[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

6 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Taking a little break from translating and gifing to post this hilarious pic.  "Drama Can't Stop" is really crazily obsessed with Song-Song :lol:

Caption said: "Descendants of the Sun part II coming in July 2016, Descendants of the Male Nanny" :lol:

cr to Drama Can't Stop weibo

I just spat out some of my cereal thanks to that edit , laughing like crazy.

Look at this super cute SongSong Bento box....I want to eat them, lol..looks so tasty!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, blissfullife29 said:

Thats soo cute....so SHK directly call YAI as her dongsaeng, what was SJK reaction to this  part ? she call SJK, Joongki shi right:wub:

ikr, I was all smiling reading their answers,sure you have read from uri detectives :D and yes she call him Joong Ki shi and he call her Hye Kyo shi :D It just show how close they are. 

Thanks so much @joongkyo and @hclover96 for the complete translation and gifs :D 

I love how she touch her eyelashes when SJK give his answer about LKS, it's like they have some secrets passing between them about their friends. Or it's just me being delulu, but it's totally cute... 

2) In the drama, there were scenes where Ms. Song Hye Kyo and her co-workers were watching the soldiers running.  A lot of the audience find those scenes very cute.  What are your thoughts when you were filming that?

I like how Kyo gave an embarrassed laugh at the mention of the topless soldiers running, lol

jZPWdc.gif_oxV7h.gif

SHK:  Filming was in the winter, was very cold.  Was actually really hard. 

SJK:  On the screen, the ladies were happy watching the soldiers, but in reality, it was really cold when filming.  On the contrary, there was an apologetic feeling.

SHK:  We all just want to hurry up and finish filming.

SJK:  The male actors have very good bodies.  I'm quite envious. (hehehe, no need to be envious, SJK.  Your body is quite good also :P)

I won't be translating the third question regarding filming places they like and would recommend to the audience because I'm not too sure of the Korean names of the places from the Chinese translations.

1 hour ago, blissfullife29 said:

Could someone be so nice to translate the third part of the ViuTv interview,,,,i just catched the Kwangsoo part lolz and im also hoping for the Song couple to have a CF together that would be fabulous.

Hi

i posted a brief translation of the questions posed in the drama section..

1st question was what was the most memorable scenes they had of filming.

2nd question wa to SHK,  the scene of soldiers topless wad funny to audiences, how did she find the filming process during that scene.

3rd question to SJK there were many dramatic scenes such as the earthquake scene locations..what was your favorite location in filming and which location is your favorite and people come to see.

sorry that's my basic Cantonese....need Korean troopers to translate the responses.

thanks

3 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Hi

i posted a brief translation of the questions posed in the drama section..

1st question was what was the most memorable scenes they had of filming.

2nd question wa to SHK,  the scene of soldiers topless wad funny to audiences, how did she find the filming process during that scene.

3rd question to SJK there were many dramatic scenes such as the earthquake scene locations..what was your favorite location in filming and which location is your favorite and people come to see.

sorry that's my basic Cantonese....need Korean troopers to translate the responses.

thanks

hiya thankies, it was kindly translated in the back page also...much thanks

31 minutes ago, utkim said:

How i wish ppl dun make a capture on what have been written here on insta etc if they truly care and love this SS ship :(. I might sound overprotective here, but i dun wish to see the media keen more eyes on them, let them be alone and take their times to learn each other without much attentions.  Sighs.

Thanks anyway to all, esp ilovesjk and jongkyo:)

Agree...I saw some post from here being post in Twitter too....

And I really love our @joongkyo @ilovesjk  @hclover86...lemme virtually hugg uolls...

Hi Guys!! Greeting from this side of the world to all of you *waving..

Just done backread for some pages and still have mooore pages to go  :lol: Thank you to all of you that have made my day since the day I found this thread, I got to know more and more about SHK and SJK.. It is become a habbit to me, my phone is somehow glued to my hand and my eyes, reading this thread is a must for me, at anytime that I'm able to.

Thank you for share the pic of SJK on yesterday event with SK President. I like his new hairstyle (correct me if I'm wrong, for me it is new hairstyle for him), I notice his hairstyle change a bit since the HK press, I believe it is none other than the amazing work of SHK hair stylist. I also notice that it is the same hairstyle with yoo si jin from preview of ep 15 (the camping scene). My delulu mind wants me to think that he is being taking care since then. Forgive for my delulu here, I'm not tryin to confuse anyone:sweatingbullets:

As for the fist bump gif (I watched it over and over till dawn)..  I do agree that he didn't called her Hye Kyo nor Hye Kyo-ssi, but he did called her and I could say that by learning from SHK reaction and face expression, somehow, the phrase looks like he called her jagiya.. I'm not a lip-reading expert and my delulu mind wants me to believe it ;)

Last one.. I'm aware that nowadays more and more people are becoming SHK and SJK fans due to the successful of the dots, I'm really happy to know that. I hope that these fans are trully a fans who support SHK and SJK in every occasion, every condition, no matter what happened. Not only just because of dots, but because of SHK herself and SJK himself.

Apologise for such a long post, most are my personal opinion. Please correct me if I'm wrong or I probably worded it wrong.

Have a good day guys!

@joongkyo  The interviewer was asking them about memorable scenes and SJK said there are many but he'd like to pick the one with LKS ... the moment he said that 00:42 , SHK starts laughing (lol..I was like, what is happening!) and then SJK starts laughing. Then SJK said that LKS using the term "내 친구/My friend" did a cameo in the first episode and having him start the show on such a fun note somehow made it seem like that the show had a great start. 

How Song Hye Kyo reacted and how instantly Song Jong Ki burst into laughters makes me think that may be SHK suddenly remembered the Dots Photoshopped pics of SJK and LKS. I remember I saw a post talking about SJK's reaction to those pics.  May be our SHK and SJK teased each other with those pics. AHH this gives me chills. I am imagining them sitting together,  laughing at those pics. haha.. :P 

Love her Viutv interview of "want to know him more".. For all the interview is like only sjk that give us " lingering happy shipping" n thank god shg level it up with that sentences..  My fluttered heart :wub:

N referring to her books i always want her to date secretly but if she's strong enough the lovey dovey  dating is kinda good for both to stop being rumor with others n have a steady love relation 

N i love how they "answer" the rumor of lks n yai.. Is ok if yai but the rumor of lks is so cruel n just hated when people make fun of it  i'm not refering of the swap face but is because writing stone of sjk did in greece ... I didn't snap them coz not my style even with shg i just do if it's really beyond rudeness n just don't want to make more bigger n take it as a "fun" things huuuffftttt.. netters just sometimes really...... 

@stargazer187, here are part 1, 2 and 3 of the ViuTV interview.  The whole interview is around 15 minutes long which ViuTV has broken up into 5 parts and will be posted each consecutive day.  We can expect part 4 to be posted soon (probably in a few hours).  Fans in Singapore and HK can see it with English subs (lucky them).

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

cr to andywong1986

57 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

okay..I've read some random news on IG, it says that KBS confirms there's no special episodes after dots ends. Was it trueee???

Sorry for cutting your post, but there will be a three day special episodes after DotS concludes.  I seriously can't wait to see the bts and making film :P

Descendants of the Sun' special program to broadcast for three days

While KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' is wrapping up on April 14th, a special program has been planned for the drama fans who are feeling sorry for letting it go.

According to an official with KBS drama department on April 11th, the special program of 'Descendants of the Sun' has been scheduled to broadcast on April 20th, 21st and 22nd for the consecutive three days.

For those first two days, April 20th and 21st, the program airs during the regular air time for Wednesday & Thursday dramas. The last show on April 23rd will run from 9:35 PM to 11:05 PM for 90 minutes in total.

'Descendants of the Sun' Special One and Two feature highlights. And the third show plays making film and behind-the-scenes stories including the commentary footage by Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I and other actors.

Source:  http://www.hancinema.net/-descendants-of-the-sun-special-program-to-broadcast-for-three-days-93351.html

Oh my gosh it just finally sank into me that DOTS is ending this week!!! TOMORROW IS THE DAYYY~~~

While we are greatly anticipating for ep 15, shall we talk about our favorite Kikyo moment so far in the drama? :grin:

This is very difficult for me because I pretty much loved every moment between them....but as of right now I think the cutest moment was when YSJ heard the audio of KMY's "will" and the confrontation after that. I also really liked the moment where YSJ had a worried look on his face when he saw that KMY got hurt (when she was kidnapped) and said "Did you hit her" to Agus...man that was such an intense moment.

10 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@stargazer187, here are part 1, 2 and 3 of the ViuTV interview.  The whole interview is around 15 minutes long which ViuTV has broken up into 5 parts and will be posted each consecutive day.  We can expect part 4 to be posted soon (probably in a few hours).  Fans in Singapore and TV can see it with English subs (lucky them).

Sorry to cut your post short. Viu Singapore only have 1 episode of this interview which is actually part 2 of Viu TV Hong Kong version

:anguished:

13 minutes ago, alicat3736 said:

Oh my gosh it just finally sank into me that DOTS is ending this week!!! TOMORROW IS THE DAYYY~~~

While we are greatly anticipating for ep 15, shall we talk about our favorite Kikyo moment so far in the drama? :grin:

This is very difficult for me because I pretty much loved every moment between them....but as of right now I think the cutest moment was when YSJ heard the audio of KMY's "will" and the confrontation after that. I also really liked the moment where YSJ had a worried look on his face when he saw that KMY got hurt (when she was kidnapped) and said "Did you hit her" to Agus...man that was such an intense moment.

For me, everytime they onscreen together... thats my favorite part :)

I just love those two together, on or offscreen.

Archived