[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

9 hours ago, 2ne1dara said:

Awkward moments during 1st press conference on 22 Feb. SJK looks nervous and uneasy. He looks extremely upset and sulky when SHK comments ‘…he is a reliable little brother’ 

do you have the video of this. thanks in advance.

Sorry I don't have any video.  I only have still cuts from another forum...subtitles are in chinese so the pics should be from a chinese website.

First pic: He is a reliable dongsaeng / brother

Second pic:She was motivated while acting with him

Third pic: 'No Love' expression

26300653846_d9135f22c0_o.jpg25721754824_74ed7c7e6d_o.jpg

26234304432_6b279a73b3_b.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SamTat Thanks!!!!!. The beginning part is just standard stuff BUT SHK's answer's latter part is very very significant 

SHK - (1:43)

I met many people in this drama with whom I am still close to (*SJK nods his head!!!!*) even though the fiming is over. Really, because of this drama I have met many good people and therefore I am greateful to this drama.

vma-crying-1.gif

3 hours ago, khxy said:

Let me translate a part of SHK interview by HK magazine (rough translation)

Song Hye Kyo was not 100% confident of her partner before filming started"Of course,Joong Ki is known to be professional but whether we have chemistry during filming,it was still debatable."Fortunately both  have such explosive chemistry,that Shk must certainly give credit to her acting partner.

"Honestly,why this show is sought after by female audience,it's all because of Captain Yoo's performance,Joong Ki's acting and looks.He is the best choice." Shk said while tapping SJk' s shoulder lightly and smiled at each other.Their chemistry is evident.

About paparazzi that keep chasing for SongSong couple pictures while visiting Hong Kong,SHK was not shocked saying " It's understandable.This means that the dramas are popular and worthy of discussions."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4470575482?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=270&

I want a video for THIS. Oh my God, I want to watch SHK tap on SJK shoulder and SJK's reaction when she said he's the best choice. That must be deabak. 

It has been quite a slow days for songsong shippers. Other than the fact that they meet frequently with DOTS casts and having same circle of friends, there is not much solid new proof yet. :tears: 

There is no doubt that they are very close. If they are not dating yet, I wonder if we will ever get clues now that the drama is ending and no or less promotion together. 

If they are already dating, I wonder if they will have time to see each other bc SJK is really really busy with shooting. But I strongly believe if they are already dating, they can't hide it for so long because both are super popular now and paparazzi are hunting them like crazy. I only hope that they dun friendzone each other. I need to see how SJK address SHK in magazine interviews and TV.

Oh god! Dun sink my first and possibly last ever ship:sweatingbullets: 

16 minutes ago, dees33 said:

It has been quite a slow days for songsong shippers. Other than the fact that they meet frequently with DOTS casts and having same circle of friends, there is not much solid new proof yet. :tears: 

There is no doubt that they are very close. If they are not dating yet, I wonder if we will ever get clues now that the drama is ending and no or less promotion together. 

If they are already dating, I wonder if they will have time to see each other bc SJK is really really busy with shooting. But I strongly believe if they are already dating, they can't hide it for so long because both are super popular now and paparazzi are hunting them like crazy. I only hope that they dun friendzone each other. I need to see how SJK address SHK in magazine interviews and TV.

There won't be clue - EVERYDAY .. some ship didn't even have any clue for yearss :D ... We should be thankful for all this finding by Joongkyo, 2cents hclover missandrea .. angie .. and others here .. :D

Didn't you witness/see/read SJK treatment towrds SHK .. for the past 300 pages .. it's about his treatment and their interaction .. if you are looking for concrete proof .. I have to burst your bubble  - it won't be easy... :D .. be patient

Reading posts about Kyo's personality also about the entire cast and plus the fact that she seems so happy these days ... Are we going for a crying concept now ? Because I'm not ready for it, I can't cry today, tomorrow and the day after lol it's too much guys!! 

11.jpg

19 minutes ago, dees33 said:

Wow you are being such a Debbie Downer...some shipper thread dont even have any evidence at all....i apllaud all the effort of the contributors here...if you dont appreciate and need to see evidence everyday. what does that make you...this is a shipper thread where two beautiful ppl are shipped togethet and everyone can be as delulu as they wanna be ...no need for concrete  evidence daily. Dont project yr expectations on the couple that is their private lives...here we are just spazzing on them.

@hclover96 Awww everyone should screenshots and copy your beautiful massage of our lovely Kyo on instagram and twitter. She's very inspiring and a great role model. Love her even more:wub:

1 hour ago, SeGafanlady said:

since it feels like it's my pain too when she's in pain, I actually will never ship her with anybody.. after what she's been through with 'that man' and the rumors with KDW. BUT.. as you all can see.. Song Joong Ki is not just a man.. he has ALL that Kyo needs, wants and hopes in a man. And the guy is not a fangirls service giver with SNS profiles or using his fame to enjoy the errupting fandom mountain.. he is still pretty much holding his ground and humble. PERFECTLY MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. I can truely see mommy Kyo nursing her baby at home and can't get happier than that.. Song Hye Kyo's heart is like a crystal.. if you know how to treat it.. it will shine so beautiful the radiant shines to all direction. But don't break her heart because it can never be mend... and I'm sure the man who loves her unconditionally and genuinely... knows this VERY WELL...

Welcome back @SeGafanlady dear! Glad to read your post again. I hope all is well with you

@bluedolphin81 Thank you so much for pointing out and finding the pictures, I laugh so hard looking at his disappointed expression haha so cute. :w00t:

@joongkyo Your posts are always legendary chingu :D I noticed the part when he continously noodled too and your translation clarifies the deeper meaning of his action. It reminds me about the meaning of "shipper", yes we support strongly any kind of "ship" between them (friendship is for sure but it'll be great if the relationship is at advanced level :phew:). 

Kya the wind seems so good, the sun is shining and let's sail bro and sis B)

7 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Joong Ki's upcoming Harper's Bazaar pictorial. The man has never looked so good! What feast to my eyes. Song Hye Kyo's Harper's Bazaar spread in 2013 remains one of my favorite of hers. How I wish SongSong would have a spread too. But I guess they're both way too expensive. 

This is SJK's manliest and most masculine look!  All the other pics are pretty and show his pretty boy charms; however, this is his best look ever.  It reminds me of his look during ep 5 after he saves KMY from the cliff and they are having a coffee chat in the kitchen.  He's well matched visually with SHK here; Definitely man enough for her.

If you go to the harpersbazaarkorea instagram page, you'll notice that they list the photographer as 'kimjaehoone', the studio concrete photographer.  The hair stylist is listed as 'leehaeyoung'.

Can anyone confirm if Lee Hae Young is SHK's stylist?  I tried to backread and find the post about the name but couldn't find it.  But I thought her name was 'hao lee' or something like that.

Anyways, it seems that Kim Jae Hoone was in HK for this photoshoot then?  Shouldn't HB has their own in house photographer that they normally use?  Unless SJK himself requested his friend to take his photo?

Regardless, it was a great shot of him.

EXCUSE ME, While I do a victory dance...I told you so.

So, the Harper's Bazaar Pictorial for the month of May.

Model - Song Joong Ki *rumored BF of SHK*

Photographer  - Kim Jae Hoone *confirmed friend of SHK/Studio Concrete link* https://www.instagram.com/kimjaehoone/

Hair Stylist - Lee Have Young *confirmed hairstyles/friend of SHK who also has Studio Concrete link* https://www.instagram.com/halolee7/

Makeup  - Kim Ji Hyun *confirmed friend of SHK/Also Studio concrete link* https://www.instagram.com/kimjihyun7711/

CO-INCIDENCE???????

giphy.gif

@ladymaladroit I was out the whole day today and I really really need to sleep..lol...But I watched the video and I will translate it tomorrow. It discuses SHK's refusal and also mentions SJK's new movie which deals with Japan too. So will do so tomorrow...promise!... right now my eye balls are about to pop out. keke

1 hour ago, beanizbaby said:

Can anyone confirm if Lee Hae Young is SHK's stylist?  I tried to backread and find the post about the name but couldn't find it.  But I thought her name was 'hao lee' or something like that.

Yes, she is . She is more like Kyo's sister, a close friend and a hair stylish for Kyo. She had been with Kyo in Cannes 2014 and before that too and she has always been with Kyo ;) . I have pic somewhere when they were together in Cannes, i will find it later.

This one she is with UAA family

AavMlT.jpg

i will post it up when i find the pic in Cannes

dreamer1023 is here too *waves* haha

SJK, there's no doubt why our SHK will fall for you. You are drop dead gorgeous!! And I am only talking about your physical appearance here, your  brains, personality and good manners etc, etc, etc. An extremely rare package! You are definitely quite a catch!!! *drools all over*

I wonder what he was saying though... You're LV top looks so darn good on you! Yum!

CTTO

SHK, it's not a wonder that SJK along with so many guys falls hard on you! You are radiantly beautiful and stunning! Your presence can stop anything, even a speeding bullet! You have great elegance that you bear and carry with you wherever you go. You are thoughtful and kind hearted too! You are every girls beauty icon & idol and every boys/men's crush & dreams! You are definitely quite a catch, too!!! *gushing*

Old video - APAN

CTTO

You guys are really meant for each other! 

JK<3HK

Paparazzi crashes Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's dinner

• 'Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

'Descendants of the Sun’ stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. (Photo : Twitter/Song Joong Ki)

Most recent news has revealed that an undisguised paparazzi crashed the dinner meal of "Descendants of the Sun" stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.

As of recently, the so-called Song-Song couple attended a press conference in Hong Kong as part of the drama's promotional event, which marks as their first overseas TV series press occasion. The 16-episode mega-hit KBS 2TV drama will be aired on a new channel, Viu TV, The Straits Times has learned.

Like Us on Facebook

With "Descendants of the Sun" increasing popularity, trying to enjoy a normal dinner meal together comes at a cost for this on-screen couple in the limelight, on the grounds that the paparazzi is always there to catch their every move.

Most recent news reveals that the on-screen couple visited a restaurant in a famous top-class hotel, Four Seasons, with other staff members to discuss their busy schedules over dinner. The luxury hotel is known for their tight security, as many world-class celebrities seemingly visit the place often.

Although the two caught the attention of many amid the said meal, the Song-Song couple were able to carry on with their meal in peace with no requests for autographs, with the helped of local representatives and hotel security.

However, as the dinner was coming to an end, an unknown middle-aged man surprised everyone when he suddenly approached the two stars and took a set of photographs using his smartphone. Taken away by the hotel's security guards, it has been revealed that the man is an undercover journalist from a local newspaper, Soompi reported.

According to a local news media, the hotel's security seemingly managed to erase all the photos of the Song-Song couple at the scene, but one photo ended up being posted on the newspaper the following day. It has been speculated that the undisguised paparazzi more likely sent the photo directly after taking it or recovered it in some way or another.

The stars Joong-Ki and Hye Kyo has long been plagued with dating rumors due to the on-screen couple's irrefutable chemistry and romance. However, the 30-year-old Joong-ki was keen to deny the dating rumors, putting an end to the never-ending speculations between him and Hye-Kyo.

Archived