[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Well my kid woke me up in the middle of the night hahaha then i run to thi tread.

I've seen all the IG picture relating to this Jongkyo couple. Well form my POV we couldnt tell right or wrong if they are dating hehehe. From the wrong pov well there are no statement from both parties right hehehe but from Right POV here we can always talk thee big possibility of their dating as we ship them here at Soompi hehehe :wub::heart:

All i can say on SJK and SHK situation was bit different than lets say SJK situation with MCW, well if i might say MCW doesnt looked at him other than as drama partner. Some BTS of Nice guy video shown and I really looked at her expression. She looked like she feel she is the mature one(please dont throw a rock at me hehehe) but then again we cant hold grudge to SJK-MCW shipper afterall they are fans like we do now. If im not mistaken he is quite flirt (not in a bad way) with his co star previously (many of his previous Costar like SJH). And I know some are used as promotional matter by his Agency or Production House. He dated non celebrity beforehand but love certain figure of K celebrity and Miranda Kerrs (who is men on earth dont like victoria secret model Miranda kerr in his right mind?? Hahaha) 

Now im going to talk about my POV why I  think SJK-SHK have big possibility of dating hehehe.

In recent years I dont watch Kdrama because I cant stand too many plastic face but I remember of SHK natural beauty which made her differred than any of her colleage. I saw that her acting is progressing. Few weeks ago before DOTS the KBS rerun Innocent Man and I saw SJK acting as Maru, and I said to my self well this guy acting was so good it remind me so much as Won Bin. Then they gave DOTS trailer, the first that I notice from the trailer is the intense look that SJK gave to SHK so deep its like a shot my brain and suddenly i said to my self wait what waaw.. it make me awe in confussion and remember brangelina situation. After DOTS 1st ep I really wonder if they are dating coz I really saw real Big Sexual Attraction in SJK eyes as YSJ hahaha Im wondering if his acting really elevate or he is acting as a man in front of SHK hahahaha. From SHK side I saw longing eyes and atttaction big time and made me think its different when she was with her previous costars. Some of the dots troopers here mention the key is 'the eyes'.

After my suspecious im looking at google and only get so little information. About Elle interview and First Script Reading. Other than that only about DOTS confirmed of preproduces but non any leaked info or bts wether they are getting on well or not... and I thought first, this might be KBS promotional strategy to make us more curious hahaha and if you remember all the cast also doing the same No leak pictures / BTS are put under all the team member. After a while some little clue that pick my eyes coming. SHK sense of fashion was the one that gave away.. She wore so many attire that resemble SJK made me think they live in the same house hahaha. It could be they use the same stylist but even if the use the same stylist why their personal choice like couple choice? I still can understand their clothes colour coordination during their Presscon, its so subtle though I dont see this kind of think with SJK and MCW presscon previously. But other time they looked the share their walking closet. 

They way they answer question both in Elle and Presscon are so prearrange. All are warmingly short but distance in the same time, clue of PR and Agency work. They know this two OTP will come under hot spot light once the DOTS are out so they tone it down with a care afterall they dont want their actor/actress being scold by harsh public fans hahaha.

During the presscon both of them look so strain and nervous specially SJK and only few times show relaxing pose and face. I mean in BTS of DOTS picture showed opposite relaxing body posture and I asked why he is not like himself. His body gesture contradicting few time. Well im sure all of you joongkyo shipper have more words to describe here hahaha. Oh i remember SJK opened plastic of water botle drink abit then put in down nearby SHK. After awhile he poured water into SHK glass from his own bottle coz I dont see him opened another bottle. Few moment later talk softly to HK then SHK drink from the glass and he drank few times from his own bottle. So subtle hehehe 

All subtles evidence, I think is to prepare us, if their relationship work they might publish it but if the relationship not working then even we dont have real facts of them together and their career could go on with smooth pace. 

Last clue for me is the early talking of DOTS that KES made it for SJK for role of YSJ might be because she already choose SHK as the main lead (at least she knew whom she had in mind as lead couple as I dont hear offered to other than SJK n SHK). And if the shipper prediction of early relationship occured between SJK and SHK even before DOTS then KES word date properly for me like saying publicly date.

Finally may both of them be happy with whomever their love partner in the future. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speculation about same bracelet...as per request of @luvsjk2dmoonnback

and this one the jacket jongki lent to kyo when taking pic with one of the crews (maybe the weather is too cold so he want to make his lady warm in a subtle way, not by hugging her but other way ;) )..he wore the jacket at episode 6...hhmmm joongki ah, why so sweet :)

Why is this thread so slow? :worried:

Their eye contacts said it all...... its real....... that's how both of them feel :love:

I watched some KDramas but only  DOTS made  a zombie out of me, staying late at night reading post and watching over and over episodes 1 - 6 while waiting for the next one. :blush:

@mianabelle my soulmate :D ...yes all these shared wardrobes etc are merely speculations from shippers (thats what all shippers do, analyzing meticulously and being in delulu delusional mode on lol), well nothing bad by being delulu sometimes its necessary to escape from reality, a guilty pleasure...haha...as long as we do it just for fun, bcoz we dont know the truth, famous actors are usually private, coz they know they are being scutinized by public for everything they do, and being paparazi prey all the time...

kyo and joongki dont share a same stylist...kyo shared same stylist with kdw before, her former labelmate, not sure if they still share it until now as kdw has quit the agency...

for speculation regarding kyo and joongki has dated before dots, i dont know the truth, but i doubted it, i think kyo and joongki are still at the stage of early developing feelings for each other, sort of like capt yoo and dr kang at episode 1-6...kkkkk...their sexual tension is strong and palpable on screen thats why i think they havent dated each other yet, people who has officialy dated usually dont have that strong tension anymore bcoz they already release it, lol...

however, kyo has been a fan of innocent man (well she said she is a fan of mcw acting there but we know sjk is the leading actor rite...hhhhh) bcoz the role that mcw had in the 2012 drama is similar to kyo would play in twtwb, a heiress...and in one interview (i forgot what year and what magz) when asked about a young actor she wanted to have a project with, she mentioned joongki...hhhmmmm interesting rite :) ...but at that time i think she was still attached to someone else (im just guessing)...and joongki had been visiting twtwb set for a couple times by pretext that he was visiting jis his bff...hhmmm getting interesting ;) ...(if anyone remember, knetz were also made a big deal of kyo closeness to jis by spreading baseless rumor about kyo seducing jis on twtwb set, that might trigger jis quickly announced he dated another actress during shooting twtwb, probably to counter the baseless rumor...see knetz are too cruel to kyo)

again this is only from my observation by being kyo fans for a long time...i think after broke up with hb kyo dated kdw...during 2011- early 2015 kyo was rumored dating kdw after they both starred in movie camellia in 2010 and costaring again in movie my brilliant life 2014...kdw joined kyo agency in early 2013, straight after he was discharged from military...the agency only managed the two of them for a while...yoo ah in joined later on, in late 2014 if im not wrong...the rumor with kdw made knetz harshly bashing her (more than ever) and this condition was worsen by the tax scandal also...kdw is korean national treasure for knetz along with won bin before he got married, thats why knetz are highly protective to kdw as they consider kyo is a playgirl (its bcoz kyo publicly dating 2 famous actors, as korea being a conservative country, people there usually wont date publicly unless they are getting married...plus they are jealous of kyo)...i strongly disagree with knetz for this, they are being unfair to kyo coz of their jealousy...international fans are more protective to kyo and like shipping her with her costars, the opposite of kfans...

this is actually what im afraid of, joongki popularity now is soaring high, knetz might consider him to be national treasure along with kdw, to replace wb as he has married now...if it happens they would be highly protective of joongki more than they do now and will bash kyo hard if they found them to be dating, it will jeopardize both careers in korea...thats why i think the chance of our song song couple going public is very very low, except they announced their marriage straight away and not dating...but thats also risky for joongki as his career is at peak now and if he is married many fans especially kfans will leave him...

well, those are just my two cents...lets just hope all the best for them..song song/kikyo/joongkyo fighting!!!

@shksjk my soulmate too thanks for the inside hehe

OMO national treasures? Really?? Well knetz really can crack my hearthy laugh hahaha. Is there any evidence for other actor have been left my Kfans after being married? The obsession is quite high many fans become stalker too in real life there. 

Will it be possible they might know as early 2012/2013 as laneige brand ambasador?  I might be agree with some comment from fans that about 44 weeks ago they already been close as couple due to couple bracelet clue. For me, I guess they are already dating by the time the filming already starting. Well just pure guess anyway

8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Since this scene was a dream sequence looks like the director asked them to just pretend to be a couple while sitting on that shipwreck. So most probably no dialogues prepared but doesn't the interaction between them look so natural? It looks really relaxed and the vibe is something like the earlier slow motion video from the wrap party. 

ed97c81bjw1f1spyxk73pg20b4068qv6.gif

Our thread just became a HOT! topic on the forum..yay! lets keep up the momentum.

omg, this was what i'm talking about. no dialogue but the way SJK said something SHK laugh and back to serious is soooo cute

:wub:

haha my soulmate @mianabelle i like your guessing :D ...44 weeks means around late may 2015? but i dun think its possible coz joongki was just released from military at that time...yes they knew each other late 2012 or early 2013 as he visited twtwb filming during those times, but as i said kyo was probably still attached to someone (my guess is kdw) up until early 2015...maybe they broke up before kyo accepted the role in dots, im not sure too...

thats why for bracelet speculation i dun really regard it as a clue, it might be just another shippers pure speculation...my guess is they havent dated yet, even after filming, thats why we could see joongki was so tensed during prescon, maybe he tried to supress his overjoyed feeling being reunited with the one he missed (they finished filming dots in dec last yr and prescon was in feb) but he knew they have to restrain being too friendly to each other in public as haters could bash kyo hard...

but i think they did have a strong attraction and connection to each other even before filming (they admire each other and maybe sort of having crush for each other), hence joongki wished kyo accepted the role in dots...and they grew closer during filming dots coz they have similar personality and joongki is widely known to be a friendly and caring man...

however, the might date secretly after seeing each other again at prescon and kyo hinted to him to confess in an interview after prescon ;) :wub: ..well its just my guessing, though i hope they get married straight away to avoid rumor and skip dating, and hopefully it wont affect joongki career if he could consistently deliver solid acting...

this is so cute...kyo posted song minguk pic, one of the famous song triplets, in her insta long while ago...it turns out joongki baby pic is so much like mingukkie...again, another speculation and coincidence? or it means something ;) ?, only time will tell...

mingukkie and twin similar tees as joongki and jg...kkkkk

@infinite7muse_3b47 ehm i had thought that earlier hair band but in few pic it doesnt shown hair band... well again i need to rest my eyes hahaha other than bracelet are his and her had. I mean sure are them or their team playing with our imagination. The choosing attire 7,8,910? 

The first comment are from SHK oh how to put into this chat box ya?

I know this is delusional guys. But there's something fishy with their actions. They try to veer away from "friendly" interactions. Song Hye Kyo is not the type to shy away from being friendly with guys if there's no malice. Look at Yoo Ah In. They have a photo together on her instagram, there's even a photo of her hugging YAI. It doesn't matter because there's no malice between the two. I have also watched BTS of SHK and JIS, and they were quite friendly. I know SHK is very reserve especially to her leading men to prevent malicious comments But with SHK and SJK, it's like they try so hard not to be 'friendly' which is weird. I think there's something going on. :D but it's just me. Hahaha

Hi, all. I don't think this has been posted yet:

Around mid-June last year, Kyo uploaded a photo of Casa32 buiding on her IG which she quicky deleted. Then (iirc, a day after) a fan uploaded a photo with Joong ki at the same place. At that time, my thought was they were there for DOTS shooting. Now it remains to be seen whether the scene of them in Casa32 will appear on DOTS or not, because if it is not, then it's suspicious :blink: Casa32 is a beautiful boutique resort, i can't imagine what war or medic scene they need to shoot at that place. Or maybe honeymoon scene? :DFrom KissHouse Vietnam:

http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1014971706571890033_2120089742

casa32:

http://casa32.co.kr/

@shksjk @mianabelle Awwwww, really love insight from both of you, are you sure you're not separated twins??:DLOL

Me too wants write a long long opinion, due language barrier *sigh*, i think I need more time and google translate to help me, hahah.

And i'm kinda new to sompi, still figure out how it works actually:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, shksjk said:

for speculation regarding kyo and joongki has dated before dots, i dont know the truth, but i doubted it, i think kyo and joongki are still at the stage of early developing feelings for each other, sort of like capt yoo and dr kang at episode 1-6...kkkkk...their sexual tension is strong and palpable on screen thats why i think they havent dated each other yet, people who has officialy dated usually dont have that strong tension anymore bcoz they already release it, lol...

korea being a conservative country, people there usually wont date publicly unless they are getting married...plus they are jealous of kyo)...i strongly disagree with knetz for this, they are being unfair to kyo coz of their jealousy...international fans are more protective to kyo and like shipping her with her costars, the opposite of kfans...

OMG, I reallly laughed  hard at your comment, that's exactly what i thinking when i saw them at ep 1-6. Because their sexual tension sometimes resemble west drama indeed....*perv ahjumma mode.

btw, this is still big question to me, why knets is so hard to kyo, there is many k-drama actress out there, why just kyo?...it doesn't make sense, like everything she do, they always find a way to bash her.

Their jealousy so terrible and cruel:angry:

@mariekantalla Count me innn!, we got same severe disease problem. DoTs and SongSongcouple should come with a warning label : Caution!!!!Highly Addictive.May cause to receive crazy looks from friends and family.Has been known to cause loss of sleep,good grades, normal work performance and in extreme cases, all of traces of social life:P

Hello there.........

Had been hiatus to soompi forum since my BIKYO ship crashed long time ago...:tears:

It's funny right... it's not they (the artist) are related to us... but still we as a fan couldn't brush off the feeling & hopes that our favourite artist be with their soul mate and love one....

Therefore, today... AGAIN... because of my love towards my favourite korean star Song Hye Kyo.... I ship her love tandom again... KIKYO / JOONGKYO / SONGSONGCOUPLE or whatever nicknames given... I hope song hye kyo & song joong ki can be madly fall in love....

Bring it on guys!!!!!!!  :wub:

3 minutes ago, crixa said:

now this is delusional guys. But there's something fishy with their actions. They try to veer away from "friendly" interactions. Song Hye Kyo is not the type to shy away from being friendly with guys if there's no malice. Look at Yoo Ah In. They have a photo together on her instagram, there's even a photo of her hugging YAI. It doesn't matter because there's no malice between the two. I have also watched BTS of SHK and JIS, and they were quite friendly. I know SHK is very reserve especially to her leading men to prevent malicious comments But with SHK and SJK, it's like they try so hard not to be 'friendly' which is weird. I think there's something going on. :D but it's just me. Hahaha

@crixa you got it right girl if there are some picture of them on the party naturally being together shown then we might not really suspecting them being a couple well some might but not really like these days. But at the party they dont shown many pictures and SHK IG account i heard had delete suspicious pictures within days or so.

Even her friends are protecting her and SJK reputation nowdays. Even SJK protecting her in sweet way hehehe well this is what i like imagine tobe on my delulu sunday

@justsomegirl this is the 3rd pic being delete i think hehe 

24 minutes ago, justsomegirl said:

Hi, all. I don't think this has been post:

Around mid-July last year, Kyo. T uploaded a photo of Casa32 buiding on her IG which she quicky deleted. Then (iirc, a day after) a fan uploaded a photo with Joong ki at the same place. At that time, my thought was they were there for DOTS shooting. Now it remains to be seen whether the scene of them in Casa32 will appear on DOTS or not, because if it is not, then it's suspicious :blink: Casa32 is a beautiful boutique resort, i can't imagine what war or medic scene they need to shoot at that place. Or maybe honeymoon scene? :DFrom KissHouse Vietnam:

http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1014971706571890033_2120089742

casa32:

http://casa32.co.kr/

I think it's the same place they go for a camping. You can see it from the BTS trailer..we already speculated about the scene in the drama thread before it started airing. At first, I couldn't be sure if the two people in it were SHK and SJK (both were wearing white winter jackets)..but we did some investigations (LOL) and I guess now we're 90% sure it was them. Perhaps YSJ asked KMY to go fishing with him. Owh and there was only one tent  too. :D They probably got married and went on honeymoon. The place looks really beautiful...especially the lake. 

@mianabelle haha we are so delusional, i think our delusions are getting stronger by the day. :D but we can't help it since this is the only way we can cope up with their intense chemistry. :wub: It's quite suspicious right? I have also watched MCW and SJK BTS and they were pretty "friendly" with each other. and SJK is known to be a friendly guy. He's friends with almost everyone!  but with SHK there's some reservation. Not the ordinary reservation. The "there's-something-going-on-that's-why-we-try-to-avoid-each-other-as-much-as-possible" reservation. :phew::wub:

Archived