twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rubylia said:

cr as tagged

i will be more satisfied if they are not using drones :sweatingbullets:

What it does mean, even if we didn't get to see those close-ups before, is:

1. There ARE close-ups!!! Maybe we will get to see them in the bts special(s) in the next week or two.

And more importantly,

2. There was LOTS OF SNOGGING for the different camera setups. THAT satisfies my shipper-heart. :blush:

2 minutes ago, thepixies said:

What it does mean, even if we didn't get to see those close-ups before is:

1. There ARE close-ups!!! Maybe we will get to see them in the bts special(s) in the next week or two.

and more importantly,

2. There was LOTS OF SNOGGING for the different camera setups. THAT satisfies my shipper-heart. :blush:

i have a positive thinking about that, uhmm...maybe they using drones because the kiss too hot, so they afraid we revealed something....my delulu mind hahaha

10 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@rubylia I prefer they showed us the balcony kiss as in the opening episode 13... I think the tip-toe kiss by SHK is much sweeter and romantic... ughhh... why should be changed... aigoooo...

hohoho... new bromance...

na do, i prefer close up shoots  :phew:

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

What it does mean, even if we didn't get to see those close-ups before is:

and more importantly,

i hope we will see them in bts part. please be good to us KBS sajangnim  ! :tears:

Cfxc23vW8AEbgAc.jpg

cr https://twitter.com/_AuroraRain_

Just came from IG, now I know which ig posts you guys were talking about. I read the translation here and I just read it there too with picture, etc. I think I saw one of Joongkyo's translation which is pasted word by word there. Anyways, I hope people will appreciate other people's hard work.

My fave, this is not MY teasing SJ, it's SHK teasing SJK. I don't think it's acting, the look on SHK's beautiful face she just can't take her eyes off him. I bet SJK was so nervous when she looked at him that way :wub:  I can stare at this gif the whole day 

aPizkJV.gif

13 hours ago, tictic said:

maybe the person in black is Kyo, cuz i saw some of her fans talk about this

I knew the pic, let s forget it as it is not dealing with kikyo thread. 

Talking about shipper's world, it is common thing to see people to jump from one ship to another or even shipping two or more OTP even shipping one actress for one or more actors. That s a common. I even see some my companions here in other thread (regardless they are now still shipping them or not). I was a shipper of O2 and at the same time I shipped shk with won bin (he was not married yet). Now, I m here to support kikyo. No matter what happened in the past, we are united with the same vision: uniting our OTP and guard them till marriage is announced. 

I all realize that all we do here is just hoping and analyzing hints our OTP shows. And we believe that kikyo are dating secretly, or at least they fall for each other and now building feeling and confidence to be together. We are now here to support them, to pray for them,more people praying for them, more chance the hope/dream will come to reality. 

So, songsong/kikyo and kikyo shippers, hwaiting! We are guards, we are troopers for songsong

9 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Just came from IG, now I know which ig posts you guys were talking about. I read the translation here and I just read it there too with picture, etc. I think I saw one of Joongkyo's translation which is pasted word by word there. Anyways, I hope people will appreciate other people's hard work.

My fave, this is not MY teasing SJ, it's SHK teasing SJK. I don't think it's acting, the look on SHK's beautiful face she just can't take her eyes off him. I bet SJK was so nervous when she looked at him that way :wub:  I can stare at this gif the whole day

She looks so genuinely happy and natural omg LOVE IT LOVE THEM!!! SJK probably passed out from it HAHA

Don't think you can fake that smile :heart: 

13 minutes ago, lizzzie said:

She looks so genuinely happy and natural omg LOVE IT LOVE THEM!!! SJK probably passed out from it HAHA

Don't think you can fake that smile :heart: 

Yeah, that's SHK's smile and laugh, not KMY's. Before that, the way when SJK laughed and said "I lost", that's SJK's way as well, not YSJ.

Maybe this scene they're off the screen alread. ^^

I love this scene too.

Thanks for updating the news! This just made my day! I bet SJK have introduce SHK to his best buddy "LKS". Can't think of when SJK introduce SHK to LKS! It will be fun! Actually I hope in Running Man Kwangsoo will be ask about SongSong Couple relationship. Bcs KwangSoo can't lie!!! :D

11 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Thanks for updating the news! This just made my day! I bet SJK have introduce SHK to his best buddy "LKS". Can't think of when SJK introduce SHK to LKS! It will be fun! Actually I hope in Running Man Kwangsoo will be ask about SongSong Couple relationship. Bcs KwangSoo can't lie!!! :D

Knowing kwangsoo and joongki relationship...I don't think we can hear anything from kwangsoo...hehehehe that's how they value their friendship ... Protecting each other but surely kwang so knows everything about joongki..I remember during his last day in running an he thank kwangsoo for being a goodfriend who listen to every problem he shared..heheheh but still got me curious when seolhyun guested in runningman she said that joongki is her ideal type..suddenly kwangsoo said maybe u will lost ur interest with him once u know his secret...betrayal friend but surely I know he will not expose his secret..hehehehe

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

Yeah, that's SHK's smile and laugh, not KMY's. Before that, the way when SJK laughed and said "I lost", that's SJK's way as well, not YSJ.

Maybe this scene they're off the screen alread. ^^

I love this scene too.

Actually I love that scene too...both their laugh seems genuine and so natural..its been a long time seeing hye gyo oncam with that smile

37 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I've just finished watching the three parts of the viu interviews with the translattions caption memorized in my head. :D Waiting for the fouth...

thanks to @hclover96 and @joongkyo who never feel tired in providing us all about dots stuffs. How thankful I am because we are always being updated from time to time.

So, there are some important things I noticed from the interviews, one is that there's thin and sexy mustache grows on our captain's face, I didn't realize he has it in the drama. But in the interview it is clearly shows. :D you know I keep staring whenever he speaks, *cough* *cough* *his lips* :lol:

and other thing is, well I don't know why everytime both of them adress to each other by adding -ssi at the end of their names are so formal but it's so cuteeee and lovely. Joong ki-ssi and hye Kyo-ssi.... ommooo.... it's not even a love words or confession but to me it sounds like a more romantic one. It's formal but the feels sounds different whenever they talk to each other using it. Ok, can you guys understand me, I think I'm talking so random.... :D

@stargazer187 actually I think SJK grows facial hair fast...I can see some of its marks in DOTS specially if its full close up and HD quality. It looks smexy for me!

IDK if this was posted but I just find this cute and funny. Even the boys can't help it lol. And I know we all can relate from their reactions.. They are just like us (but me only worse, I squeal like a crazy girl) 

The power of Song-Song! They're the Nation's Couple indeed! 

Joong Ki's upcoming Harper's Bazaar pictorial. The man has never looked so good! What feast to my eyes. Song Hye Kyo's Harper's Bazaar spread in 2013 remains one of my favorite of hers. How I wish SongSong would have a spread too. But I guess they're both way too expensive. 

@ilovesjk He goooooooks so gooooood! The hair stylist is doing a GOOD JOB!

jess-new-girl-you-are-hot-gif.gif

Nation's Goddess, to be honest. I didn't know she even turned down an Apartment CF so that house prices wouldn't get inflated.

ookl.jpg

tv Report - Nate: [Exclusive] Song Hye Kyo rejects big budget Mitsubishi campaign "Can't represent a criminal company"

She rejected the offer because Mitsubishi is currently facing legal disputes over the alleged use of forced labor during Japanese colonial rule

1. [+3,071, -112] You made a good decision^^ A round of applause to you

2. [+2,842, -163] Can't compare her to people who did a spring water campaign! How awesome of her!

3. [+2,577, -104] Nice one, Song Hye Kyo!

4. [+229, -24] Song Hye Kyo's image took a big hit with the tax evasion scandal but I heard she's razor-like when it comes to endorsements. She researches the company's background and educates herself on the products before signing a contract

5. [+182, -24] She also rejected a campaign for an apartment right could have possibly drove housing prices up. Song Hye Kyo is cool. Her popularity will surely skyrocket if she also consistently donates

6. [+169, -23] She rejected an apartment campaign, donated English guidebooks about Dr. Ahn Jung Eun. Her tax evasion was wrong but she's always been known for being compassionate

7. [+139, -7] Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun did a mineral water advert for a large sum of money, while Song Hye Kyo said no to this. Such a big difference between them

Naver
1. [+43,092, -2,018] Her tax evasion scandal is another thing but this is a respectful act!

2. [+37,689, -1,795] She's always treated these kinds of matters with respect but it got mixed up with her tax evasion. She has already apologized and paid her balance so I hope she stops receiving flak for it

3. [+25,929, -1,286] Amazing...!!!

4. [+21,285, -1,770] Hye Kyo's awesome, she stands firm in her views

5. [+17,119, -2,373] Song Hye Kyo was definitely at fault with tax evasion. What I mean is she has great visuals but because of that, I didn't wanna acknowledge that she's pretty. To be honest, not that many actress can show cuteness, innocence and the right amount of sexiness. If even as I woman I fell for her, I totally understand if men would melt away when they look at her

6. [+5,227, -424] She also turned down an apartment campaign before due to the worry of inflating the housing bubble. After the Citizen's Coalition of Economic Justice sent letters to a bunch of celebrities telling not to resign a contract, she was the only one who didn't go ahead with the campaign

7. [+4,648, -342] You did the right thing

Ilgan Sports - Naver: Professor Seo Kyung Deok "Song Hye Kyo has great interest in history... Rejecting the CF is an obvious decision"

1. [+1,797, -62] She's always done lots of good deeds, it's just that she's not one for flaunting it to others

2. [+1,439, -59] A beautiful woman does beautiful things beautifully. That makes her even more beautiful ~~^^

3. [+1,334, -55] Woah, I'm seeing her differently to be honest ^^

4. [+1,248, -50] Not only is her face beautiful but also her heart

Credit - http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/song-hye-kyo-turns-down-modelling-offer.html 

2 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Joong Ki's upcoming Harper's Bazaar pictorial. The man has never looked so good! What feast to my eyes. Song Hye Kyo's Harper's Bazaar spread in 2013 remains one of my favorite of hers. How I wish SongSong would have a spread too. But I guess they're both way too expensive. 

Why, oh why?? Can't they just do a spread for both??!! They may be expensive but their photospread is going to garner lots of viewership PLUS sponsorship!!

@stargazer187 I love all your picture....:heart:

Gosh...they are sweetess couple ever....love their smile to each other....and the eye ship is killing me,..hopefully the kissing scene will happen tomorrow...hate it when they troll us....so desperate for their lip touching scene the last time we get is few week ago...the kissing should be deep and when we watch it we gonna curl up like cook shrimp...and also skinship overload juseyoooo....

Am sure when they film this last 2 scene they already capture each other heart....so am also 90% sure some of their reaction is genuinely SJK n SHK reaction....:phew:

actually from 1st episode I can feel the chemistry.....am so glad they meet up in Dots....

@ilovesjk the man has never looked so damn fine!! Is that how a man in love looks? And I wonder who's the hair stylist for this too kk ;)

CANT WAIT FOR THIS ENTIRE SPREAD! 

/still wish song2 has their own couple photoshoot! Or are people just afraid they'll burn the camera lens and film cos they're both too hot to handle together!?! 

Hi there!

Just wanna share something about our lovely kikyo couple, based on the observations and analysis from some shippers and fans (and myself as well) which I somehow believe that they are currently in a relationship...and I have summarized the reasons / evidence in point form listed below. 

In fact SJK has been admiring SHK even before his enlistment to army (which i believe many fans already know)!

- He brought a food truck to the shooting site of TWTWB (2013), admitting that he is there to see ‘SHK-sunbae’.

- SJK, LKS and JIS travelled to Thailand in June 2015 and took a photo together with SHK’s poster at Thailand airport.

Other evidences to prove they have ‘special relationship’

- Awkward moments during 1st press conference on 22 Feb. SJK looks nervous and uneasy. He looks extremely upset and sulky when SHK comments ‘…he is a reliable little brother’…(pictures posted on page 333. A Chinese reporter is curious about his expression too and when to see the video with chinese translation...it is this part when SHK says he is a reliable dongsaeng, and I believe it. It's too hilarious!) 

- Look at SJK’s reaction when SHK says ‘…he should confessed….now I’m getting older, I can’t drag things out like this anymore’

- Both spotted at NYC by netizen and confirmed by their agencies

- Dating rumor NOT denied by SJK

- They tried avoiding each other at several events but they are actually close (as seen in those released BTS and their IG photos)

- Their great chemistry and expression in DOTS that most of the time I don’t think they are acting (especially when they are together)

- Have the same group of friends and even stylist, thus wearing same clothes brand

- How SJK addresses her  – from ‘sunbae’ to ‘Hye Kyo-sshi’

- How SJK protects her at Incheon Airport to HK

- How SJK protects her at HK press conference

- How SJK place his arm comfortably at her waist/shoulder

- How SJK compliments her

- How SJK looks at her

- How both making fist bumps and know the true meaning after watching DOTS episode 13

- Their sweet answers & reactions during an interview for a HK magazine (Ming Zhou)

- How SJK sent SHK and company off to HK airport

- How they have been 'imitating' each other’s reaction/posture

- How they have been meeting regularly and making decisions together

Did I miss out anything? I hope not…

Both of them are one of the great actors and actresses and I was a bit ‘disappointed’ that they can’t even ‘act’ or ‘behave’ normally... There are too many loopholes. Based on their ‘performance’ at HK, it seems like they wanted to ‘share something’ but at the same time, they don’t want us to know too much. Aiyoo…they are in a dilemma….but understandable

Hope their relationship stays strong forever. Will support them always!

UPDATE: I have just read a post by dreamer1023 (page 329) regarding SHK's recent news on rejecting the Mitsubishi CF and I actually share the same thoughts.  I thought this incident happen days or weeks ago but no, it was a month ago.  From what I understand, SHK is a really low-profile person, so why want to release this news to the media? And so coincident, this news was released ON THE SAME DAY (11 April) when SJK was meeting the president of South Korea...WOW!  Although I have no evidence, but the whole thing looks like it was carefully planned by someone, and the main objective is to restore SHK's tarnished image due to her tax evasion scandal years ago. It will be a bigger bonus if both of them can be labeled as 'Nation's Power Couple' because of this. I began to suspect whether the mastermind behind this is SJK, since he is an expert in PR. And if their plan succeed, their relationship will be even smoother and will definitely gain more blessings should their dating / wedding news be announced one day. Well this is just my guesses cos the whole thing looks too coincident. Whether or not is this whole thing is planned by SJK, one thing for sure - the plan worked. SHK has been praised by many and more people are going to like her. Whoever comes up with this, he's a genius!   P/S: If this whole thing is really planned by SJK, daebak!!!! He is really serious this time!!

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

Wonder where they got that pic from? That backdrop for Harpers Bazaar is in HONG KONG, i recognise that skyline (Victoria Harbour) so he must have done the Harpers Bazaar shoot in HK... long shot, but so hoping SHK did one as well!

Tho i think the chance doesn't seem high tho :( as the background is of the HK Island (ie. likely taken from Peninsula Hotel (after he moved hotels after SHK left?) looking at Victoria HK island harbour). If it was Kowloon island in the background i'd be jumping for joy cuz that'd mean they took it from Four Seasons.

dGZXXTM.jpg

Archived