[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Let me translate a part of SHK interview by HK magazine (rough translation)

Song Hye Kyo was not 100% confident of her partner before filming started"Of course,Joong Ki is known to be professional but whether we have chemistry during filming,it was still debatable."Fortunately both  have such explosive chemistry,that Shk must certainly give credit to her acting partner.

"Honestly,why this show is sought after by female audience,it's all because of Captain Yoo's performance,Joong Ki's acting and looks.He is the best choice." Shk said while tapping SJk' s shoulder lightly and smiled at each other.Their chemistry is evident.

About paparazzi that keep chasing for SongSong couple pictures while visiting Hong Kong,SHK was not shocked saying " It's understandable.This means that the dramas are popular and worthy of discussions."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4470575482?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=270&

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I'm a silent lurker and I decided to come out of the cave because I noticed no one has replied to @Whitebliss's post. Does anyone know when this photoshoot of SJK was taken? Maybe it's my eyes but the bouquet looks almost identical to the one SHK posted on her instagram based on the leaves and obviously white roses. Pardon my delulu if I'm wrong.

Happy shipping! ;)

Jin Goo recently appeared at MBC radio show and praised both SHK and SJk.

"I have  happy memories working with them.We joked around.Both were focus and cool at work but are fun to be with in private."

He also mentioned that the casts and staff of Dots have a chat group.When the first 2 episodes finished airing and the drama got good ratings,they talked.SJK and SHK organised a big gathering and we met up with them."

1 minute ago, khxy said:

He also mentioned that the casts and staff of Dots have a chat group.When the first 2 episodes finished airing and the drama got good ratings,we talked.SJK and SHK organised a big gathering and we met up with them."

Was this the Kakaotalk chat group that he mentioned on PKL's show?. The audio I heard was so bad...I just heard something about Kakao and I was like, did I hear correctly or not.

25 minutes ago, khxy said:

"I have  happy memories working with them.We joked around.Both were focus and cool at work but are fun to be with in private."

He also mentioned that the casts and staff of Dots have a chat group.When the first 2 episodes finished airing and the drama got a good rating,we talked. SJK and SHK organised a big gathering and we met up with them."

So how many times they met up for meals?:)

Jin Goo keeps giving away the Songs' couply activities. Together, they spearheaded another a function. :) HAHAHAHA. I love Jin Goo! I hope he keeps "spilling." LOL.

Edit

@joongkyo Thanks for the clarification. Still, this confirms what most news articles failed to mention---that our Songs organized the April 1st event together. That means, they actually talked to each other about planning it. Hehehe. That means, they probably had a secret rendezvous ... maybe they had a late night dinner at his place or hers ... Okay, I'm getting carried away ...

1 minute ago, a-trann said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent lurker and I decided to come out of the cave because I noticed no one has replied to @Whitebliss's post. Does anyone know when this photoshoot of SJK was taken? Maybe it's my eyes but the bouquet looks almost identical to the one SHK posted on her instagram based on the leaves and obviously white roses. She also deleted the picture which I think is suspicious. It is possible he gave it to her and then she deleted the post not to make it obvious? Pardon my delulu if I'm wrong.

Happy shipping! ;)

Yes, the flowers and leaves are almost identical. :blush:

The photo is still there, not deleted. It was captioned, 2016.1.23.

I'm not sure though when SJK's photoshoot was.  

1 hour ago, nefer said:

@2cents If the backdrop is the same with the photo in this link, then it was shot at Four Seasons :heart:

cr:  http://gtspirit.com/2015/12/17/four-seasons-hong-kong-hotel-review

@nefer the photo you posted is just a pic of the HK skyline, the tallest pic in that photo is IFC, that is right next to Four Seasons. That website you quoted just shows a pic of Four Seasons, not the view from Four Seasons.
I actually live in Hong Kong so it's the actual view of the skyline i see everyday which is why i know... :)
The 2nd photo on your website is actually the view from Four Seasons

Four-Seasons-Hong-Kong-Hotel-21-696x392.

14 minutes ago, khxy said:

He also mentioned that the casts and staff of Dots have a chat group.When the first 2 episodes finished airing and the drama got good ratings,they talked.SJK and SHK organised a big gathering and we met up with them."

So how many times do they met up for meals?:)

Thanks @khxy.

@ilovesjk you have another event to add to your timeline: another dinner cohosted by SHK and SJzk after episodes 1 and 2 were aired. By the way, you should register your timeline to copyright

As they seem to be so willing to cohost dinners, can I wish that they cohost a dinner for us shippers hete?

1 minute ago, 2cents said:

@nefer the photo you posted is just a pic of the HK skyline, the tallest pic in that photo is IFC, that is right next to Four Seasons. That website you quoted just shows a pic of Four Seasons, not the view from Four Seasons.
I actually live in Hong Kong so it's the actual view of the skyline i see everyday which is why i know... :)
The 2nd photo on your website is actually the view from Four Seasons

Ooppps!  Thanks for the info! :blush:

8 minutes ago, nefer said:

Yes, the flowers and leaves are almost identical. :blush:

The photo is still there, not deleted. It was captioned, 2016.1.23.

I'm not sure though when SJK's photoshoot was.  

I think the photoshoot was taken in late Feb. So they are not the same flowers but still it seems like the two of them really share a lot of same hobbies and habits.

8 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

LOL at this rate, their friends are pretty much gonna end up revealing everything that both agencies have been trying so hard to conceal. 

JinGoo getting a stern warning from Blossoms and UAA. lol...but I heard the snippet and he was talking about the 1st April meal, so that pretty much everyone knows about. 

JinGoo seems like such a gossip girl, so very different from his SDY image....I love it!

@2cents yup, he was talking about the get together on the 1st.

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

JinGoo getting a stern warning from Blossoms and UAA. lol...but I heard the snippet and he was talking about the 1st April meal, so that pretty much everyone knows about. 

JinGoo seems like such a gossip girl, so very different from his SDY image....I love it!

If what @khxy translated is correct then I think Jin Goo is talking about a different dinner from the April1 dinner. This dinner was held after episodes 1 and 2. And Jin Goo said that thanks to this dinner that he met the co-host again so it should be before the mid series conference in march

2 hours ago, khxy said:

So how many times do they met up for meals?:)

So, this actually just confirm that SJK know how to use SNS now, I think. like kakaotalk or blah blah, not like what he had said before, He just doesnt want to public everything about him, to avoid complications in a smart way daebak :o this man is just really daebak :o I wonder if he recently had a private Sns just for his close friends and his-lady-who-you-have-already-known ;)

Thanks @khxy for the translation. Such a meaningful food for thought after a quiet day at the 'office' lol 

So she tapped his shoulder lightly accompanying with the over the moon compliment 'He is the best choice' ? Did she mean the best choice for the role YSJ or the best choice for the man of her life? LOL. Joking aside, I do love the subtle skin ship that this couple spontaneously did to each other (his hand on her lower back at the first conference, she was leaning on him when taking pic at the mid-drama conference, fist-bump and his hand on her waist & shoulder at the HK conference, and now shoulder tapping when doing behind the door interview, not to mention various skin & body touching behind the scene when filming Dots). Seriously I just can't get enough of these too :P

And Jin Goo oppa should become the co-captain of SongSong ship with @joongkyo really :phew: The way he occasionally divulges information about SongSong is so precious :w00t: Please keep talking and doing interview oppa! :D

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@2cents yup, he was talking about the get together on the 1st.

Jin Goo, Kim Min Suk and Sgt. Choi (sorry dunno his real name) need to do more interviews lol. 

4 minutes ago, ewff said:

If what @khxy translated is correct then I think Jin Goo is talking about a different dinner from the April1 dinner. This dinner was held after episodes 1 and 2. And Jin Goo said that thanks to this dinner that he met the co-host again so it should be before the mid series conference in march

umm.... I read the news and heard a bit of the snippet they were talking about the dinner that SJK and SHK organised, which would be the 1st dinner. This radio appearance happened at 2pm Seoul Time and the articles have been out for hours. They all refer to the dinner on the 1st.

@leedonghaek hehe, his name is Park Hoon - he's the one whose mom SongSong went to visit in Taebaek.

1 minute ago, MeiYingg said:

So, this actually just confirm that SJK know how to use SNS now, not like what he had said before, He just don't want to public everything about him, to avoid complications in a smart way daebak :o this man is just really daebak :o I wonder if he recently had a private Sns just for his close friends and his-lady-who-you-have-already-known ;)

Of course he knows how to use SNS he is such a smart guy how can he not know how to use SNS. It's just that he choose not to use it or not to publicize it.

and seriously, it would be great if they can cohost a dinner for the shippers here. A great chance for us to meet each other. I mean this thread is so fun. If i were them I would refresh this thread every minute and happily smile every minute. If I were them I would really admire the leaders here @joongkyo @twtwb @SeGafanlady @hclover96 @khxy @ilovesjk

Archived