Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Song Song|KiKyo Couple ★ Song Joong Ki ♡ Song Hye Kyo

Watch: tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” Raises Anticipation For Epic Story With Video From 1st Script Reading

Watch: tvNâs âArthdal Chroniclesâ Raises Anticipation For Epic Story With Video From 1st Script Reading

tvN’s upcoming drama “Arthdal Chronicles” has released a video of the actors coming together for their first script reading!

tvN’s new weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” will weave an exciting tale of heroes who create their own legends in the ancient land called Arth. The drama will take place in the mythical city of Arthdal, the capital city of the Gojoseon kingdom.

On May 3, a video was shared of the drama’s first script reading, which was attended by cast members including Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, Kim Ok Bin, Jo Sung Ha, Park Hae Joon, Park Byung Eun, Lee Do Kyung, Yoo Tae Oh, and Choo Ja Hyun. Screenwriters Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon were there, as well as producing director (PD) Kim Won Suk.

The PD began by stating, “The content of the drama and the world we are trying to build will be very challenging and a big assignment for us all. As long as we are all on this boat together, I hope we are able to work on this project with pride.” The screenwriters added that they had put a lot of care into creating tension with different emotions, and expressed their hopes for the actors to showcase that.

The atmosphere of the room was tense as the members played off of each other’s words to create riveting dialogue. The actors put their all into each scene to create great moments. There were even laughs shared as the PD helped lend a voice to certain scenes, making up ad-libs that had everyone in high spirits.

D5pSFv2V4AEJFEF.jpg

D5pSGJ-UEAUSDcC.jpg

D5pSGiuV4AAWWVZ.jpg

D5pSHBtU0AAelRo.jpg

• Like 2

The script reading for Asadal aka Arthdal Chronicles was done in October 2018. Any KDrama addicts know that script readings are done before the actual shooting. You can even google it, there was a news last year that Asadal had a script reading but there were no pics released yet. 

Remember in DOTS, the script reading was done May 28, 2016 and they started shooting June 2016. SHK in early June 2016 uploaded DOTS script reading pics but it was deleted because there is this style of TV stations not to release script reading pics until few weeks before Drama will air. 

There is a wide misconception that SJK wearing the ring photos were taken only last week. No, as I mentioned above, it was last year.

Encounter did their script reading around September 2018 but pics and vids were only released by TVN in November few weeks before Encounter started airing. 

Both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have not been wearing wedding rings in 2019.

BUT NOTHING TO WORRY because Korean celebrities do not wear wedding rings. 

I cannot understand why people only look for SSC rings but they did not see any reason to question others such as Rain and KTH why they do not wear their rings. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

On 5/7/2019 at 11:07 PM, Cheryl295 said:

The script reading for Asadal aka Arthdal Chronicles was done in October 2018. Any KDrama addicts know that script readings are done before the actual shooting. You can even google it, there was a news last year that Asadal had a script reading but there were no pics released yet. 

Remember in DOTS, the script reading was done May 28, 2016 and they started shooting June 2016. SHK in early June 2016 uploaded DOTS script reading pics but it was deleted because there is this style of TV stations not to release script reading pics until few weeks before Drama will air. 

There is a wide misconception that SJK wearing the ring photos were taken only last week. No, as I mentioned above, it was last year.

Encounter did their script reading around September 2018 but pics and vids were only released by TVN in November few weeks before Encounter started airing. 

Both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have not been wearing wedding rings in 2019.

BUT NOTHING TO WORRY because Korean celebrities do not wear wedding rings. 

I cannot understand why people only look for SSC rings but they did not see any reason to question others such as Rain and KTH why they do not wear their rings. :sweatingbullets:

I think the "fans" making a big deal out of this are the non-Korean fans. I think in their culture, it is fine not to wear rings. I have seen many Korean celebrities who are married who don't wear rings. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 3:47 AM, allythefangirl said:

I think the "fans" making a big deal out of this are the non-Korean fans. I think in their culture, it is fine not to wear rings. I have seen many Korean celebrities who are married who don't wear rings. 

Some Korean webloids have actually started posting about their rings because of Chinese webloids but the Knetz reactions were mostly wondering why they make it a big deal when they too are not wearing wedding rings. :lol:  the price of being Hallyu superstars :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/19/2016 at 7:14 AM, SeGafanlady said:

What? SHK is not worth to SJK? LMAO are you just born yesterday?

when Song Hye Kyo crowned as Halyu Superstar with 'Autumn in my heart' and later Asian Goddess that even Karl Lagerfeld of Chanel created Kyo Chanel bag especially for her, when all the journalists and reporters from top fashion magazines and television around the world would kiss the ground of the red carpet she walked on in Paris, Milan, New York, Cannes, Los Angeles, London, Shanghai and Tokyo while wearing Dior and Chanel haute couture dresses, Song Joong Ki is just a nugu in 'Frozen Flower' playing a palace guard and he sticked Song Hye Kyo posters in his bedroom. 

SHK worthed 65 million dollars with houses in Seoul South Korea, a penthouse in Tribeca NYC and in Shanghai China. She secures a decade contract with many top brands of fashion and cosmetic, including the biggest Korean cosmetic exporter Laneige that worth millions a year.. so everytime she sleeps, her money is adding in a amount that you will never get in a lifetime unless you win a lottery (which is unlikely will happen) 

She has more wealth than Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Seung Gi. But Goddess is the most low key, humble, down to earth and relax kind of person.. she loves reading book, watching movies and cooking.. in her free time she helps bathing dogs and cats in animal shelters in Seoul and Daegu (where she is born). She built a school in a poor village in China for the children. Pilanthropy is her world. Humble as she is when she doesn't have to work and she can marry any Chinese or Korean Billionaire they already lining up long time ago. But Goddess loves to work and loves acting. It's her way of expressing her self and ideas.

If Song Joong Ki can score Goddess Song Hye Kyo and succesfully bring her to the altar.. I want to tell him loudly in front of Shilla Hotel Seoul (where A list always marry)

'Dude.. YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN IN HISTORY' 

I will scream in Korean..

Wow you predicted so precisely

• Like 2

Glad that some people are still here kekeke. I still remember how crazy we were back in 2016 LOL

There are definitely blood, sweat, tears, fighting with antis, and all that.

It's all so worth it

• Like 3

4 hours ago, papamoo said:

Glad that some people are still here kekeke. I still remember how crazy we were back in 2016 LOL

There are definitely blood, sweat, tears, fighting with antis, and all that.

It's all so worth it

Yes I am feeling the heat here.kikyo have been really a big craze.glad they were supported so intensely.dots is the only Korean romance series I have watched till now.i saw it for the first time in 2017 on zindagi channel dubbed in hindi.that time I dint even know the actors. I simply got hooked to the soldier and civilian doctor love saga and ysj kmy characters.they really gave butterflies.its only after I started googling dots that I learnt a bit about sjk and shk.i then started watching dots in eng subbed and till now I have watched it numerous times.really glad that it swept big awards too .I even have kikyo pair dots collection and their wedding also in almost all my social network accounts....even my phone gallery . Came across dots and ssc soompi threads last yr when I was googling song song couple.since then I got hooked to these threads also. I became really happy that they actually became a real married couple.i admire this duo a lot that my heart doesn't allow me to support their pairing with any other actress/actors.sorry can't help it

Song Joong Ki reveals what's changed after marriage to Song Hye Kyo

20190528-songjoongkijpg.jpg

Song Joong Ki revealed what's changed after his marriage to Song Hye Kyo.

At the press conference for tvN's 'Arthdal Chronicles' on Mary 28, Song Joong Ki shared, "There hasn't been any big changes since I got married. If anything, I think maybe my heart is more at ease now. My wife is a fan of the screenwriter and director of 'Arthdal Chronicles', and I was able to wrap up the series well because of her constant focus and support of my first drama in a while."

On the popularity of the drama, the actor expressed, "It would be a lie to say I don't feel pressured. Firstly, Jang Dong Gun was a big factor in taking some of the burden away. We were friendly with each other beforehand, but through this project, we saw each other every day and prepared. That strength and reality was there simply because he was on set."