[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, fiona628 said:

And a tidbit of arm touching. :)

Credit to the owner

OMG OMG im crazy in love with this couple..i hope they end up together, so many evidences ..proof..or what soever u call it. ah im just happy seeing them together

53 minutes ago, kdm1986 said:

@mianabelle. yes , Our SongSong couple could be have the same circles of friends . They like to be in the same place may be different time or at same time. hehehehe 

ps. i just register for SongSongcouple shipper because I have a lot of data to share .but i'm sorry about my english  nice to meet you all .

@kdm1986 please do share your data here hahaha 

Now from i read, actually the same time at studio concrete 7 months ago there was SJK with her as rumors SHK friend who wear glasses has pic with SJK but now her account is private.. 

It surprising that no photo of the pair together between our SHK & SJK . But we see the team and the other actors & actress take a photo with our SongSong . But if we see the clip or photo from other Actors IG we will see them close together such as in the photo we will see SHK wear jean dress sitting opposite SJK but it seem they don't want to be take a photo ^^     @mianabelle

@kdm1986 yes thats why it really make Song shipper more determinant to hunt the evidence hehehe. Isnt it with MCW there are many BTS pictures that show how flirty and warm guy SJK is? 

Here, I saw SJK being more serious and not being flirty like he used to be. Sangnamja huh? 

@kdm1986Hi! welcome to Big Boss & Beauty (my preference in addressing this couple)thread.I am excited to see your data's !Pls bring them on asap!!Don't worry about your English,most of us are not native English speakers.Let us just all have fun and :heart: in this thread.Sharing awesome MV of BB&B couple.Thanks & credit to Ma Ry.

If i'm not wrong after counting about 23-24 weeks ago if observation from his cap and sweater Before SJK flight to shooting DOTS in GREECE . He visit with his friend at Studio Concrete and they are friend with SHK hehehehe or perhaps SJK pick SHK hahahaha :wub:

1 hour ago, kdm1986 said:

It surprising that no photo of the pair together between our SHK & SJK . But we see the team and the other actors & actress take a photo with our SongSong . But if we see the clip or photo from other Actors IG we will see them close together such as in the photo we will see SHK wear jean dress sitting opposite SJK but it seem they don't want to be take a photo ^^     

ERM is SHK also wearing cap there?? WHOA they seems suspicious:blush:

32 minutes ago, kdm1986 said:

@MiAmour. i'm sorry. :sweatingbullets: what is ERM ? 

LOL i usually used common word to fill awkward space in conversations hehe~

Example like... 

Spoiler

"I... erm, ran over my car with your cat." 

Or "...erm, what?" 

Anyway i really love this fanart.. hehe .. and i cant wait for Wednesday!!:wub:

I was wondering is there a reason why song joong ki was wearing the number 7 pink sweater?

Then i happen to come across a soompi article that mentions that song hye kyo favourite number is 7. Haha.. could this be a hint? It has been so long since I am so invested in a drama couple:)
soompi article: http://www.soompi.com/2011/10/11/song-hye-gyo-the-past-two-publicized-relationships-have-had-a-huge-effect-on-me/

Lurking this thread and I must say I enjoy reading all shippers comment here. Amazing how you all can find the similarities between the Songsong couple 

It's really hard to find their photos together at the wrap up party. And forgive me that maybe my eyes is not sharp enough. I can't see the arm touching like you all said at the party. I think i should've watch it again and again

It's hard to find the Songsong couple photos at the party. And some people claimed that they are not getting well together as seen during the presscon. But I think it's just that both (especially SHK) is being careful. Before the drama starts, netizens already said don't hit on SJK. It must be hurt for her to read those nasty comments. As a woman, I feel bad for her. As to avoid another rumours, I think it will be hard for fans especially shippers to see their offscreen photos. 

As much as I love their onscreen chemistry, I do hope that both of them are happy in whatever they do. Either they are real couple or not, I pray that they have a blessed life:heart:

Archived