[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, d172 said:

This is particularly isn't exactly about Songsong couple. But there's a small part of Hye Kyo. So I think this should be fine. 

Joong ki, Dream Team and Dots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stfSfeOEXYY&nohtml5=False

Ohh i love this, really really love this, thank you so much for sharing this, gomawoooo.

I tried to find the link of Dream team ss2 which he took park in, but end up with the raw vids or died link.. 

I almost cry while watching this, I feel so proud and heart breaking at the same time. we can't  deny that he has  been growing up alot, It's  Running man and Dream team days that make him a great gentleman now. He's a smart and deligent actor, with a kind heart and talents. He deserves it, cus he kept his promise, before the bungee jumping, he promise us to become an good actor, yeah, now he's an actor with even a good personality. Thank you JoongKi, you kept your promise, our man.

So I just can set my mind at rest, if our Songsong is real, I can say that SHK would be so proud of her man. Your business is love him, and be an goddess actress, he would be her shoulder and protect her forever.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angieknows_11 said:

Blossom Entertainment updated Song Joong Ki's profile picture. HANDSOME, HANDSOME MAN! :w00t:

Cr: Blossom Ent.

This is a much better picture to reflect how he has matured since his enlistment.  I was not particularly fond of the prior picture.

8 hours ago, thepixies said:

About SHK's new Ins Profile pix, here is some info about the painting.

https://www.artbasel.com/catalog/artwork/33412

The artist is Beijing-based Chen Ke. And SHK must've come across this painting when she attended Art Basel last month. 

The words, in Mandarin, at the top of the painting, are translated as 

“I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night — there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.” ― Marilyn Monroe. 

Here's the artwork she is currently using for her profile pic

3Ksl8pV.jpg

amusingly i saw this on baidu... haha quite funny... (credit to the original owner of this photo0

9AzwCH8.jpg

i watched this and it totally summarized our songsong love. He is totally screaming - SHE'S MINE! 

I was grinning myself silly. When I do such things, I've to lock myself in the room before the family thinks I'm mad - which I'm pretty much am, no thanks for our song song couple. 

Did y'all notice  that SJK was at a photo shoot for Kolon Sport today. God, he must be dead tired....he looks tired, but he's always trying to smile for people's selfies.

Just realised he's wearing his Studio Concrete sweatshirt again, can make out because of that unique Uneven- V cross stitch that SC does for their sweatshirts at the collar. But, he seems to be quite sad.....he's wearing 1- Low today. :tears:

XVK739_in_l.jpg

XVK739_ro_xl.jpg

Thanks again @joongkyo for the updates on our SongSong/Kikyo Couple, regarding the interview of Sgt. Choi a.k.a. Snoopy! :) How sweet of them to visit Snoopy's mom. :) Also, thank you for those who are constantly updating this thread, your updates are truly appreciated. Komawo! :)

So much has happened since the HK Presscon and still i am feeling giddy whenever i am thinking of our couple.  The HK Presscon showed that they are very close and i can feel that they are attracted to each other or shall i say they like each other based on their actions during the presscon.  SJK is a really very attentive and caring namja to SHK and the way they look at each other is DAEBAK. I can feel the love. :)  If they went their relationship under wraps for now, it's fine by me and i will be happy and waiting to the time when they announce their relationship publicly or shall i say get married. :) I am hoping for the best for this couple and may their love stand the test of time. :) Ok now, back to lurker mode again for now. :) 

SongSong Couple FIGHTING!!! :)

Side job: backreading soompi tread, lol :D 

Thanks so much @utkim and @twtwb for bringing the excerpts of SHK's book, she has been through a lot. Such a strong woman, I can't even imagine if someone badmouthing me let alone bashing me on the net. It must be so hard for her, but she keeps growing into a mature and strong woman, I really admire her. She is my first Korean actress, I remember I cried until my eyes red and swollen during AIMH and fell in love with the cute and sassy Han Ji Eun. Those two dramas are still the most memorable dramas for me and my mum. I watched and cried with my her, lol. What a memories... And now seeing how happy and glowing she is I just can't describe my feeling. 

@joongkyo You really are the best! Thanks so much for all the news and translation. I really appreciate it :D please post often even when your break is over. 

@ilovesjk I always love to read your post no matter how long it is, I just can't stop reading them. Your insights are really precious, thanks so much for the timeline, I'm so gonna save it for future reference :D 

Seeing SJK with the President makes me feel like a proud little sister watching his brother at the peak of his career, I know it's weird of me but yeah... I'm just so proud of him. Nothing's gonna stop him now, and with full support of his love one (we know exactly who she is) he will move forward and rocks the world. She must be so happy for him right now :D 

This clip when they arrived in HK, never tired of watching them together like this. I just can't help but to notice how SJK held his head high the whole time and near the end of the clip he kind of stare at the camera, maybe it's only in my mind but I feel it as if he's saying: "Yeah, I am with my girl, SO WHAT?" (Borrowing @Bambiina's catchphrase here, lol) 

Thank you for everyone in this tread for all the updates, news, pics and eveything :D You guys always made my day! Sorry for the long post and pardon my English... 

@joongkyo he really looked tired with red eyes. Poor guy! The current and upcoming schedule must be crazy for him. He seems to need a dose of happiness right now! However I have a feeling SHK is still at Jeju atm and can't be with him. Both Raymond Chae and Hyun Kyoung (close team and close friends of SHK) uploaed pictures at Jeju island , so maybe she is still there. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edit: Well it seemed Raymond came back to Seoul this morning already. Now I wish SHK is in Seoul and is taking care of her man lol (delulu mode activated) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBLIOSD-Zc8JrLwhaQ38BQcUJf1DQwKsdO8To0/?taken-by=hyun___kyoung

BY THE WAY! :phew: out of all the selfies SJK took today , literally the only guy with whom he genuinely looked happy to be taking a selfie with and made an effort with was this guy..... And guess who would that be?  ..... a certain fashion photographer - who just happens to be following Kyo's private IG.(kkk_yyyooo) + Ms.Park's IG+SHK's hair stylist's IG+iamcestbom+Studio Concrete people....:phew:

Same guy with whom he took that selfie on March 17.

Can these two stop using other people's instagram for their lovestagram posts!

I think any hashtag done related to DOTS, on Wednesday and Thursday should be #DOTSFinale

The hashtag sums it up, in my opinion. We are making the world know that something we love is ending and we hope that you notice it and appreciate it just like us. The only other hashtags that can or should be added are: #SongJoongKi #SongHyeKyo #KangMoYeon #YooSiJin #JinGoo #KimJiWon #SeoDaeYoung #YoonMyungJoo #DescendantsOfTheSun. That is all, nothing more, nothing less. 

Its the final week of DOTS, lets enjoy it without any problems. Relax, cry if you need too and enjoy the beauty and masterpiece that is Descendants of the Sun. :wub:

If you agree with this, share it!! 

Are you stalking all these people? How do you get all these?... cause seriously @joongkyo, you are good. 

I was a bit sorry with Joongki and his tired face, but now that you post his energetic face on someone ig that follows Hyekyo, I think this man is actually doing fine. He's energizer must be somewhere near or he was hoping that particular someone will see his happy energetic face. And Yup, totally agree with you, these  two stop using other people's instagram for their lovestagram posts. Go and make one Joongki. :grimace:

2 hours ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

Dunno about yall but I feel super duper proud of SJK for his presence at the Blue House today with the President. I bet SHK must be so proud of him too. SJK has come a long way!

I'm not sure if SJK at any point felt insecure and inferior about himself compared to SHK in terms of status, career length, wealth... If he ever did, I hope that he would never have to feel that again cuz look at him now! He has everything to be proud of himself and to become the worthy man side-by-side our goddess. 

Considering how humble SHK is, I don't think she places much importance on her man's social/wealth status nor popularity, but the man himself may feel differently. As for now, SJK has reached a solid point of a man with rising fame, wealth, respect, support, maturity.... Therefore, I feel that both Songs now really deserve each other. 

Let's wait patiently for the day this NATION's COUPLE to declare their love to the world. Hopefully it wont take too long :)

I dont think he needs to worry about that or elss he wouldnt be pursuing her. Plus, read the news he will banking in 87 million usd this year, if i was reading it correctly. 

11 minutes ago, VirginiaL said:

@joongkyo im amazed with your eye for details  ...seriously are you an undercover for our OTP?? Im guessing alot of shippers will start to worship you =D 

4 minutes ago, d172 said:

Are you stalking all these people? How do you get all these?... cause seriously @joongkyo, you are good. 

I was a bit sorry with Joongki and his tired face, but now that you post his energetic faces on someone Ig that follows Hyekyo, I think this man is actually doing fine. He's energizer must be somewhere near or he was hoping that particular someone will see his happy energetic face. And Yup, totally agree with you, these  two stop using other people's instagram for their lovestagram posts. Go and make one Joongki. :grimace:

I've been hired by SJK and SHK to divulge their dating information little by little.

Lol, no guys, it's just that I've got good memory and I remembered this Photographer's last selfie with SJK and made the connections then. Pretty sure I posted it on the thread.... go back and read!..keke

Archived