[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEHEHE forgive me but...

This is my type of fandom and fangirling. 

The "oh my god WAT IS HE WEARING??¿¿" and not the "OMIGAHHHH he is so cute in anything!!!". :lol:

This fandom is so #MATURE. Hahahaha just kidding

Just now, pohyoke said:

Is there any reason why SHK may not be traveling early tomorrow morning instead, and may not be on the same flight as SJK today?

There is no early morning flight tomorrow. The first direct flight out of Seoul tomorrow will be at 3:15 pm and will land by 5:30 pm which means she can only leave the airport by 6 pm or so. After that it will take time to reach the venue, if she leaves tomorrow then she'll *just about* make it in time for the fanmeeting.

The flight that SJK is flying today (*8:55 pm) is the last flight for the day. If she's not on that flight then she'll have to fly on the 3:15 pm flight tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, pohyoke said:

Is there any reason why SHK may not be traveling early tomorrow morning instead, and may not be on the same flight as SJK today?

We don't know the reason for sure... but we cannot discount the fact that it may have something to do with the coat.

1 minute ago, kroosifix said:

We don't know the reason for sure... but we cannot discount the fact that it may have something to do with the coat.

That coat is the culprit!! Hahaha

4 minutes ago, kroosifix said:

Hahaha. You're the best. It made me laugh. Yeah that BIG gorgeous COAT :-)

2 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Wait.

Where is JK's manager? Anyone saw him yet?

Is he with....SHK?   (hoping)

I haven't seen him and I have the same question too. Where are the other people? Is SJK traveling alone? :smile: 

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

There is no early morning flight tomorrow. The first direct flight out of Seoul tomorrow will be at 3:15 pm and will land by 5:30 pm which means she can only leave the airport by 6 pm or so. After that it will take time to reach the venue, if she leaves tomorrow then she'll *just about* make it in time for the fanmeeting.

The flight that SJK is flying today (*8:55 pm) is the last flight for the day. If she's not on that flight then she'll have to fly on the 3:15 pm flight tomorrow.

So SJK is on 8:55pm which means it takes off in about 20 mins...2 hour 15 min flight....

mmm... time for a break....  going  back to reality for a couple of hours.....

cheers :)

Archived