[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Summer Rize said:

Jin Jja composed of two words .  But his lips like utter three words "  ja gi ya " ..ahhh I do not know I am also confused .  Moreover, we have no idea at all about Korean language ^^ 

I had to rewatch that part again like 5x or so and see if he actually said "jagiya" or not. For me, he said that Korean word for "really", whilst twisting that tongue of his towards his front lower teeth and lip. As much as I would want him to utter that word, realistically, I don't think he would even attempt to say it. There are plenty of eyes, plenty of ears, many cameras and multiple microphones around him. Like all of us agreed and believe here, he is the type of guy who would protect SHK. They are dating secretly (which all of us agree as well) and that being said he will try his best not to slip up - carelessly and mindlessly say it in front of many people! We will have to patiently wait, unfortunately, when time does come and he can confidently, actually both of them, say "jagiya" to each other in front of media peeps and the whole world! HA! 

Guys, SHK refused a 1 Million USD deal last month .

Mitsubishi Motors, China division offered SHK the 1 million to be the face of Mitsubishi in China but seeing how Mitsubishi is a Japanese company and two countries have a bad history of war refused this deal... Whoa, the class of a Goddess when you refuse a million dollar deal like it's nothing. Also, she's getting lots of praise from Koean fans for her loyalty and patriotism 

edit: More articles popping up about the Mitsubishi Deal, apparently the Company itself has a bad history for the mistreatment of around 100,000 Koreans during the war. Koreans are really, really happy and proud of SHK.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201604120100090190006286&servicedate=20160411

송혜교 측 "日억대 CF 거절, 전범기업 얼굴 될 수 없어"(공식입장)

2016041201000901900062861.jpg

[스포츠조선 백지은 기자] 송혜교 측이 일본 광고 거절에 대한 입장을 밝혔다.

송혜교 측은 11일 스포츠조선에 "일본 미쓰비시 광고 제안을 받은 것이 사실이다. 그러나 미쓰비시 중공업이 전범기업이기 때문에 제안을 거절했다"고 밝혔다.

ad

송혜교는 1개월여 전 미쓰비시 자동차 중국 CF 모델 제안을 받았다. 워낙 중국에서 인지도가 높았던데다 최근 KBS2 수목극 '태양의 후예'로 신드롬에 가까운 인기를 구가하고 있기 때문에 광고 모델료는 억대에 달했다. 그러나 서경덕 교수와 함께 대한민국 역사 유적지 한글 안내서를 제공하는 활동을 전개하는 등 평소 역사에 대한 관심이 깊었던 송혜교였기에 일제강점기 전범기업인 미쓰비시의 얼굴이 될 수 없다고 판단, 제안을 거절한 것. 

송혜교의 개념있는 행보에 국내팬은 물론 중국팬들도 놀라는 분위기다. 팬들은 '송혜교 소신있다', '멋있다', '개념혜교'라는 등 칭찬을 쏟아냈다.

@An_Col

pls don't quote images, instead you can copy the message but not quote them. Moderator will delete it or the worse is they will delete this thread. 

Btw, I can't wait to see the tamey cat yoo si jin a.k.a. songjoongki in the following episode, huh, Wednesday seems to take so long. 

RD-CwwzYjpD9_2vhWgCRvreK_wjC0M9qOouqP9BH

@joongkyo Thank you, that such a good news, finally she get the praise from k netizens. Bravo, uri kyo.

1 hour ago, angelineong said:

Finally, I found a correct rehab center for my 'delusion'.

They said I am delusional.

They said SJK and SHK were just 'comrades'. 

I say these people should get their eyes checked.

However, I guess I am the only odd ball here. I do not want my goddess to publicly admit that she is dating SJK. I sincerely hope there will not be a single leaked photo of them holding hands or doing stuffs lovers would do. She had suffered enough. I am contented just by seeing her smile and shine so brightly these days. I don't know about SJK very much. Just got to know him by watching this drama (I followed every SHK work). As I truly feel SJK treats SHK well, I love him too. And I truly pray he will cherish and love her with his life. When the time is right, both of them can announce their status. I don't mind waiting. Just mind seeing SHK or SJK get hurt by antis.

I think I'm on the same boat as you about the public announcement.

i don't think they have to publicly admit it but just give us enough hint so that we can try and guess and put two and two or three or four together haha 

i think it's fun following them like this but I kind of do feel sorry for them as well that they're being watch of every move esp for SHK

I haven't read any bad comments about her and not planning to either. They are all just jealous and wish that they could be standing next to SJK and get his attention the way that she does! Ignore the negativity I would say

22 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

@An_Col

pls don't quote images, instead you can copy the message but not quote them. Moderator will delete it or the worse is they will delete this thread. 

Btw, I can't wait to see the tamey cat yoo si jin a.k.a. songjoongki in the following episode, huh, Wednesday seems to take so long. 

RD-CwwzYjpD9_2vhWgCRvreK_wjC0M9qOouqP9BH

@joongkyo Thank you, that such a good news, finally she get the praise from k netizens. Bravo, uri kyo.

Sorry I'm new to this so not too sure of what to do.

ill make sure to not do it next time ;)

I almost became normal today or so I thought, LOL. I wasn't able to check the thread for more than 4hrs today. Life caught up haha! Anyway, thanks to @angieknows_11, I was able jump back to my SHK/SJK delusional state and on to my shipping flow again haha. I must've watch the VIUTV exclusive interview and HK PC at least 6x already. Oooooh! I just can't get enough of these two! Finally reading eng subs with the actual video, is the highlight of my night! 

This maybe pointless and have been discussed in the earlier thread, but I just love how SJK addresses/calls SHK as "Hye Kyo-shi" and he said it numerous times in HK interviews/PC. I do not know the Korean language - tones, formalities and usage of it (only in kdrama land!). However, it just dawned on me as well, that after watching Reply 1988, 2nd lead has that noona-dongsaeng relationship (sorry to drag this TVN's drama and couple's name here). If I can remember correctly (it's been a few months since I last saw it), the character Sung woo hated the fact that he has to call her girlfriend "Noona" even after Bora agreed for them to date and he just obligingly did just to respect her wish and well, she was 4yrs older than his character. Fast forward to 8yrs or so, when they try to hook up again, after they split up a few years back, one of SW's condition for him to get back with her was to drop the honorifics and for him to just call her Bora. I remember, when everyone found out, they all cringe at the thought of SW calling her just Bora casually.

ANYWAY, in SJK's case, (just like with SW), dropping honorifics is actually more powerful than what it seems to be. There's more assertiveness and affection to it! When he calls her Hye Kyo-shi, I sense some desire and mild mannered possessiveness along those lines. He's saying it with much pride and confidence of some sort (love!?) without revealing too much. I know in some cases, calling a person with their first name (with -shi LOL) is a form of respect especially in formal gatherings, however, in this case, I think otherwise! It's an indication that they are indeed waaaay past the noona or sunbaenim phase. They talk comfortably with each other and their over all gestures, it's all LOVE language! Teehee. Okay, too long of a post. I'll park here.//

Edit:

Thanks @joongkyo again, for a wonderful find and read! SHK is indeed honorable and a dignified actress! 

@lovesjk@ilovesjk you rockkkkkk..

Enjoy all your post twtwb,joongkyo all.. I can't mention each one of you but this home thread definetly is a home base

@twtwb @utkim @SeGafanlady all kyonatics.. Is her hiatus now kind remind of her "mia" after twtwb n before she begin "china" project isn't ? N she' s also spotted at gimpo n most assumed she's went to jeju .. Please correct me 

@thepixies yesssss thank you.. It's her fave.. I think. She's been using this pics before with the same meaning n this kinda relate with what she write in her books.. She's strong n know she's blessing

@joongkyo l love your post in this n in shg... Just say it again n again hahaha.. She's really deserve the love from her country.. All goes around will come around.. She'll be get more than that but hope she's do pc at japan though

On 4/11/2016 at 7:39 AM, stargazer187 said:

huhuuhu..what's this?? okay, this is from paparazi who tailed them in HK

‘태양의 후예’ 송중기 송혜교, 홍콩 파파라치 소동 ‘현장 봤더니..’

After the Sun for ' song Joong-GI Song Hye-Gyo, Hong Kong paparazzi looked on the scene .. ' "

cr to en.seoul.co.kr

Video link of our captain today as tourism ambassador... anyone can translate... pleaseeeee

http://cdnvod.yonhapnews.co.kr/yonhapnewsvod/201604/MYH20160411010100704_700M1.mp4

YT version

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE VIDEOS

This is such a big honor for SJK - rubbing shoulders, joking and tasting food with the President of South Korea, Park Geun-hye. 

ELLE – Oct 2015 – SHK’s Respond on SNS

I’m kind of cautious about it because everything I upload turns into an article. If it wasn’t the case, I think I’d do it with a little bit more of feedom. Since it turns into news, I’m really being careful. No matter what.

I know I said I’m not going to analyze anymore (coz I believe they are in a relationship) ..  Haish the thread so quiet I feel lonely ..  

Just wanna share this interesting fact about her. So she knows whatever she upload may turned into an article and her photo will be repost again and again. People will speculate and she said she is really being careful (Ahh I’m a parrot repeating her :D)..

So she posted 4 photos (after one another – we can say all at once) .. :D .. I wonder what went on that little head of hers … wahaha .. she is being cheeky … (I love it btw).

She did it and she is fine with whatever the outcome ..  She’s a big girl now :D … Maybe JK is such an important person to her right now …

The fact that I started an Instagram like this is about how there were misunderstandings because many SNS accounts use my name. That’s why I wanted to communicate more with a lot of people and show them the real me. And there was another reason. When I was in my 20’s, I lived confined and didn’t communicate much with other people, right? I feel like a lot of people had the impression that my life was as if I were trapped in some mysticism. That’s why I thought it wouldn’t be bad to communicate with people before it was too late.

That the reason I was so happy when she posted her pic in bridal hanbok (it may mean nothing – oh what da heck sue me) .. I find that this is her way to communicate with us .. She can choose other photos (I am sure she has a lot) .. but she chose the one in bridal hanbok .. with that sweet ornament dangling on her forehead .. (sue me) .. I reading in between the line … :D

And the songs she posted :wub:

She did it while knowing the impact of her posting to u,  to the media and to the people around her …

It’s her word – Show the real me

I believe her ..

Q- Do you worry about the number of “likes” you get or your number of followers?

A - I don’t. I don’t look at stuff like this. As for the number of followers, there’s a “K” after the number, so I can’t know precisely the number

Ahhh .. now no longer “K” .. you have reached the “M’ level dear .. congratulation .. and look at the number of like – almost 400K likes.

I did some stalking – Justin Bieber, Salena Gomez, GD bigbang and others .. and I see the percentage of ppl like their photo (like/number of follower) –

Average follower that likes picture

Justin - 2.54% likes (63M follower – average of 1.6 m likes)

Salena Gomes - 2.70% likes (74M follower -  average of 2.0 m likes)

GD - 4.76% (8.4M Follower – average of 0.4 m  likes)

Justin and Salena – Are once – IG queen and king.. GD is Korean celeb IG king .. my point is … though they have many follower .. people that take the time to click that love symbol is about 2 ~ 5% (of their follower) … SHK is getting 400 K (0.4 m) likes which is close to 28% …

Where am I getting with this number? What am I trying to proof?

:D … Number follower is not as important as number of people liking your photo .. How many time did we just scroll through our IG without even noticing what being posted by the people we follow? .. We don’t even have the energy to click that little red heart even though it doesn’t take much effort .. so that little read hearts do count .. it’s some form of tool to gauge your fans reaction.. whether you matter or not …

So that the reason I am sooooooooooooooo excited looking at the numbers (may not mean anything to some people) .. That showed that 28% of her follower like her with SJK .. (same with other selfie – almost 0.4 m likes for all 4 photos).

XsK7zgo.jpg

All hail the Queen, SHK! As if she cannot get even more beautiful than she already is! Which suddenly brought me back to the scene between herself and YSJ bout what patriotism is and this is one way that shows that. Ha, eat this haters! 

Also, thanks for sharing that intern journalist article @joongkyo here instead! Glad you chose to share it here despite whoever mean persons pm-ed you! 

And I like how most of us here are past caring trying to justify or convince whoevers on why we ship song2 (been seeing too much of how SJK is or is not with past co-stars etc) and instead focus on the good vibes that they both give to shippers in this thread! We know and they know that they both have a good thing going on in real life, which if they decide to protect until they're ready to let the world know, we'll still be here supporting them! Love makes the world go round and there'll always be more love than hate (or dislike for this ship for whatever unfathomable reasons) whenever anyone visits this thread here! 

Cheers from this side of the planet!  

@joongkyo Thank you for sharing the news.

This Lady Hye Kyo is really something. She chose the nation over money, of course people should be proud of her. 1Million USD is a lot of money. Even if I work my butt off this whole life, I wouldn't even get half of it. 

This couple is really down to earth. If money couldn't control them, nothing else would. They are really a power couple.

@Bambiina I actually check her likes, particularly that picture every day. I agree to the fact that the number of followers doesn't matter, (even the likes actually) but the likes shows how much people really care. 

11 minutes ago, d172 said:

@joongkyo Thank you for sharing the news.

This Lady Hye Kyo is really something. She chose the nation over money, of course people should be proud of her. 1Million USD is a lot of money. Even if I work my butt off this whole life, I wouldn't even get half of it. 

This couple is really down to earth. If money couldn't control them, nothing else would. They are really a power couple.

@Bambiina I actually check her likes, particularly that picture every day. I agree to the fact that the number of followers doesn't matter, (even the likes actually) but the likes shows how much people really care. 

I tot the number gonna stop .. but it keep increasing .. I seldom see such high % of likes ... Anyway it may not mean much (there's no dislike button so can't really gauge but right ow any little evidence of positive response to her mean a lot to me ..

It make me happy that there are 400K people (lesser may be cause soe may have multiple acc) ... compare to before DOTS ... I am so happy for her.

14 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@joongkyo Whoa, that's a big deal. I'm glad she refused the offer ... So, she is a woman with a lot of sense :)

Yeah... WOMAN WITH A LOT OF SENSE.....heard that somewhere before....

Not to mention her 6th sense... a complete package... ;)...hihi

00KwJTA.jpg?1

5 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Please thank @msbae81's husband who took the time out to go through the article and confirming what I understood so that I felt confident in posting it. Initially I wasn't going to post it on the thread to avoid unnecessary drama from the growing number of nay-sayers and the harbingers of dooms day that this thread has seen in the past few days. A  few of them have even seen it fit to attack me via PM. But, you know what?... to hell with you guys. I'm posting SongSong news here whether you like it or not. So you can spam the thread with all the crap and negativity that you've got. The rest of us are just going to keep on posting when we get anything we think we'd like to share with the real shipping community here.

Another reason that I'm posting is because I already got close to 30 messages and I am scared if I miss any of you SongSong shippers while PMing that you might RIOT!..lol

Link to article and the pictures posted below accompanied the article -  http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1632973.htm

Not translating the whole article but just providing a gist. It's written by an intern journalist working for "The Fact", this article was posted today at 5:00 am Seoul Time . Just take into account that  It's really puzzling because this news came out today which is 10 whole days after the dinner.

The account is written in a diary form, which probably explains why it's so wordy. The intern journalist (IJ) shares how the IJ had to cover the 1sT April dinner, but what went down felt more like it was a secret service 007 mission. SJK and SHK were to host the party on the 1st, this information while shared with the media by their agencies but the time and location of the dinner was kept under tight wraps. Not divulged under the strictest confidence however several senior journalists called in favours using their connections and finally the location for the dinner was known to the waiting media - it was to be at at restaurant in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul..  

After which the media (she gives an extremely colourful account of just how many reporters and people were waiting outside the restaurant..lol) waited outside the restaurant but maybe in an another attempt to throw them off the scent the timing given to the senior journalists was wrong and the stars only arrived much later!!.She wonders why this dinner party meant for the cast and crew needed to maintain such secrecy with so much speculation of changes in venues and time to throw the the media off guard.

First to arrive was Kim Min Seok, soon after SJK arrives and entered the restaurant too. After which the leading lady of DOTS makes her appearance and heads off into the restaurant. Which is when the IJ decides to try and get a more exclusive scoop, walks into the restaurant attempting to blend in with the rest of the DOTS staff (lol!) andstarts following behind SJK , at which point the IJ sees SHK in the  far corner of the restaurant talking to people. However, it seems the staff are quick to notice that the IJ wasn't part of the DOTS crew and when approached by them, the IJ tried to fool them once again by pretending to be a customer who just wanted to eat a meal there. Sadly for her they weren't falling for that and they quickly removed the IJ from the restaurant premises. 

So there you have it, an account from an intern journalist who describes the setting of the dinner to be like a secret service mission with the agencies remaining tight lipped about any details (*super strange since it's common to have media at such places*). The fact that senior reporters were calling in favours and connections just  to get the location and finally that this is STILL NEWS, this is 10 days after the dinner! 10 days in news is like a month in real time.

If there really isn't smoke....they why is the Korean media acting like there's a fire (*yes, I know it's "there's no smoke without a fire" but I think what I said is more apt in this situation)

So happy you decided to share it with us here :wub: 

Be it in Korea or HK, Song-Song seems enjoying this "007 secret mission" or whatever it is lol no wonder many journalists keep digging out the truth of their relationship :D 

Do you guys think they kiss each other when they dating or have private meeting?...I can't stop wondering when was the last time they met...:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

hope we can get many kisses in this last two episode...am having so much fun reading all u guys analysis...coz am not good in essay...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

when I go through #SongSongCouple in Twitter so many SongSong shipper spazzing and my mouth hurt coz of too much smiling and  grinning....

7 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

So happy you decided to share it with us here :wub: 

Be it in Korea or HK, Song-Song seems enjoying this "007 secret mission" or whatever it is lol no wonder many journalists keep digging out the truth of their relationship :D 

Really...song hye gyo is really good at hiding...paparazzi can't get information easily on her life..she can travel to China until Europe without anyone noticing her..even song Jong ki too...he dated before but maybe he's not that popular before unlike now that paparazzi are so eager to find anything about their life..if ever they are dating surely they knows how to hide..good thing also that I think people around them are so protective of them especially their friends

Guys where can I see the page when u all said that they went out with two alpha team member...what article please..??.

Archived