[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

13 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

Do you guys think they kiss each other when they dating or have private meeting?...I can't stop wondering when was the last time they met...:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

hope we can get many kisses in this last two episode...am having so much fun reading all u guys analysis...coz am not good in essay...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

when I go through #SongSongCouple in Twitter so many SongSong shipper spazzing and my mouth hurt coz of too much smiling and  grinning....

After watching their "hugging" scene in ep 12, I cannot help myself imagining SJK hugssss SHK so tightly in the real life lol 

Agree with you, wish in the last two eps, they will give us heart attack with their lovey-dovey moments since I know that I'm going to miss their on-screen moments as YSJ and KMY. Hihiii:wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

I still can see how beautiful they are when in one frame tho it's not fully in "one-frame" here :phew:

Credit: comecloser

This is one of my favourite looks of theirs. Very classy yet girlish for her, and dapper for him. He really does look very good in a sharp suit. Wonder if they were already sharing stylists even then. 

6 hours ago, superbigcat said:

I couldn't agree more with some of you about the fact that thousands of dramas have passed come and gone but it's the first time a couple make me want to ship them this much. Besides Kang Mo Yeon & Yo Shi Jin land, I love camping here and reading your guys' posts delievers many values to me. 

The thing that surprises and makes me love this thread is the profound of you guys in witnessing, recognizing and analyzing our SongSong's actions and words toward each other, which helpfully teach me to be more patient haha.

To say I'm truly happy and blessed to be on this ship with you guys :x, let's spread the love xD

Second to that. I love and enjoy KDramas a lot, practically can't live without it but never, never I witnessed such chemistry between a couple this much that made me wondering are they in relationship IRL? And then I found this thread and everything make sense.

Everyone around me thinks I'm crazy and too old to worship  celebs let alone ship them, but I don't care. I'm happy to be on this ship and enjoy every moment of it.

PS: @ilovesjk i really love each and every post you made here. Thank you for bring a beautiful insights of SJK and KiKyo couple to us ♡

Oooooooh, visiting a friend's mom too?:lol::phew::D Even with no shooting?

Interview by Park Hoon (plays Sergeant Choi, aka. Snoopy in DOTS. He was also there at the dinner with the Songs and Kim Min Seok ) 

http://www.hankookilbo.com/m/v/f8e6960b1cf865c3002b712383c4cfc2

-촬영 중 어려움은 없었나.
"주연들이 너무 고생을 해서 나는 새 발의 피였다. 송중기 송혜교 등은 하루 쉬는 날도 없이 촬영을 해야 했다. 극중 우르크 공항에서 강모연과 말싸움을 하는 장면을 찍는데 당시에 송혜교가 굉장히 아팠다. 그런데도 쉬지 못하고 촬영을 마쳐야 했다."

-Any difficulties faced during filming.

- SJK and SHK worked tirelessly without even taking a day's break, in fact in the scene where my character is arguing with SHK's character at the airport (Uruk) she was extremely sick but she refused to stop working and completed the shot.

"'태양의 후예' 촬영지인 태백세트가 고향이다. 작품을 할 운명이었나 보다. 어머니가 태백에서 조그만 가게를 하는데 송중기가 일부러 찾아와 술을 한 잔 하고 갔다. 어느 날은 집에 와 마당에서 등목을 하기도 했다. 아들이 배우인게 믿기지 않는 어머니를 위한 송중기의 배려였다. 그런 면에서는 나보다 형 같다. 너무 감사하다. 송혜교는 촬영이 없던 날 일부러 어머니를 뵙고 인사를 하고 갔다. 마음이 참 예쁘다. 이러니 이 친구들을 안 좋아할 수 있나."

"DOTS" had several scenes which were shot in Taebaek (his home town), my mother runs a small eateries shop there - one day SJK went looking for the eatery and even went in for a drink. SJK also went to my house one day, my mother couldn't believe that such a famous actor was known to her son. I am so thankful!. SHK, despite not having any filming that day at Taebaek also came to visit my mother and pay her respects. She's got such a beautiful heart!. These two, I think it's impossible that someone not like them.

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Interview by Park Hoon (plays Sergeant Choi, aka. Snoopy in DOTS. He was also there at the dinner with the Songs and Kim Min Seok ) 

These two, I think it's impossible that someone not like them

That last line of his. #win

This Monday, though we couldn't get any news directly from them, but we get the new about them through people around. Thank you @joongkyo for all the post. Gosh seriously, this couple is lovable. I couldn't think of any reason why some would dislike them. I am sure, both are attracted to each other because of their personality. These beautiful people... is just love :heart:

Witnessing the Song-Song and going through the posts here make me even more interested in their souls and attracted to their inner beauty. I love it since so far I haven't understood and supported celebs who lost their true colors and find all methods to attract the attention of the public that sometimes create negative impacts. I love creations who do their job passionately while keeping their own identities and not let themselves go with the thing called showbiz.

But thanks to this couple, I find peace and admiration in the middle of the fame storm where many true values are faded away. I love how Song Hye Kyo enjoys art works, freely shows love for her pets (correct me if I'm wrong but seems like prior to these days, her pets' instagram is updated even more frequently than hers...), truthfully reflects herself, shares her true experiences and feelings, keeps the small circle of friends while Joong Ki is certainly not the man who takes things for granted, he treasures and appreciates the smallest things and doesn't hesitate in expressing his true feelings.

Ain't it great that out of billion universes out there, their universes collide others'?

@joongkyo thanks for yet another update our resident sherlock! Looooool was sgt choi making it sound our couple didn't visit his mother /together/ ;)

and srsly what else do you guys /not/ do together these days song kikyo!! At this rate, I think nothing else surprises us anymore lmao just keep em news of y'all being together in all these "DOTS" events coming kk we shippers are just happily grinning at our phones and laptops! 

Their personalities are so beautiful it's crazy!?!! Like they went of their own accord to greet a castmate's mother when they don't have to but them being them, why am I even surprised? Sigh can we even love them anymore than we already do???

Dunno about yall but I feel super duper proud of SJK for his presence at the Blue House today with the President. I bet SHK must be so proud of him too. SJK has come a long way!

I'm not sure if SJK at any point felt insecure and inferior about himself compared to SHK in terms of status, career length, wealth... If he ever did, I hope that he would never have to feel that again cuz look at him now! He has everything to be proud of himself and to become the worthy man side-by-side our goddess. 

Considering how humble SHK is, I don't think she places much importance on her man's social/wealth status nor popularity, but the man himself may feel differently. As for now, SJK has reached a solid point of a man with rising fame, wealth, respect, support, maturity.... Therefore, I feel that both Songs now really deserve each other. 

Let's wait patiently for the day this NATION's COUPLE to declare their love to the world. Hopefully it wont take too long :)

Hi guys! Just want to tell you guys that you are all doing a great job in updating this beloved thread dedicated to our wonderful SongSong couple. I drop by to ask if there is an official hashtag on the last episode this coming Thursday? It would be great if we would be able to trend it worldwide real time! Thanks!

58 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

And you thought it couldn't get any better? No filming that day but still go there? She must really like her co-star oops! I meant her DOTS team :P

This interview is the best by far, even better than SJK and SHK one because it make us shippers grinning at our phone screen LOL

Thanks Snoopy and thanks @joongkyo once again for this amazing post.

This is why I can't stay away from this site! REFRESH ^_^

@joongkyo i just want to say thank you for all your undying effort and support... especially your contributions for this thread..."song-song couple"...

Good Luck.. what ever difficulty you encounter ... I'm here to support you...God Bless...:wub::wub::wub:

Archived