[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been back reading and can't hide my giddy feeling about these two! I can relate to the majority here on how good they look together thus, the feels of shipping them for real is just inevitable. Hoping we can find more clues as to how they are....how come KBS has no BTS of DOTS....not familiar with them (I know SBS has)...are they really being greedy on this.

BTW...I also vote for Big Boss and Beauty (Ippuni) as the thread title.

24 minutes ago, kdm1986 said:

I compare the terrace scene in EP.1 between  BTS and ON AIR , ON AIR SHK standing far from SJK , but BTS they stand closely hahahaha. may be because of cold weather :wub::wub::wub:

You're right!! Looks like they were joking about something. Also, it doesn't even look like an NG because SHK has that white sweater(?) wrapped around her hands and that wasn't part of her outfit. Maybe the two didn't know that the cameras were still rolling.

since there are many new people posting, welcome!

also, everyone please remember to remove images/videos when you're quoting someone.

1 hour ago, kdm1986 said:

I compare the terrace scene in EP.1 between  BTS and ON AIR , ON AIR SHK standing far from SJK , but BTS they stand closely hahahaha. may be because of cold weather :wub::wub::wub:

Omo .....omo......I cannot keep my mouth close ....LOL

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

PLEASE GET MARRIED MR&MRS SONG!!! HAHAHA HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:w00t: Sooo happy i dont care if they denied it, i will still say that they are dating hahahhahaa

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

http://www.kpop-map.com/netizens-catche-song-hyekyo-and-song-joongki-on-a-date/

OMG! I don't know what to say. Thank you to the person who shared this with me! Yay, they're really dating. So all of us aren't crazy and delusional. Lol

omomomomo.  i hope to be that's true real couple . Don't accept that but love long until married ^^ hehehehe. protect our unnie please SJK 

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

http://www.kpop-map.com/netizens-catche-song-hyekyo-and-song-joongki-on-a-date/

OMG! I don't know what to say. Thank you to the person who shared this with me! Yay, they're really dating. So all of us aren't crazy and delusional. Lol

OMO OMY....

For the moment I cant breath..... Please let both of them shopping ... and may the agency confirm at the soonest to our favor and I'll be ready to put my strenght to protect them with pray and hell out of voice hahahaha

The Korean Times: Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo a couple?

By Reporter Bahk Eun-ji

Untitled-3_650.jpg

Are actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-hyo, who have been starring in "Descendants of the Sun," a couple?

Some netizens have raised the possibility because the two have worn very similar bracelets in different scenes.

In the second episode, Song Hye-kyo wears a thin black thin bracelet, and Song Joong-ki wears a similar bracelet in the sixth episode.

Rumors about their dating in New York also surfaced online at the start of this month.

After the rumors spread, some netizens posted comments on numerous social media, claiming Song Hye-kyo's bracelet is actually not a bracelet, but a hair band.

The KBS TV drama series has been enjoying explosive popularity, creating a sensation in Korea, Japan and China.

Song Joong-ki plays Yoo Si-jin, an army lieutenant in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk. Song falls in love with doctor Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo).

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/03/386_200310.html

1 minute ago, mianabelle said:

OMO OMY....

For the moment I cant breath..... Please let both of them shopping ... and may the agency confirm at the soonest to our favor and I'll be ready to put my strenght to protect them with pray and hell out of voice hahahaha

I second your comment, well said indeed....... @ joongkyo & @mianabelle 

Yeayyyyyy, hurrayyyy.....*dance*

Let's our ship sail FOREVERRRR!!! kNetz don't you ever dare bashing both of them!

Well. . Now that actual articles has officially reported the rumours. . We will have to wait to hear the agencies come out to refute or comfirm. .. exciting ..

However.. I don't think they would wear couple bracelets in the drama itself right ? Looks like a hair tie to me..

But if it's  true. . Congrats to the new couple :wub:

8 minutes ago, twtwb said:

By Reporter Bahk Eun-ji

Are actors Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-hyo, who have been starring in "Descendants of the Sun," a couple?

Some netizens have raised the possibility because the two have worn very similar bracelets in different scenes.

In the second episode, Song Hye-kyo wears a thin black thin bracelet, and Song Joong-ki wears a similar bracelet in the sixth episode.

Rumors about their dating in New York also surfaced online at the start of this month.

After the rumors spread, some netizens posted comments on numerous social media, claiming Song Hye-kyo's bracelet is actually not a bracelet, but a hair band.

The KBS TV drama series has been enjoying explosive popularity, creating a sensation in Korea, Japan and China.

Song Joong-ki plays Yoo Si-jin, an army lieutenant in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk. Song falls in love with doctor Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo).

we wait the good news :wub: i was so sad hearing the rumour about DOTS ending now i dont even care the ending as long as its good,,as long as they are really dating. LOL :w00t:

55 minutes ago, twtwb said:

By Reporter Bahk Eun-ji

Thanks!

what are these New York rumors they're talking about! Is this the reason why Raymond Chae posted that picture on his Instagram where he said the "I miss same place same music Same eople and Love". He capitalized the loved,It's all making sense!

14 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

@luvsjk2dmoonnback @joongkyo  I couldnt stop grinning hahahaha probably shopping together in NY? My guess the grocery shopping also in NY. OOH Im sure the loong to be like the usual couple. 

Me toooo......ear to ear grinning...such a sweet time for both of them. Oh, if rumours they had dinner in Aussie is true, then we can expect there will be 'overseas date' trend for Song2Couple. I don't mind at all, please travel all over the world, explore the beauty, having lovely time for both of you, (side note : .......and far far away from kNetz eagle eye,hahaha).

Btw, talk about grocery shopping, mmmm, usually we do that because we had to stay 2-3 days at least right?....wonder, are they at the same hotel?,hahahahha ......OMOooooo,this afternoon feel so bright:heart:

Archived