :)

woke up with a wonderful news about our fave couple :)

atlast the long wait is over seriously were just wishing for  the confirmation of their relationship but look wat they gave us a wedding announcement (i know everyone are not expecting this)

to my 1st ever kdrama otp, to the very lovely couple, my songsong couple chukahaeee reading news about the wedding all over the social media cant contain my happiness my fan girl :heart: is on a cloud nine :)

to all the shipper here thank you and lets enjoy this moment *cheers*

cant wait for the big day "WEDDING DAY" :heart:

Congrats to the Songsong couple. So happy for them.

Like to ask something....came across some articles that wrote differently...did they fall in love and start dating during filming DOTS (2nd half of 2015)? Or before that (one article said before...but might be mistakenly think as before airing the show (early 2016)?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-reported-to-have-been-dating-while-filming-for-descendants-of-the-sun

Vs

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/real-story-on-how-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-fell-in-love/

If it is during....i can't help thinking of destiny and fate...the male role was turned down by a few actors before SJK took it. So they are also "matchmakers"? Haha.

And the show (just watched a repeat chinese-dubbed in may)...the 2 chars  weren't bothered by families, love rivals, wealth differences etc (as in other dramas) but by their jobs esp the guy's...which correspond abit to real life concerns of celebrities dating celebrities.

Lastly this great news also give hope to other shippers...maybe sometimes it is not yet the right time but eventually will hear good news too.

13 minutes ago, kyooo929 said:

Aww... Been waiting for some time for me to change from calling them Mr Song n Ms Song to Mr and Mrs Song-to-be! BIG CONGRATS! Can't wait for more sweet revelations from dispatch, plus insider scoop from perhaps LKS, YAI and JIS... JK sent surprise food truck for HK photoshoot? Seems like it is his unique of sending ala ala flower bouquet to his beloved. Haha... Please dont forget about the twtwb visit and women store fateful meeting ya, im hoping to hear more on it, lol..

For the meantime, these are my favourite dispatch shots, as of now kkkkk...

why SJK salute and bow 90 degree?

The 2nd MOST anticipated event of the year (the 1st is of course on 31 Oct)...the movie premiere of BI. Will SHK show up in the red carpet hand in hand with SJK wearing their engagement rings?? AIGOO!!

[Photo] Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo’s love story

Updated : July 05 2017

From stars of “Descendants of the Sun” to a soon-to-be married couple in real life, maybe it is time to review the previous photos of the Songs taken together. 

We don’t know at point of the TV drama Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki fell in love with each other, but photos that have been shared via the actress’s Instagram account show the couple were already intimate enough to cozy up together and look like a couple. 

Here are some traces of the “Song couple” before they went official.

(Song Hye-kyo's Instagram)

sD3NR9E.jpg

gRn1EYA.jpg

tnZFN4U.jpg

Spoiler

Here's what Song Joong Ki's mom has to say about his marriage with Song Hye Kyo

News

Earlier this morning, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have surprised domestic and overseas fans with their marriage announcement. 
Sports Seoul asked for the statement of Song Joong Ki's mother regarding the marriage of the "SongSong" couple.

Through a phone call, Song Joong Ki's mother stated, "I like it. I am happy.". Welcoming the lovely Song Hye Kyo to their family. 

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's respective agencies said that the couple will wed on October 31st through a press release.

Once again, congratulations to the beautiful couple!

source

----------------------------

This is how and where Song Joong Ki proposed to Song Hye Kyo

News

It's romantic, just like the love story of Yoo Shi Jin Kang Mo Yeon!

Recently, both agencies of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announced the marriage of the on-screen couple now real-life couple this coming October. It was so sudden that fans are still in shock!

Song-Joong-Ki-and-Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg

On the same day, Dispatch released paparazzi photos of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo that was taken last January in Tokyo, Japan. Song Joong Ki decided to ask for Song Hye Kyo's love in Japan.

20170705094201_add3.jpg

Song Joong Ki arranged a surprise party in which only close friends of the couple were invited. The acquaintances of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo told Dispatch during that party, Song Joong Ki confessed his desire to be with Song Hye Kyo forever!

Spoiler

20170705075951_lhj_6423.jpg

20170705085910_lhj_6424.jpg

20170705092532_lhj_6426.jpg

20170705092533_lhj_6428.jpg

20170705075955_lhj_6429.jpg

20170705075956_lhj_6430.jpg

It has been reported that their love began during the filming of their drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. Another lovers from a drama which turned into reality!

20170705080021_s__5554545.jpg

20170705080019_s__5554544.jpg

Staffs of Battleship Island says they already know about Song-Song couple's marriage

News

Staffs of Battleship Island reveals that they already know about Song-Song couple's marriage for Song Joong-ki personally told the director about it.

Song Joong -ki is said to have confessed to Battleship Island's Director, Ryu Seung-hwan about his marriage.

The actor revealed that he wants to be honest with the people he's working with that's why he personally went to him and told him that he's getting married directly.

It is said that Song Joongki told the director about his marriage after the news of his trip with Song Hye-kyo in Bali was released.

Some officials in the movie also said that they already knew about their marriage. One offcial even said that she was sorry for deceiving the public but it was just  really personal.

Song Joongki's new movie, Battleship Island, will be released on 26th of July.

Source

Adding ----------NEWS

Song Joong Ki’s Mother Speaks Up About Her Son’s Marriage

Song Joong Ki’s getting married and his mom just released a statement about it!

His mother shared how happy she’s feeling, fully supporting his relationship with Song Hye Kyo.

“I am happy. It’s great news.” — Song Joong Ki’s mother

SongJoongKiFamilyMomDadSongHyeKyo2.pngWith her statement, it’s clear that Song Hye Kyo is being welcomed with open arms into Song Joong Ki’s loving family.

“Family is the most important to me. They’ve been the greatest lesson and gift in life, and it’s a direction I want to follow.”

– Song Joong Ki

complete article Link

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/mom-family-song-joong-ki-responds-answers-statement/

Archived