[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@ilovesjk Thank you for letting me wake up to that new HB photo of Joong Ki! :D It looks like it'll be in the May edition of the zine. 

@2cents It appears it was Blossom Entertainment that released the spread. :) Since it was shot in Hong Kong, the photos should appear in both the Korean and Hong Kong editions of Harper's Bazaar. Let's all be on the lookout! 

Edit

Someone shared this on the SJK DCInside board ... 

The IG caption reads (per Google Translate): Special dinner in Hong Kong! # Do not miss the May Harper's Bazaar ^^

I wonder if Joong Ki will be in attendance ... I kind of doubt it, but on the one hand, he will be featured in the next month's issue, so ...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@2cents If the backdrop is the same with the photo in this link, then it was shot at Four Seasons :heart:

four-seasons-hong-kong-hotel-3

cr:  http://gtspirit.com/2015/12/17/four-seasons-hong-kong-hotel-review/

Edit:  (Reply from 2cents) the photo you posted is just a pic of the HK skyline, the tallest pic in that photo is IFC, that is right next to Four Seasons. That website you quoted just shows a pic of Four Seasons, not the view from Four Seasons.

I don't understand Knet.  Why they keep saying she is at fault for tax evasion when it is the fault of her accounting company. Geeze! Some even said what she did in rejectino the car CF is respectful but the tax thing is wrong. Or that if only she is more consistent in donation. My gosh! These haters really have an inferiority complex about themselves. 

No matter how much SHE donates or rejects a big CF out of concern for the people or nation, people are never happy with her actions because she is gorgeous to boot and all young or old, men or women fall for her because she's beautiful inside and out. They basically  feel it is unfair she has it all. 

Well, we don't know what struggles she might have in her life. Life is rosy or bitter is up to individual to make it. 

1 hour ago, bluedolphin81 said:

Hi there!

Just wanna share something about our lovely kikyo couple, based on the observations and analysis from some shippers and fans (and myself as well) which I somehow believe that they are currently in a relationship...and I have summarized the reasons / evidence in point form listed below. 

In fact SJK has been admiring SHK even before his enlistment to army (which i believe many fans already know)!

- He brought a food truck to the shooting site of TWTWB (2013), admitting that he is there to see ‘SHK-sunbae’.

- SJK, LKS and JIS travelled to Thailand in June 2015 and took a photo together with SHK’s poster at Thailand airport.

Other evidences to prove they have ‘special relationship’

- Awkward moments during 1st press conference on 22 Feb. SJK looks nervous and uneasy. He looks extremely upset and sulky when SHK comments ‘…he is a reliable little brother’…

- Look at SJK’s reaction when SHK says ‘…he should confessed….now I’m getting older, I can’t drag things out like this anymore’

- Both spotted at NYC by netizen and confirmed by their agencies

- Dating rumor NOT denied by SJK

- They tried avoiding each other at several events but they are actually close (as seen in those released BTS and their IG photos)

- Their great chemistry and expression in DOTS that most of the time I don’t think they are acting (especially when they are together)

- Have the same group of friends and even stylist, thus wearing same clothes brand

- How SJK addresses her  – from ‘sunbae’ to ‘Hye Kyo-sshi’

- How SJK protects her at Incheon Airport to HK

- How SJK protects her at HK press conference

- How SJK place his arm comfortably at her waist/shoulder

- How SJK compliments her

- How SJK looks at her

- How both making fist bumps and know the true meaning after watching DOTS episode 13

- Their sweet answers & reactions during an interview for a HK magazine (Ming Zhou)

- How SJK sent SHK and company off to HK airport

- How they have been 'imitating' each other’s reaction/posture

- How they have been meeting regularly and making decisions together

Did I miss out anything? I hope not…

Both of them are one of the great actors and actresses and I was a bit ‘disappointed’ that they can’t even ‘act’ or ‘behave’ normally... There are too many loopholes. Based on their ‘performance’ at HK, it seems like they wanted to ‘share something’ but at the same time, they don’t want us to know too much. Aiyoo…they are in a dilemma….but understandable

Hope their relationship stays strong forever. Will support them always!

Hi Bluedophine81

Do u hv the pic where the 3 BFF take pics of SHK poster? Keke. Thanks so much. :)

8 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I don't understand Knet.  Why they keep saying she is at fault for tax evasion when it is the fault of her accounting company. Geeze! Some even said what she did in rejectino the car CF is respectful but the tax thing is wrong. Or that if only she is more consistent in donation. My gosh! These haters really have an inferiority complex about themselves. 

No matter how much SHE donates or rejects a big CF out of concern for the people or nation, people are never happy with her actions because she is gorgeous to boot and all young or old, men or women fall for her because she's beautiful inside and out. They basically  feel it is unfair she has it all. 

Well, we don't know what struggles she might have in her life. Life is rosy or bitter is up to individual to make it. 

Can we stop talking about the tax evasion matter? It has been brought up multiple times here (pls back read). 

I don't mean to sound rude but this is such stale news already. 

So glad to read so many positive comments.

So glad to know our 'SHK fanboy' has finally 'settled' in a more comfortable position with SHK. I really can feel him when after so many tiring pursuits before, during and after the filming of DOTS, our goddess still acknowledged him as a little brother. During the first Press con, I guess he was still working hard.

Then after,  we guessed he managed to move 'a tree with continuous strokes'.

It was amusing to read many idols publicly admit (one even went to the extent of hugging a paper SJK) SJK is their ideal type. I guess this put him on even ground with goddess who undoubtfully has a battalion of fan boys. Lee Min Ho once stated SHK was his ideal type. Even Seargant Seo also hopes to romance SHK. I guess SJK has to guard his gal well. However, perhaps he can rely on YAI, the one and only true song-song shipper.

(YAI, remember the guy that we waited. Anticipated. Got thrilled because they said he was here to make a very DEEP impact cameo. we were told repeated for more than 3 months. But he disappeared after 3 blinks of our eyes. Leaving us DEEPLY perplexed.)

43 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

Can we stop talking about the tax evasion matter? It has been brought up multiple times here (pls back read). 

I don't mean to sound rude but this is such stale news already. 

I'm just replying to the reactions of knets people on her rejecting CF for the Japanese car. U do sound extremely rude to me. If you have read my comments clearly and not jump to conclusion like u did, you would have noticed I was referring to the recent post by someone on comments by the netizen how they laced it sweetly with a stab on the back. 

For your info, I have read every single page of this forum. Have you? If one can't voice opinion on what was recently posted by the netizen reactions, then people have to refrain from posting netizen reaction so as not to get a reaction.

So chill n read properly next time.

1 minute ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm just replying to the reactions of knets people on her rejecting CF for the Japanese car. U do sound extremely rude to me. If you have read my comments clearly and not jump to conclusion like u did, you would have noticed I was referring to the recent post by someone on comments by the netizen. 

So chill n read properly next time.

No, @msbubbly wasn't being rude. She kindly asked you to not talk about that subject here because 1) it doesn't belong here. and 2) it's been discussed already, unfortunately. So please, don't mention it.

12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@alleverything What I love about that picture IG post is that even after posing, Joong Ki is holding the kid's hand as they walk. His paternal instincts just seem to kick in. Well, he's just inherently a very caring guy. On a pervy side, his backside is a delicious sight. LOL.

The main thing I like/remember about Nice Guy was his nice booty. (reworded lol)

And yeah, tax issue... I know people don't mean it badly, but let's avoid the topic. 

Only 24 hours until the next episode. :o

@barneybaby you may find it in twitter is top of the talk now.. Cute jis in d white,lks black or navy n sjk with black with white strip.. N last month some one also had post the shg poster is from laneige in she's really beautiful with the pony tail

Lks had been asked about song song couple when his in hongkong last month n his answer is no comment :D

While being in a 4-day conference, wherein I'm in-charge of the technical stuff, I can't help but peek a in the thread evey now and then and, yeah, I almost forgot to do my responsibilities...and I'd like to blame you all for being too active! Hahahaha...Thanks again!!

Last 2 episodes...:(

On the other hand, I'm soooo proud of SJK and SHK!  I've been following SHK for some years already and, sure, it's known that she's sharing a lot of things like her time and resources but, now, we get a confirmed stand on how she screens her CM deals...she's just WOW!! (See haters, not because your idol have more CM...).  The comment about the apartment, how should I say it, she has high sense of justice and ethic..  Why is she like this?  As a woman, I feel inferior not only in her physical beauty but even to her inner beauty...My admiration for her continues to grow though.

Anyway, I just realized something and I thought of not sharing it because I might be wrong and I might mislead you...so please take this opinion of mine with a pinch of salt as that I don't have concrete evidence for it.  I'm putting it in a spoiler just in case, you don't want to read it.

Spoiler

Because of his successful portrayal of the military, SJK has been admired by many and has even been invited by various national leaders including the president of Korea.  Yesterday, he has an event with the President of Korea as they promote Korean food.  In summary, SJK seems to have been considered by many as a national treasure-- an exemplary Korean, that would once again boost Korea in the world. 

Today, we get a news from the PR of SHK that she turned down a high paying advertisement due to the company's value and history.  When I first read this, I was amazed by her and I believe so do a lot of people including the Koreans, who seems to hate her because of her beauty and her success and they continue to use the tax evasion issue (w/c is unjust to her) to put her down and hate her more.  I'm also glad that this (along with other things such as the apartment, the sponsorship on Korean literature, etc) has been exposed in hopes that it will give SHK some justice that she deserves.  I'm not sure if I'm jumping to conclusions but it seems that more Koreans are beginning to see her in a more positive light, if not, a national treasure as well (she is actually one given all her contribution to Korea, but many continues to deny her that).

But then, I can't help but ask the following:

1) From what I know of SHK, she's normally silent in what she does so I find it surprising that it's her PR who released the news.  Why?

2) Why now, a day after SJK's meeting with the president and given that the ad has been turned down last month?

And since I can't help but be bothered by it, I pondered on it and it occured to me that, like what our experts (esp. joongkyo) here on this thread, that it seems that SHK and SJK are planning something and they are like preparing the road or in this case the audience for something. 

If I can be more specific, it's like they (SHK & SJK) have decided to let her PR share this news in order to boost the positive image of SHK especially among the Koreans so that if they were to release that they are officially dating, they will have more blessings from people instead of SHK being bashed again (esp. with SJK's popularity and remember how harsh the comments were to SHK even when the show was just beginning).  They will be like the Korean National Treasure Couple, not only in the eyes of international fans like us, but also among the Koreans, whom can be very very critical.  If I can be honest, if my guess is correct, this relationship is really serious and wedding bells are not far away.

I'm going to stop here before it takes too lengthy and complicated.  Again, I don't have concrete evidence for this.  A lot of things contributed to this hypothesis of mine including those that have been shared by our experts (esp. joongkyo) in the thread :). 

Whether I'm overreading this PR gesture of SHK or not, I'm just glad that this news have been released and I hope that more people will appreciate SHK the way she deserves.

Thanks for reading :)

8 minutes ago, alleverything said:

No, @msbubbly wasn't being rude. She kindly asked you to not talk about that subject here because 1) it doesn't belong here. and 2) it's been discussed already, unfortunately. So please, don't mention it.

There are other positives comments about SHK I wrote that knetz tends to overlook on purpose but obviously it has been blind sided.

Archived