[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

5 hours ago, alleverything said:

I saw screenshots on twitter from a post on OneHallyu which is an exact replica of @ilovesjk's post. I checked it out on OneHallyu and there's an entire threat with copied messages. Not very cool, to whoever is copying entire messages into a completely different forum.

ive memtioned before. but no one responded. the funny thing is my poor english also being copied. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can these two be anymore perfect for each other? With SJK as the tourism ambassador, and SHK turning down the CF for Mitsubishi; this couple is definitely working for the Mother in law. Someone mentioned if SJK should feel inferior to SHK, and after getting to know a little bit more about SHK through the excerpts in her books, I don't think she feels that way if she were to ever be in a relationship with SJK----or any man for that matter. Besides, I think SJK can hold down his own in the area. Although he is years younger, I see a much more mature man. Even if he just has a one hit wonder (although that isn't the case as Nice Guy & Werewolf boy were hits) , this guy is the entire package w/ or without the popularity. His protectiveness, , modesty, generosity, eloquence, and even some of the actors mentioned, his sternness ---is just perfect for SHK! 

SHK is never a person who cares about her man's status..she once said that it's not a problem for her if her other half doesn't have a lot of money because she can work for both of them. And I'm sorry for bringing another person into my post, but when she was in a relationship with 'that man', he wasn't at her level. Some people even called him Mr. Song Hye Kyo instead of the other way round. 

SJK shouldn't feel inferior at all because he's definitely on his way to the top...and if he can manage to consistently pick good projects..it'll happen sooner that we expected. :)

Thank you @joongkyo for the translations on the articles with Snoopy, the Professor and Mitsubishi Motors.  As a long time fan of SHK, makes me feel proud how truly beautiful her heart is.  I would like to know what the 40K upvotes are saying about her, it is a sort of vindication for all the bashing that she have received before :)  And SKJ seems really worthy of her since he is just as wonderful person.  I just adore SongSong/KiKyo Couple :wub:

Hearing the news about song hye kyo really shows how joongki really knows and understand her well. Just like he said, others might think she is famous because of her appearance but he knows that her inner hearts and personality that shine the most for him. I think it really shows a lot how deep he is understanding her as he even can feel her "inner heart". It shows they are in a special relationship. I never heard other co star mentioning their co star inner heart ! I hope they are meant to be untill the end. 

38 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Omg how funny seeing my post circulate on Instagram. 

Maybe it'll circulate enough that it'll catch the attention of the Korean media, and they'll begin looking into the Songs more---if they haven't already. LOL.

True that, but i rather the Songs Couple be undercover until they announced their marriage....why dont those silent lurkers and copy cats just stop spreading information from soompi and find their own. Or just participate here no need to spread to Instagram. @joonkyo and @ilovesjk did lots of research and effort.

### Heres to wishing that the Song Couple will be going for the free reward trip by KBS,,...i just want them to spend more time together *delulu mode on**

I also think it's best for them to date secretly. I think it is enough for us to know they are together and doing well. If their relationship are exposed to the media, I believe it is disadvantageous for their relationship especially they are still in early stage of relationship. They definitely need privacy especially for song hye kyo as female actress get more backlash. I hope we can hear good news next year when they are ready to announce their marriage. 

Song Joong Ki for FORENCOS

Sources: Top Star News, FORENCOS

6r8MiD.jpg

1j8xew.jpg

PAy0hO.jpg

DDJYyu.jpg

RfWaDF.jpg

4 hours ago, kumanye said:

I also think it's best for them to date secretly. I think it is enough for us to know they are together and doing well. If their relationship are exposed to the media, I believe it is disadvantageous for their relationship especially they are still in early stage of relationship. They definitely need privacy especially for song hye kyo as female actress get more backlash. I hope we can hear good news next year when they are ready to announce their marriage. 

@kumanye

No, I agree. I'd like their privacy, too, but I won't lie ... I'd be spazzing if Dispatch were to obtain visual proof of their togetherness, and I think that's natural. And I'm sure if such pictures or media confirmation came out, this thread would be lighting up like fireworks.

But for now, I am also satisfied with their secrecy, and I'd like for them to take their time and nurture the relationship. As Hye Kyo said, she would like to continue getting to know Song Joong Ki more over time.

@oetoria15 LOL that's okay! I don't care about the credits and whatnot. It's not a secret anyway. It's just funny seeing it everywhere. And some people think it's a published article of some sort. HAHA!

@angieknows_11 Thanks for sharing those photos of SJK! :) He's oh so gorgeous!

EDIT: Just checked out the SongSong thread at onehallyu.com and the user QueenFrozen literally copies our posts word for word and claim them to be hers. ROFL. Hi QueenFrozen, I know you're reading this. :P 

Archived