[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fav moments are :-

1) BAA - Their actions from the moment they got out of the van hand in hand up to the end of the ceremony where they left together and didn't join the group photo.

2) SJK mentioning SHK's name countless times during his award's speeches.

3) SHK flying to Chengdu to attend SJK's FM (we all know how low profile she is and her willingness to attend his FM is enough to tell how very comfortable she is with him)

4) SJK flying across the border to where SHK is. (Coincidence? I think not :wub:)

5) Sending coffee truck together? one name? hmmmmm :wub: (if they could just put " song song couple " on the food truck, I'm sure they would. but that would make it too obvious)

6) SJK's praises towards SHK is GOLD. He admires her so much. Wait, he loves her too much! :P

There's more to it really. ;)

For me, the"it" moment was Sweden. Given his hectic schedule at that time, it just did not make normal sense to fly all the way to Sweden for just 1-2 days and then rush back for APAN. Even then, I was not fully convinced since there were talks that SHK might also be returning for APAN. Did it make sense to fly there to see her when he would see her in 2 days when she returned even f they were dating?

Then it turned out then the "plane" pic on SHK's instagram did not mean she was returning! She had flown on to somewhere else (Italy?) and he flew back to attend APAN alone. It then'clicked' for me. He wanted to see her as they would be apart for a while due to his filming and her travels. THEN it made sense why he made the time and effort to make the very short trip.

"IT" moments so many - some of which are fan accounts but l wont count those as l did not see it with my own eyes.. 

these 4 r my top ranked as they r totally spontaneous and noone can dispute it as hamming it up for the cameras.

#1 place - def the hand consoling moment at baeksang coz he din know they were on camera

#2 place - holding her wrist n guiding her to her seat at recent awards coz he din know there were fan cams above

#3 place - the tissue delivery coz it meant he was watching her from the wings. The usual practise when an artiste goes off stage is to proceed to the changing room. So he was in fact watching her n he knows her so well that he knows what makes her cry so he was ready to react. This is what love means. Being intuitive to the other.

#4 place - everytime he is teased about Song-Song couple, he doesnt deny. He just clams up and either has this wide-eyed act blur expression, talks about Kwang soo or puts on a nonchalant face. Watch his videos. U ll know what i mean. This is a drastic contrast from when he unequivocally denied going on holiday in USA with a gal. This guy is not known to mince his words so if he hasnt denied their rs all this time, he has already admitted to it. Some pple r just too dumb to realise that.

As for SHK, she appearing in his fan meet and then inviting him to hers is for me the IT moment. That is totally out of character for her as she is so discreet and keeps a formal distance from other male artistes. She will never risk a scandal with someone as popular as SJK unless there is indeed sthng more.

1 hour ago, bblee29 said:

For me, the"it" moment was Sweden. Given his hectic schedule at that time, it just did not make normal sense to fly all the way to Sweden for just 1-2 days and then rush back for APAN. Even then, I was not fully convinced since there were talks that SHK might also be returning for APAN. Did it make sense to fly there to see her when he would see her in 2 days when she returned even f they were dating?

Then it turned out then the "plane" pic on SHK's instagram did not mean she was returning! She had flown on to somewhere else (Italy?) and he flew back to attend APAN alone. It then'clicked' for me. He wanted to see her as they would be apart for a while due to his filming and her travels. THEN it made sense why he made the time and effort to make the very short trip.

1 hour ago, bblee29 said:

OMG! OMG! Can you explain this further chingu? Hehe Really, SJK went ro Sweden to see SHK? 

It was mentioned in the few pages just before the APAN event. It was an IG account by an airline staff who had apparently served SJK on the flight back from Sweden, but the screenshot of the IG was subsequently and very quickly removed (rightfully so) as that was supposed to be a private IG post...not meant for wider circulation. There should still be some mention of it in the pages though the screenshots have been deleted.

The guess  was that the trip was a very short one as he was seen in public events in Seoul just a few days before his supposed sighting on the plane back to Seoul. 

The precious friendship and blessed baby

Thank you chingu and sunbaenim who have been sharing with us your beautiful stories, please keep them coming because the information might be the same, but each of us will have our own colors in delivering the experience, which I believe is truly anticipated and appreciated by other comrades. I would like to add the feeling and memories of attending the fanmeeting from my perspective. 

Kyo says that she is so full of content now, these days she only meets selective people, and the fact that it is not hard to find similar faces in her group photos from time to time showing that once the girl begins being close to a person, she will stay with the friendship firmly and wholeheartedly. From my point of view, she does not not only give it all in a love relationship, but friendship also. 

In the fanmeeting, Ah In frankly shares that he does not have many friends, when he gets to know more about Kyo, he finds similarities between them (hence the relationship develops naturally). I believe he sees the inner Kyo besides all of those titles such as Goddess, Beauty.... it's her true colors that make him interested in and appreciates. I appreciate him being with Kyo through thick and thin, showing the world their close friendship without worrying to be judged. I believe his strong character has positive impact on our girl.

Besides this, I love how Kyo dearly mentions about her friends that they travel here and there then gather after trips, the girl just cannot hide the proud when talking about her team and friends for sure are precious parts of her life. In front of fans, she invites her two close friends since elementary school to come up to the stage. It's funny that it takes time for them to show up, which make me interpret this request is not included in the script and two ladies look so shy but they cannot hide anymore since Kyo keeps asking them to appear or the fm cannot continue haha. She says that in school days, all of them like the same boy and he only likes her back *she pretends to talk in "mean" and victory voice* and to our surprise, one friend says that she doesn't know about it, lol I laugh hard at this part when seeing Kyo's expression. They really look like a group of close friends, I don't see a star Hye Kyo there but it's just she being herself and cannot hide her natural colors - she even touched her friend's head on the stage lol the girl is cute like that.    

When her friends are asked about their impression on Kyo, they say that she doesn't change over time - still be the mature Kyo as the only daughter since the first time they meet and they wish her health and happiness. My eyes gets teary to this sharing, I believe these words come straightly from the bottom of their hearts and they have been there with Kyo, to witness and go through many things, to cheer her success and cry with her sadness, appreciate all those good and bad times, together and on a very special event like this, Kyo doesn't miss the chance to introduce fans two friends who she truly cherishes. Let me join your chingus to wish you health and happiness our down to earth Hye Kyo ah~

To our surprise, Joong Ki quickly grabs his phone and takes photos of the girls, aigoo idea boyfriend mode is on, the small single deed of him can speak volumes. 

Prior to this part is our lovebirds singing some lines from "Always" and with the present of her close friends, I expect the mood will continue in "friendship" mood but we have the best MC ever as she asks SongSong couple to put their hands on the pregnant friend's belly as a prenatal education and pray that the baby will be born healthy. Kyo places her hand firstly and after some seconds of hesitation (I think he finds it shy to have skinship with her friend), Joong Ki puts his index finger on Kyo's hand and sings "I love you~" (line from Always song) in the tone of a lullaby - This image is printed in my heart and mind now, these two, they are just like that, being themselves then happiness sparks and spread in the air, makes all of our hearts flutter and grin ear to ear. And I believe the baby will be born healthy and beautifully. ^_^

Sorry if my long post takes lot of space, hope that my sharing can bring smiles to some of you.

~~~

Thank you Ace dearie for letting me use your translation in my sharing, much appreciate <3

15 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

this couple cracked me up seriously! 

so they said they met first time at a clothing store where SJK wanted to buy those elastic pants that SHK manager wore for his mum. That would mean SJK already saw/knew what pants the manager wore? How can that be the first time then? Lol 

then if what Kyo meant is that they met up at the shop together to buy those pants, wouldn't they have met/contacted before to arrange to meet?? 

Lol they lost track even of their own timeline cos they probably met too much! Aigooo aigooo aigooo 

yes laughing at them too..exactly how could JK saw/knew HK manager has that elastic pants without meeting before?hahaha or given that they just coincidentally bump each other that day and JK looking something to buy for her mom, politely had asked HK, what best to buy for mom, so then the latter suggested the pants, sure thing they have a short chit chat that day that made Joongki ssi to never forgot that day.

As the saying goes "Fish always caught with it's mouth" this couple are having a contradicting statement on how they met each other. loosing track of time and incidents because you have met many times before Dots. hahaha 

from the clothes boutique, to cafe's, bringing food truck during TWTWB, send off meeting for enlistment, then valentine's day of 2015, script's reading, to having a beef ribs soup birthday treats @Taekbak..to Greece...to NewYork.. HongKong..Beijing...BAA. to Chengdu..to California, to Norway..to APAN. to KOPCAA and to Kyo's FM last Sunday... The Song's have come along way... for me the last encounter is a Closed deal for both of them...Everything was laid before my very own eyes...

and  again hearing JK &  HK  with that  song Always "that I love you, when ever , whenever you are" wow...you can feels that feelings of love coming to both of them, as Jk say HK sings so honestly,(sincerely).and this time it's HK who sings it loudly and happily. What else could I say more.. The friendship that blooms into a relationship or best partner/ship will end into a Merging relationship at the end.(Merger =Two single entity decided to become as one)...Coming very very Soon...

Now I should start writing their wonderful journey before i loss track for the fast pace they been doing for the pass months...

thanks @utkim @Ace, @grasshopper for the audio translations

Archived