[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

He literally spring out from the wings to rush her napkin when she cried while reading the letter! He is always so so attentive to her and watching her every step of the way 

oh And to dees33, you need no media to catch them, here today shk showed you evidently and everything today is beyond any awards we have seen. I hope you have fully accept them 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, behapppy said:

When ssc sang always

thank you so much chingu... listening they sing together makes me smile like babo all day. They must be looking and smiling at each other. Urhhh can't imagine... how sweeeettt.

Songsong couple is real. 

she is so sexy in her mini black dress......thank you all guys

15095727_10209545995040557_6127248605219125948_n.jpg?oh=19d9854bd682ee09ac0afeaa32b4c831&oe=588DDB7F  15073358_1871913173042886_4153592204305631431_n.jpg?oh=6ba4d5e4075e216c6d977ab6d82ce382&oe=58BE28BB                                     Little fanboy of Song Hye Kyo went up stage to greet her                                                                                    credit to owner and weibo

Hello chingus, I'm still on the 9th cloud.

Gonna have my sharing when I have time, but first let me express my deep gratitude to Song Hye Kyo - after 20 years being in the industry, she is still herself (as her close friends said), mature, humble, yes time has added nothing to her but the beauty inner and outer. I cried 2 times in the fanmeeting, the first time is when I saw her and the second time is when she reads her letter.

I'm more than grateful to be a part of this ship, to have the chance witness these two journey as a couple and as individually. Today I heard many fans laughing, cheering, encouraging Kyo, screaming happily when Joong Ki appears, crying in happiness.

For a moment, I feel that our hearts, regardless only fans of her, or love her thanks to this ship, beat the same. Her happiness is ours, and I believe she is in good care.

As she said today: "I cannot hide my happiness because I am with good people".

The day I will forever remember, thank you for being Song Hye Kyo, being grateful, forever.

It's really clear that their relationship is an open secret to everyone.. No one ask about their status even the mc but it's like everyone knows that they are a couple...it's like no need to have confirmation..just what u see is what u get indeed..

Like i said before,  the guest would be someone specual in her life...  And.......  Tadaaaaaaa....  Ki shown up.....  Indeed,  heis the most important person in the world for Kyo.....  And they picked the right song to sing "I.....  love..... You....... ".... 

Oh my.....  I'm extremely happy.....  :heart:

If this FM doesnt proved you wrong, then i dont know what is.

Dont tell me there's actually a ship called shk-yai ship? 

Even YAI said he supports songsongcouple :D (Now only we know YAI is actually the biggest shipper. Mianhe jingoo oppa.) 

Im just waiting for wedding invitation really or song babies will do?

They even received the 'aura' from kyo's pregnant friend! :P 

#songsongcouple #SOS #ms lee (these are all the hints!) 

:wub:

52 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

He literally spring out from the wings to rush her napkin when she cried while reading the letter! He is always so so attentive to her and watching her every step of the way 

oh And to dees33, you need no media to catch them, here today shk showed you evidently and everything today is beyond any awards we have seen. I hope you have fully accept them 

VERY CLEAR

I just love YAI not because he support songsong  couple but because he just doesn't care about his self..he really did not dress much...he just look like someone who passé by...

On the other side,, I was surprised when I saw some men lining up for kyo's fan meeting.. They really not shy to show that they're a fan too even though the majority are women hehe

A part of   letter to her fans that she read at today's FM  Yes,  the one with  giving her tissues SongHyeKyo20thAnniversary                                                                                     15094908_1871921463042057_3975276469370272955_n.jpg?oh=8ccb1d98ad2c82a3e7adfce136f62805&oe=58C27C86                                                           credit @ songsong couple fb 

2 hours ago, SSK1 said:

SJK said mother in law very happy when got the script- yes since his mom must know the poster of SHK in his room right...what mom wouldnt be happy that the love of his life is acting wiht him...

Really??? SJK has poster of SHK at his room? :wub:

Are they going to upload the whole video of her FM? If yes, I hope there will be english sub. :)

Archived