[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Awww these two are absolutely the Nation's couple:wub: South Korea's people must be so proud of them. I found this quote from songjoongkirepublic on Instagram:

When President Park Geun Hye met Song Joong Ki, she didn't spare him any compliments. She told him, "I'm very happy and glad to see that you finished your military service and became the biggest Hallyu star. Seeing you promoting even during your busy schedule has me thinking that you are a true patriot in real life and not just in dramas." (Source: allkpop; Vid: arirang news)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, blissfullife29 said:

Could someone be so nice to translate the third part of the ViuTv interview,,,,i just catched the Kwangsoo part lolz and im also hoping for the Song couple to have a CF together that would be fabulous.

I read in the drama tread posted by cristapark, 1st question about most memorable scene, SJK choose LKS scene and SHK choose YAI, her dongsaeng. And the next question about the topless soldiers, SHK feel sorry for them and then SJK also said feel sorry for them. I hope the translation is correct, thanks to Cristapark. Please let me know if I can't post this here.

I just want to say I was giggling reading it, they are so well coordinate with their answers :D 

Hello everyone! I am new to this thread. I just wanted to drop in and say hello and thank everyone for sharing. I have always admired SHK, and more recently (specifically since DOTS started airing) SJK too.  I hope they find happiness in their lives. Having said that, I do have to go on a rant :)

Spoiler

I don't understand why Korean netizens are so harsh on SHK. I love a lot of things Korean, but this culture of harsh online criticism not so much. Even as a reader I was horrified by comments like stay away from SJK or she always has relationships with her co-stars. They seem to forget it takes two to tango! Besides, dating two of her co-stars in a career of 20 years really is not by any measure "a lot." Even with the tax issue, I am not sure about the details, but I highly doubt she paid no taxes for 3 years! If anything she may not have paid all the amount, and that really depends on the accounting. Besides, I don't why this became a news. Personal finances/taxation questions should be private for every citizen. 

5 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I read in the drama tread posted by cristapark, 1st question about most memorable scene, SJK choose LKS scene and SHK choose YAI, her dongsaeng. And the next question about the topless soldiers, SHK feel sorry for them and then SJK also said feel sorry for them. I hope the translation is correct, thanks to Cristapark. Please let me know if I can't post this here.

I just want to say I was giggling reading it, they are so well coordinate with their answers :D 

Thats soo cute....so SHK directly call YAI as her dongsaeng, what was SJK reaction to this  part ? she call SJK, Joongki shi right:wub:

@ilovesjk, that pic came from the weibo account "Drama Can't Stop".  This blogger usually blogs about k-dramas, but recently has become obsessed with DotS and Song-Song couple.  His/her posts are mad hilarious.  They are the ones who posted the "focal" point pic.  Fans have suggested for them to change their name to "Song-Song Can't Stop" and are worrying about the blogger's state of mind when DotS ends this week :lol:  By the way, thanks for your timeline.  It was amazing and detailed.  The baidu Song-Song shippers' bar has also posted your timeline, but the only problem is that most of the Chinese shippers don't understand English and are asking for Chinese translations.

@joongkyo, thanks so much for all your great detective work and translations ^_^

I'm going to do a rough translation of part 3 of the Viu interview and gif it.  The host asked 3 questions: 1) In the drama, there are many scenes that left a deep impression, like the cliff and earthquake scenes, when you're filming, which scene is the most memorable for you both?  2) In the drama, there were scenes where Ms. Song Hye Kyo and her co-workers were watching the soldiers running.  A lot of the audience find those scenes very cute.  What are your thoughts when you were filming that?  3) Out of all the locations that were filmed in, which place do you like the best and would want to recommend to the audience?

26314245001_2b87358bc4_b.jpg

cr to baidu

Not translating the other two questions because it's pretty standard but since many people are curious about the answer to the first question.

SHK totally knows LKS!..lol.  (Rather she called him KwangSoo-shi and dropped the surname so that it wasn't so formal)

The interviewer was asking them about memorable scenes and SJK said there are many but he'd like to pick the one with LKS ... the moment he said that 00:42 , SHK starts laughing (lol..I was like, what is happening!) and then SJK starts laughing. Then SJK said that LKS using the term "내 친구/My friend" did a cameo in the first episode and having him start the show on such a fun note somehow made it seem like that the show had a great start.

SHK said in her opinion, it's still not aired (since this interview was shot before YAI's cameo) but the scene I shot with Ah In-ie ," 내동생/My younger brother" (*this is really cute, it's obvious that totally considers YAI her younger brother because she called him "her dongsaeng" and not "a donsaeng" ...Please also observe SJK's intense stare at this point!..lol...he nods when she calls YAI a dongsaeng ...hehe) 

And, weirdly she mentioned LKS too...haha, she said for KS-shi to start the cameo and now to have YAI in the later episode that she was really grateful. (At this point, I am left wondering if she wanted to mention all the people who have done cameos then how come she didn't mention Lee Jong Hyuk's cameo..I mean his is the most impactful cameo in the drama considering he plays SJK's senior who is killed while doing that rescue mission for Argus). So basically... yes...she knows LKS for sure and apparently finds the very mention of him to be funny.

See, this is the kind of stuff we never get to hear in S.Korea.

안녕하세요...Hello... 

I am newbie here, just wanna say "Hello" for other members,, actually I read @joongkyo 's post ystd... was brought here bcz searching about "It's Hye Kyo's Time" and came here...

But that "timeline" post just in my mind and then I tell someone on IG about it and She told me that she already know all about it and get the pict as a bonus,, but she did't post many things coz "Privacy"...

And then I come here again bcz I find another IG fan acc posted screencapture (peoples talked abt it)...

So, just that.... 

Anw,, big thanks for everyone who always support "KiKyo" and happinessss...

@joongkyo......i love you that was what i mean.,,,,SHK tottally called YAI as her dongsaeng or brother...and SJK intense stare i gotta watch it again and again. And i love that SHK is mentioning KS as that is Joongki's bestfriend and it seems that they all know each other well. I was wondering why she laughed also at that part earlier....much love:wub: and thanks

Q:  In the drama, there are many scenes that left a deep impression, like the cliff and earthquake scenes, when you're filming, which scene is the most memorable for you both?

5X4Mw3.gif

SJK:  Actually there are lots of scenes that I like, but personally for me, my favorite should be the scene with my good friend, Lee Kwang Soo.  LKS coming to film is a happy thing, I'm very happy being able to film with a good friend.  LKS' performance was very interesting.  I like to think that because he's interesting, his parts in the drama got added.

Since @joongkyo has already translated Kyo's answer already, I'll just add the gif for her part :)

qOpsdu.gif

Their answers show how compatible and witty they are.  Both chose their best friend and close dongsaeng as their most memorable scenes and I think we all know that's not their real answer ;)

On March 27, 2016 at 8:18 PM, SeGafanlady said:

so relief to know the fact that SHK is in the safe circle.. Jo In Sung is like her older bro, YAI is a doting younger bro..  Lee Kwang Soo must make her ROLF all the time and of course Song Joong Ki.. needless to say more.. dream circle indeed but I bet those dudes are feeling lucky to have her as well.. 

Thank you for sharing lovelies @hclover96 and @joongkyo 

I love the fact that SHK is very close with her boyfriend's BFF. The statement from @SeGafanlady was so true:wub:

How i wish ppl dun make a capture on what have been written here on insta etc if they truly care and love this SS ship :(. I might sound overprotective here, but i dun wish to see the media keen more eyes on them, let them be alone and take their times to learn each other without much attentions.  Sighs.

Thanks anyway to all, esp ilovesjk and jongkyo:)

23 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Not translating the other two questions because it's pretty standard but since many people are curious about the answer to the first question.

See, this is the kind of stuff we never get to hear in S.Korea.

@joongkyo....super thanks for this translation...been waiting for it because I already noticed in the video that SHK did react to SJK's mere mention of LKS....funny because they seemed to be copying each other's answer....to think that there are so many scenes they can choose from which are much better and more memorable than the cameo appearances of their friends but they both chose the same. Either they are playing it safe or just being plain honest.

Taking a little break from translating and gifing to post this hilarious pic.  "Drama Can't Stop" is really crazily obsessed with Song-Song :lol:

ed97c81bjw1f2to2g8ijij20cc0dognm.jpg

Caption said: "Descendants of the Sun part II coming in July 2016, Descendants of the Male Nanny" :lol:

cr to Drama Can't Stop weibo

3 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Q:  In the drama, there are many scenes that left a deep impression, like the cliff and earthquake scenes, when you're filming, which scene is the most memorable for you both?

SJK:  Actually there are lots of scenes that I like, but personally for me, my favorite should be the scene with my good friend, Lee Kwang Soo.  LKS coming to film is a happy thing, I'm very happy being able to film with a good friend.  LKS' performance was very interesting.  I like to think that because he's interesting, his parts in the drama got added.

Since @joongkyo has already translated Kyo's answer already, I'll just add the gif for her part :)

Their answers show how compatible and witty they are.  Both chose their best friend and close dongsaeng as their most memorable scenes and I think we all know that's not their real answer ;)

@hclover96....agree...we know too well but since they said so...we believe so...hah!

8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SJK meeting the President today in his role as Cultural and Tourism Ambassador and SHK's refusal of a million dollar deal , taking a stand for her country. Wow, could we have had envisioned that these two would literally become the Nation's Couple.

And, I came across this IG Post of a S.Korean Professor named Seok Young Duk and it basically makes you love SHK even more! I roughly translated it for everyone :) 

I’m more touched and moved by unnie HyeKyo through this story. Thank you @joongkyo for your translation and sharing.

@ilovesjk and many sis/friends: thanks so much for your long report and updates. :blush:

Yesterday I was smiling all day because of our Song-Song. I miss them so much! And I called yesterday was Song Song day again, because their names were trending the news all day.

Once again, thank you for bringing beautiful moments of our KiKyo couple into this thread.

The drama will have an ending soon but their real story is keeping us here.

Always wish for their happiness, the Nation’s couple! :heart:

6 minutes ago, utkim said:

How i wish ppl dun make a capture on what have been written here on insta etc if they truly care and love this SS ship :(. I might sound overprotective here, but i dun wish to see the media keen more eyes on them, let them be alone and take their times to learn each other without much attentions.  Sighs.

Thanks anyway to all, esp ilovesjk and jongkyo:)

I totally agree if u love Song Song couple please dont spread on Instagram or Onehallyu (whoever the copycat is copying word by word)...Shame on yourself..shipping is suppose to be fun. Protect their privacy...let them flourish :P

Archived