[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi everyone! I've been collecting informations about the Song-Song couple for almost a week now and I'm so happy to have come across with this forum. I think it will take me an entire day to finish reading this 330-page thread, but I will read everything for the love of SJK and SHK.

I'm from the Philippines and I started watching Descendants of the Sun on the last week of March since I was still too busy with my studies during its airing. I can still keep up, right? Huhu. I hope so!

Fist bump, anyone?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the dinner that Jin Goo mentioned in the recent MBC radio show, I also think it was the different dinner from the 01st Apr dinner that the media knew about. 

I remember reading an article of KwangSoo on running man. The episode aired on 03rd of Apr so that means the filming of that particular episode must happen two or three weeks before the actual airing date. However at that time, RM cast had already teased KwangSoo and asked him why did he come to the DOTS party when he just had a small cameo role in the drama.

Also, at the dinner on 01st Apr, we did not see any picture of Kwangsoo at both the BBQ restaurant and later the coffee shop, which was quite odd! Because I'm sure if Kwangsoo did go to the dinner 01st Apr then the media and fans would have at least 1 picture of him at the event. 

So I think the cast did have a big gathering after the first 2 episodes airing like Jin Goo oppa said. And on that day Lee Kwangsoo also joined as well. 

I just leave the link of article about Kwangsoo on Running man here for reference. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/04/running-man-members-continue-to-tease-lee-kwang-soo-about-song-joong-ki/

EDIT: Please take caution because I could be wrong here. Reading the article again and I found the translation was a bit off. It was uncertain whether the RM cast was talking about the DOTS party that had already happened before that episode was filmed or the DOTS party that was gonna happen on 01st of Apr. If the party already happened and Kwangsoo already went there then why Yoo JasSuk said/adviced to Kwangsoo 'Don't go'? LOL I'm confused myself. So please take this comment with a bunch of salt. 

@joongkyo thanks for the explanation. Like you said, whatever the cases, I'm still super glad that our couple had many many chances to meet up after filming :D

EDIT again (lol) : It was confirmed in page 332 that DOTS cast did have another dinner on 19Mar16 in which Kwangsoo attended, just one day before RM episode filming on 20th Mar when RM cast teased Kwangsoo about the dinner. Lets rejoice guys!!! 

1 minute ago, my_bazuka said:

About the dinner that Jin Goo mentioned in the recent MBC radio show, I also think it was the different dinner from the 01st Apr dinner that the media knew about. 

I remember reading an article of KwangSoo on running man. The episode aired on 03rd of Apr so that means the filming of that particular episode must happen two or three weeks before the actual airing date. However at that time, RM cast had already teased KwangSoo and asked him why did he come to the DOTS party when he just had a small cameo role in the drama.

Also, at the dinner on 01st Apr, we did not see any picture of Kwangsoo at both the BBQ restaurant and later the coffee shop, which was quite odd! Because I'm sure if Kwangsoo did go to the dinner 01st Apr then the media and fans would have at least 1 picture of him at the event. 

So I think the cast did have a big gathering after the first 2 episodes airing like Jin Goo oppa said. And on that day Lee Kwangsoo also joined as well. 

I just leave the link of article about Kwangsoo on Running man here for reference. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/04/running-man-members-continue-to-tease-lee-kwang-soo-about-song-joong-ki/

Thank you. I was about to say about the diinner with Kwang Soo. Hugs

Was going thru' the earlier posts and looking at SJK's pics in HK after SHK left - Is it just me or did everyone else notice that SJK seems very lonely and pensive? Despite all the fancam uploads of him smiling, I sense his loneliness...

Actually your insight is the same as mine.  I have this feeling that they will get married , I mean SJK will be the one.... I hope he is..If they'  re an  item, i dont know how SJK will manage his time since he is and will be busy this year but then again love moves in a  mysterious way. 

@my_bazuka and @ewff The dinner that Kwangsoo was talking about happened sometime in January because Park Bo Gum showed the date of the shooting on an autograph he gave. (REMOVED CONTENT)

What @khxy translated was a segment of the radio where JG spoke about the cast's relations. The two events were not connected, i.e. the dinner and the chat group. He was just using these examples to show how close the entire cast is.

However what is more interesting is that after the dinner on the 19th/20th , SongSong got together again to celebrate Kim MinSeok's birthday which was on the 24th of January and going by KMS's account it didn't seem like the entire cast was there.. So it's very safe to presume that SongSong get together very often with or without the cast going for dinners..

1 minute ago, mycapt said:

Actually your insight is the same as mine.  I have this feeling that they will get married , I mean SJK will be the one.... I hope he is..If they'  re an  item, i dont know how SJK will manage his time since he is and will be busy this year but then again love moves in a  mysterious way. 

Exactly. I am not sure with my sixth sense, but I have a good feeling between these two since the beginning and I am sure all of us did. 

12 hours ago, utkim said:

How i wish ppl dun make a capture on what have been written here on insta etc if they truly care and love this SS ship :(. I might sound overprotective here, but i dun wish to see the media keen more eyes on them, let them be alone and take their times to learn each other without much attentions.  Sighs.

Thanks anyway to all, esp ilovesjk and jongkyo:)

I don't agree. I think the public will support them.  If they wait until each of them move to another drama it will be even harder because we know that with their talents they may create chemistry with other actors which would create backlash if their relationship becomes suddenly known at that time in the middle of their new dramas.

of course there are haters who will not support but who cares about them. I don't think SHK and SJK care eithe. They are mature and they have been in this industry for so long already to care about haters. And SJzk is such a man, he would not let the haters affect his relationship.

Furthermore they are not young idols. Recent couples who are not young idols have been supported by the public like Han Ga In and her husband, Goo Hye Sun and her fiancé, Eugene and her husband, Kim Tae Hee and Rain (sorry if I misspell their names). I believe Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will receive many blessings even from the President of South Korea lol. Delulu

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@my_bazuka and @ewff The dinner that Kwangsoo was talking about happened sometime in January because Park Bo Gum showed the date of the shooting on an autograph he gave. I think it was either 20th or 21st of January. And the dinner that LKS attended was exactly the night before shooting of that RM episode, this was disclosed by HAHA. So the two episodes still hadn't aired.

What @khxy translated was a segment of the radio where JG spoke about the cast's relations. The two events were not connected, i.e. the dinner and the chat group. He was just using these examples to show how close the entire cast is.

However what is more interesting is that after the dinner on the 19th/20th , SongSong got together again to celebrate Kim MinSeok's birthday which was on the 24th of January and going by KMS's account it didn't seem like the entire cast was there.. So it's very safe to presume that SongSong get together very often with or without the cast going for dinners..

Ok @joongkyo Reading @khxy translation I got the impression that it was another dinner from the April 1. But since I don't know chinese or korean I will just follow your understanding. So Jin Goo was talking about April 1 then.

Delulu mod again: Ibremember that Song Joong Ki said that he and SHK talked about the shippers and enjoyed the shipping. Wondering whether they talked about this thread. Haha. I think this is the best English ship of them and if they simply google "Song Song" they will find us. So don't be surprised @twtwb @joongkyo @ilovesjk If one day you receive their wedding invitation lol 

1 hour ago, strawberry555 said:

@barneybaby you may find it in twitter is top of the talk now.. Cute jis in d white,lks black or navy n sjk with black with white strip.. N last month some one also had post the shg poster is from laneige in she's really beautiful with the pony tail

Lks had been asked about song song couple when his in hongkong last month n his answer is no comment :D

Haii .so happy to read your post. Can i ask..is it any interview bout LKs had been asked bout uri song song couple. Cause i think,if theres nothing between song2 copule,then LKs dont need to worry talking bout our couple..

1 hour ago, dreamer1023 said:

While being in a 4-day conference, wherein I'm in-charge of the technical stuff, I can't help but peek a in the thread evey now and then and, yeah, I almost forgot to do my responsibilities...and I'd like to blame you all for being too active! Hahahaha...Thanks again!!

Last 2 episodes...:(

On the other hand, I'm soooo proud of SJK and SHK!  I've been following SHK for some years already and, sure, it's known that she's sharing a lot of things like her time and resources but, now, we get a confirmed stand on how she screens her CM deals...she's just WOW!! (See haters, not because your idol have more CM...).  The comment about the apartment, how should I say it, she has high sense of justice and ethic..  Why is she like this?  As a woman, I feel inferior not only in her physical beauty but even to her inner beauty...My admiration for her continues to grow though.

Anyway, I just realized something and I thought of not sharing it because I might be wrong and I might mislead you...so please take this opinion of mine with a pinch of salt as that I don't have concrete evidence for it.  I'm putting it in a spoiler just in case, you don't want to read it.

Hide contents

Because of his successful portrayal of the military, SJK has been admired by many and has even been invited by various national leaders including the president of Korea.  Yesterday, he has an event with the President of Korea as they promote Korean food.  In summary, SJK seems to have been considered by many as a national treasure-- an exemplary Korean, that would once again boost Korea in the world. 

Today, we get a news from the PR of SHK that she turned down a high paying advertisement due to the company's value and history.  When I first read this, I was amazed by her and I believe so do a lot of people including the Koreans, who seems to hate her because of her beauty and her success and they continue to use the tax evasion issue (w/c is unjust to her) to put her down and hate her more.  I'm also glad that this (along with other things such as the apartment, the sponsorship on Korean literature, etc) has been exposed in hopes that it will give SHK some justice that she deserves.  I'm not sure if I'm jumping to conclusions but it seems that more Koreans are beginning to see her in a more positive light, if not, a national treasure as well (she is actually one given all her contribution to Korea, but many continues to deny her that).

But then, I can't help but ask the following:

1) From what I know of SHK, she's normally silent in what she does so I find it surprising that it's her PR who released the news.  Why?

2) Why now, a day after SJK's meeting with the president and given that the ad has been turned down last month?

And since I can't help but be bothered by it, I pondered on it and it occured to me that, like what our experts (esp. joongkyo) here on this thread, that it seems that SHK and SJK are planning something and they are like preparing the road or in this case the audience for something. 

If I can be more specific, it's like they (SHK & SJK) have decided to let her PR share this news in order to boost the positive image of SHK especially among the Koreans so that if they were to release that they are officially dating, they will have more blessings from people instead of SHK being bashed again (esp. with SJK's popularity and remember how harsh the comments were to SHK even when the show was just beginning).  They will be like the Korean National Treasure Couple, not only in the eyes of international fans like us, but also among the Koreans, whom can be very very critical.  If I can be honest, if my guess is correct, this relationship is really serious and wedding bells are not far away.

I'm going to stop here before it takes too lengthy and complicated.  Again, I don't have concrete evidence for this.  A lot of things contributed to this hypothesis of mine including those that have been shared by our experts (esp. joongkyo) in the thread :). 

Whether I'm overreading this PR gesture of SHK or not, I'm just glad that this news have been released and I hope that more people will appreciate SHK the way she deserves.

Thanks for reading :)

Couldnt agree more..i love all the thing you said.. *hugs

This might be so dumb but it gives me so much joy to see them under each other's personal life section on their Wikipedia pages :wub: IDK if a fellow Song-Song shipper added that and frankly IDC. I am waiting for the day that "agency denied" line is changed to "agency announced their wedding"

Yes. Thank you Ms Lee Hae Young for giving SJK such a nice and manly hairstyle. Please continue taking care of his hair 

but don't forget to thank Ms Song Hye Kyo for kindly arranging so that Ms Lee Hae Young could stay to taje care of Song Joong Ki delulu

i have been reading again and again the excerpts from Ms Song Hye Kyo's book that @twtwb posted and the first reaction is always "this is a girl with sense" (and heart). The news about her decision to reject the 1 million usd offer just confirmed that she is a girl with sense. No wonder SJK falls for her delulu

14 minutes ago, lizzzie said:
And shall we all thank Lee Hae Young for his out of this world sex god hair? :wub:

Yes, heartily approve.

M15+ comment warning:

Spoiler

And if his other half had still been in Hongkong, I'd have something more interesting to say about the tousled state of his hair.... 

@my_bazuka and @ewff  hey guys, I just wanted to make a correction to my earlier post turns out that the episode was shot on 20th March which means that LKS joined them for yet another dinner on the 19th of March.

So basically we have the following dinners.

1. 30th December -  Entire cast - Wrap Party.

2. 24th January - SongSong celebrate KMS's birthday not with the entire cast.

3. February before the drama aired - SongSong had dinner in NYC.

4. 19th March - dinner with LKS and other cast members.

5. 28th March - Dinner at Serengetea with KMS and PH.

6. 1st April - SongSong host party for the entire crew.

7. 4th April - Dinner at 4Seasons hotel.

8. 5th April - Dinner at G7 Private dining.

This is the proof shot of Park Bogum's autograph on the day of the RM episode shoot, which serves as proof that LKS attended dinner the previous night i.e 19th March (as per Haha's account).. Thanks Unnie (hehe) @pixiemoondust for the proof shot.

Screenshot_2016_04_12_22_47_59.png

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@my_bazuka and @ewff  hey guys, I just wanted to make a correction to my earlier post turns out that the episode was shot on 20th March which means that LKS joined them for yet another dinner on the 19th of March.

So basically we have the following dinners.

1. 30th December -  Entire cast - Wrap Party.

2. 24th January - SongSong celebrate KMS's birthday not with the entire cast.

3. February before the drama aired - SongSong had dinner in NYC.

4. 19th March - dinner with LKS and other cast members.

5. 28th March - Dinner at Serengetea with KMS and PH.

6. 1st April - SongSong host party for the entire crew.

7. 4th April - Dinner at 4Seasons hotel.

8. 5th April - Dinner at G7 Private dining.

This is the proof shot of Park Bogum's autograph on the day of the RM episode shoot, which serves as proof that LKS attended dinner the previous night i.e 19th March (as per Haha's account).

Love you @joongkyo. How can you be so talented?

4 hours ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi there!

Just wanna share something about our lovely kikyo couple, based on the observations and analysis from some shippers and fans (and myself as well) which I somehow believe that they are currently in a relationship...and I have summarized the reasons / evidence in point form listed below. 

In fact SJK has been admiring SHK even before his enlistment to army (which i believe many fans already know)!

- He brought a food truck to the shooting site of TWTWB (2013), admitting that he is there to see ‘SHK-sunbae’.

- SJK, LKS and JIS travelled to Thailand in June 2015 and took a photo together with SHK’s poster at Thailand airport.

Other evidences to prove they have ‘special relationship’

- Awkward moments during 1st press conference on 22 Feb. SJK looks nervous and uneasy. He looks extremely upset and sulky when SHK comments ‘…he is a reliable little brother’…

- Look at SJK’s reaction when SHK says ‘…he should confessed….now I’m getting older, I can’t drag things out like this anymore’

- Both spotted at NYC by netizen and confirmed by their agencies

- Dating rumor NOT denied by SJK

- They tried avoiding each other at several events but they are actually close (as seen in those released BTS and their IG photos)

- Their great chemistry and expression in DOTS that most of the time I don’t think they are acting (especially when they are together)

- Have the same group of friends and even stylist, thus wearing same clothes brand

- How SJK addresses her  – from ‘sunbae’ to ‘Hye Kyo-sshi’

- How SJK protects her at Incheon Airport to HK

- How SJK protects her at HK press conference

- How SJK place his arm comfortably at her waist/shoulder

- How SJK compliments her

- How SJK looks at her

- How both making fist bumps and know the true meaning after watching DOTS episode 13

- Their sweet answers & reactions during an interview for a HK magazine (Ming Zhou)

- How SJK sent SHK and company off to HK airport

- How they have been 'imitating' each other’s reaction/posture

- How they have been meeting regularly and making decisions together

Did I miss out anything? I hope not…

Both of them are one of the great actors and actresses and I was a bit ‘disappointed’ that they can’t even ‘act’ or ‘behave’ normally... There are too many loopholes. Based on their ‘performance’ at HK, it seems like they wanted to ‘share something’ but at the same time, they don’t want us to know too much. Aiyoo…they are in a dilemma….but understandable

Hope their relationship stays strong forever. Will support them always!

Awkward moments during 1st press conference on 22 Feb. SJK looks nervous and uneasy. He looks extremely upset and sulky when SHK comments ‘…he is a reliable little brother’ 

do you have the video of this. thanks in advance.

Hello and good evening everyone.

This is my first time posting on a thread and to be honest, my first time to join a group thread, my first time as well in shipping the SongSong couple. Hahaha there's always a first time in everything! Anyway I've been following this thread since page 40 and now it has been 332 pages!

Gamsahabnida everyone for all the SongSongloves that we share together here! 

Anyway, I would like to share a news from Korea Herald. Maybe anyone of you here from other countries can ask questions to our Oppa Joong Ki :) Night all!

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604121703136260849_2

Archived