[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never ship any kdrama couple before. But SHK and SJK has so much sizzling chemistry its hard not to ship them. From watching the 1st ep when SJ watch MY in hospital while she ignored him.. damn I see so much attraction in his eyes I want it to be real. Haha. I watched Innocent man and werewolf boy before, and while its true he is a good actor and match his co stars well while being paired, I just think that the way he looks at SHK is different. 

Gosh, for one day finding out they were actually dating would be awesome.

41 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

About KDW with SHK i heard from KDW side there were objection of rumor dating, were they really dating? Ehm i need to stop this.. making my day worse but happy because this day could pass easily and Wednesday comes soon

KDW's agency has denied his dating rumours with another actress, JRW..not SHK. I'm not saying KDW & SHK are dating. Perhaps they're just friends. :)

Thread is moving quite fast. Thanks to you guys.^^

@twtwb kbs has uploaded the subbed vid of the Entertainment Weekly interview. Maybe you can check their youtube channel. I wanted to share the link here but I'm using my phone now. :)

Hello everyone, I'm newbee. Glad to see you guys on board of Song Song couple. I'm now so exciting about them. They already break the rule in me about the girl older than the guy. For them, I'm ok with that.LOL

You guys are so amazing to find many hints about this CP, I like those so much.

Before I do not intend to ship them, but the chemistry between is so true. I have a hint that I think they are close with each other, you guy see if it's ok.

In the press conference, when all the actors and actress took pictures, the iconic that when SHK and SJK went on stage, SHK went first and SJK right after her and she looked back at him and talk to him sth. The way SJK walked after her like he didnt care at anyone at that time. So when she stoped in the middle of stage, he seems cannot stop himself. so he stood very close to her. I think the proper way should be like the sub CP (KJW and JG), you can take a look at that CP and see the differences.

And after that, SJK realized that he stood very close to SHK, he stepped out and invite Onew to get close, seems to hide his feelings.

and after that, SJK also intended to put his hand on back side of SHK like before, but he once again realized that was not proper enough, so he let hand down and put in his pant's pocket, another gesture to hide his feeling. haha.

For me, it seems he tried not to touch her all the time, but it;s hard (we know).

Face of SJK is still young, handsome, but beside that he now is not a baby face at all. Now, I see him perfect with his age (oh same my age), and his eyes, I means the way he looked at SHK, it's the eye of real mature man, not a young boy anymore. 

Just Ep 6, we have 10 more eps to go, and we have more hints to stalk.

Ok, the clip you guy can see reference as below, around 2:00

Hello and hi everyone, I'm new here, I really loved this Song-song couple, they even have the similar face during childhood, hmm I wonder will they be dating after this drama ended? Anyways I'm still watching Descendant Of The Sun and it is the best drama ever produced by KBS after all their flop drama in a while, congrats DoTS team!! Bravo!!

I think I found something! :D . In this post on SHK's Stylist's personal IG she posted this picture....now fans were commenting on this post but I don't think anyone noticed a certain someone else posting - SHK HERSELF!.. Yup, kkk_yyyooo is SHK's other IG which is private and not open to fans. Its just like how YAI has one IG for fans (hongsick) and the other IG account is private.

Looks like SHK found whatever her stylist wrote to be real funny because she used a super long 'keke' expression (I think she used that character 14 times) "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

The same stylist also posted more posts about DOTS and SHK. Can someone who knows korean translate her captions, especially of the JoonhKyo couple picture that she posted.

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

Hello everyone, I'm newbee. Glad to see you guys on board of Song Song couple. I'm now so exciting about them. They already break the rule in me about the girl older than the guy. For them, I'm ok with that.LOL

You guys are so amazing to find many hints about this CP, I like those so much.

Before I do not intend to ship them, but the chemistry between is so true. I have a hint that I think they are close with each other, you guy see if it's ok.

In the press conference, when all the actors and actress took pictures, the iconic that when SHK and SJK went on stage, SHK went first and SJK right after her and she looked back at him and talk to him sth. The way SJK walked after her like he didnt care at anyone at that time. So when she stoped in the middle of stage, he seems cannot stop himself. so he stood very close to her. I think the proper way should be like the sub CP (KJW and JG), you can take a look at that CP and see the differences.

And after that, SJK realized that he stood very close to SHK, he stepped out and invite Onew to get close, seems to hide his feelings.

and after that, SJK also intended to put his hand on back side of SHK like before, but he once again realized that was not proper enough, so he let hand down and put in his pant's pocket, another gesture to hide his feeling. haha.

For me, it seems he tried not to touch her all the time, but it;s hard (we know).

Face of SJK is still young, handsome, but beside that he now is not a baby face at all. Now, I see him perfect with his age (oh same my age), and his eyes, I means the way he looked at SHK, it's the eye of real mature man, not a young boy anymore. 

Just Ep 6, we have 10 more eps to go, and we have more hints to stalk.

Ok, the clip you guy can see reference as below, around 2:00

@Tien Le applause for your observation hehehe even though sometimes both of them have guard their expression most of the time but their body languange few times failed to be guard hehe. If in DOTS scene YSJ dont give personal space to KMY in many pictures real SJK dont give personal space also to SHK. The way he sit so close even from 1st scrip reading many months ago they way he sit or stand still bit close knit to SHK hehehe. 

Pictures from Kyo IG, there are many pictures of presscon but she choose this. So subtle our OTP right hehe. This one is where Im wondering where he put his left hand hehehe.

I think SJK maturity has come with godspeed hehehe. Somehow I got the feeling that he is not as flirty as before and there is new determination in his overall character. 

1 hour ago, mianabelle said:

Pictures from Kyo IG, there are many pictures of presscon but she choose this. So subtle our OTP right hehe. This one is where Im wondering where he put his left hand hehehe.

I think SJK maturity has come with godspeed hehehe. Somehow I got the feeling that he is not as flirty as before and there is new determination in his overall character. 

I think his hand on Onew's shoulder if we see shape of the hand, it maybe his. Since the way how SHK stand, we may mistook that's her hand. However, SHK tried to have space with him in this photo, but he wrap his hand like this, she cannot bear but she had to bend her head near to his shoulder, yeah...I think that's the point, nice move SJK.LOL

Actually I hope that producer could pop out BTS and NG clips, especially the kissing scene (omo forgive me), since I just notice that why end of ep 4, when SJK kiss SHK, his hand place on her neck as camera outside the raining glass door.

(sorry that I don't know how to upload pic, try later)

And in the beginning of ep 5, when SJK kiss SHK, his hand is on her chin, not on her neck as end of ep4.

So, I'm wondering what is in the between from hand on neck to hand on chin.

Yeah, not just one kiss, more than that...in real......

22 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

I think his hand on Onew's shoulder if we see shape of the hand, it maybe his. Since the way how SHK stand, we may mistook that's her hand. However, SHK tried to have space with him in this photo, but he wrap his hand like this, she cannot bear but she had to bend her head near to his shoulder, yeah...I think that's the point, nice move SJK.LOL

hmm.. I think the hand on Onew's shoulder is SJK because look at the fingers and nails on that hand, they're different than the one on Jingoo's shoulder. I think SHK's hand is on Onew's shoulder and she is leaning on SJK's chest during this picture.

Just to show a close up of SJK's hand (and their kiss..hehe)

12783940_781226752009413_520489472_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

Actually I hope that producer could pop out BTS and NG clips, especially the kissing scene (omo forgive me), since I just notice that why end of ep 4, when SJK kiss SHK, his hand place on her neck as camera outside the raining glass door.

(sorry that I don't know how to upload pic, try later)

And in the beginning of ep 5, when SJK kiss SHK, his hand is on her chin, not on her neck as end of ep4.

So, I'm wondering what is in the between from hand on neck to hand on chin.

Yeah, not just one kiss, more than that...in real......

Yeah, I think there were two kisses while they shot that scene..then we have two CPR kisses. So till now we've seen 4 kisses. I really do wish they will start releasing BTS and NG clips. And sadly because the show is getting such monstrously high ratings the cast doesn't even need to go on any variety shows to promote the show.. I was really hoping Joongki would take Hyekyo on Running Man. With the two of them Running Man could make it one of those out of Korea episodes that they love doing. It would be Hallyu promotion for the show and running man.

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong. But I noticed that the original uploader of the DOTS wrap up party on Instagram wherein SHK and SJK was shown together, deleted the video. Which is quite weird. I was looking for the original video since she was the one who uploaded it, I can't seem to find it. She is part of the cast of DOTS. Really weird that she has to delete it. They don't seem to post any video or photos that aren't official. There's something. :huh:

OMO @joongkyo  yes i think its her...  and there is another things i guess. But i cant opened yeofa IG now... well SJK wear this exact same shirt hehehe

Nowonder so secrecy about the relationship hehehe I like SJK that he tried to protect SHK, her friends and I am sure his best friends are very protective also. GOD BLESS them always 

43 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thats SHK behind SJK in the picture right? . No wonder she commented on that picture!

I am sorry dear, althought i love big boss & beauty couple, but I think its not SHK,her lips & eyes is not SHK's but i noticed SHK & SJK wearing same hat

16 minutes ago, mianabelle said:

OMO @joongkyo  yes i think its her...  and there is another things i guess. But i cant opened yeofa IG now... well SJK wear this exact same shirt hehehe

Can you give me the bigger pic of SHK w/ SJK? I cant see SHK face clearly, Thanks :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, mianabelle said:

Maybe his left hand lingering on her waist, oh whoa pardon my delu lol :blush:

Archived