[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I've been hired by SJK and SHK to divulge their dating information little by little.

Lol, no guys, it's just that I've got good memory and I remembered this Photographer's last selfie with SJK and made the connections then. Pretty sure I posted it on the thread.... go back and read!..keke

@joongkyo hahaha! You might as well be! Dang keen detective mode plus intellectual writing skills, not to mention your Korean language knowledge! Giiiiirrrlll! We are so lucky to have you here homegirl!!! Hands down and bowing 90° like a million times to you! Hahaha! Please keep us entertained and in the loop all the time andddd please don't get tired of what your doing! Haha!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alleverything said:

and it's supposed to be who or what..?

In case you are implying that it's SJK and SHK, it can't be.  If you notice, the girl's head is barely to the guy's shoulder.  Unfortunately, SHK's head is definitely taller than SJK's shoulder...at least to his ear.

2 hours ago, my_bazuka said:

@joongkyo he really looked tired with red eyes. Poor guy! The current and upcoming schedule must be crazy for him. He seems to need a dose of happiness right now! However I have a feeling SHK is still at Jeju atm and can't be with him. Both Raymond Chae and Hyun Kyoung (close team and close friends of SHK) uploaed pictures at Jeju island , so maybe she is still there. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edit: Well it seemed Raymond came back to Seoul this morning already. Now I wish SHK is in Seoul and is taking care of her man lol (delulu mode activated) 

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IMAGES.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBLIOSD-Zc8JrLwhaQ38BQcUJf1DQwKsdO8To0/?taken-by=hyun___kyoung

Hahahaha I think we cannot see them together very soon but we don't know knowing both have ninja blood...having all eyes are on them including the media ...they're so hungry and suspicious of the two leads status...surely both of them are very careful not to be seen to gether

22 minutes ago, alleverything said:

and it's supposed to be who or what..?

LOL.

Can the trolls who are fans of a certain actor and actress who are  desperate to resuscitate their already dead and buried ship try harder?.

Please, your attempts are embarrassing. Preferably find things post 2015 please.....that is, if you really need to troll.

BECAUSE...RIGHT NOW..

post-23752-now-youre-just-embarrassing-y

i understand some of you just dont ship sjk with shk.. those some factors like :phew: age difference (its a number) yadada etc..

13115604.gif

but guys please. i understand your concern but please let us (the fans of kikyo) be happy until it last (i hope until the end)

this very exhausting..

if it was meant to be it will be..vice versa..

ps:  i dont understand what i'm ranting.

MOD EDIT - NO GIFS CONTAINING SWEAR WORDS ALLOWED!

3 minutes ago, Meilani Imron said:

@joongkyo the guy which selfi with SJK today,  is this the same guy which selfie with SHK when they watched DoTS together? thankyou... 

Nope, that guy was this guy https://www.instagram.com/gookie_in_seoul/ , since then he has deleted that picture.

He's friends with SHK and YAI, also with the rest of Studio Concrete people. But, he worked with DOTS for their PR it seems....which is why he also knows SJK :)

This is his post about YAI and SHK two days ago.

This is his selfie with SJK posted 4 days ago but taken on 30th December at the first wrap party.

Question - well more of a question for ppl more familiar with SHK - does she normally pose with this backward v-pose?

Not sure but i think it's one of the first i've seen her pose like this (correct me if i'm wrong)... i know SJK always does this backward v-pose it's like his signature v-pose (someone rubbing off some mannerisms on someone? :))

Qg7UcSS.jpg

LI3odV0.jpg

Dear Shippers, 

I am so in love with Song2 Couple that I have to write a new chaptered fic about them. 

Care to read the preview of the fic? 

Lilacs for The Angel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1112789/lilacs-for-the-angel-songjoongki-alternateuniverse-songhyekyo-songsongcouple-dots

Writing fics about the couple that I love, for me, is also a form of shipping them and praying for them to be real.

Seems like I'll be suffering from Song2 syndrome for a while. 

It's not fair that the hard work the shippers of this thread put in, the insights, the analysis, the findings get copied and posted somewhere completely different without permission, at least ask for permission before you do it, or you know, do your own analysis and findings! 

SJK meeting the President today in his role as Cultural and Tourism Ambassador and SHK's refusal of a million dollar deal , taking a stand for her country. Wow, could we have had envisioned that these two would literally become the Nation's Couple.

Right now SHK's article's top comment has more than 40,000 upvotes  - to put it mildly, she is THE MOST DISCUSSED person in S.Korea today. 

And, I came across this IG Post of a S.Korean Professor named Seok Young Duk and it basically makes you love SHK even more! I roughly translated it for everyone :) 

I noticed that SHK's refusal of CF(Mitsubishi) on account of  their past war crimes has become the most searched news on the internet today. She is an actress whom I have been personally associating with for a long time because she has been a part of 'Historic Sites of the Republic of Korea Project' , she is someone who has always had a lot of interest in our country's history and culture..hehe.

Honestly, I knew about this a few days ago before the news came out. A few days ago I received a sudden call from SHK

- Song : Professor! Isn't it true that Mitsubishi is a company with a history of mistreatment of war criminals and they've still not taken any accountability for their past actions?
- Prof : That's right! But why are you asking?
- Song : Because I have received an offer from China to be the face of Mitsubishi Motors. Of course, I ought to refuse and shouldn't do it - right?
- West : Of course you're right, You're really quite cool. Indeed, you're amazing!

The reason why I am saying this is that she has always loved our country's Culture and History. For an actress in this era of globalisation to take a stand and defend our culture and history, she's truly great. I am personally extremely honoured to be working on a project with her!. Anyways, Hye Kyo-shi let's meet up for a meal soon ^^

Can SongSong please just get married, so that they can officially be enthroned as the Nation's Couple!.

tumblr_m5h2ftDeyh1qg9f9k.gif

10 hours ago, tictic said:

maybe the person in black is Kyo, cuz i saw some of her fans talk about this

How does posting a pix of a still from her past work have any meaning today? 

And it's also irrelevant to this thread.

Archived