[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I love this scene when they got interview....when SHK have been ask if this reality what your answer. And SHK say i should suggest he should confess. Look at SJK reaction....priceless...:D

BCVaB9hHQUB

~ this is my first time to uploade page from ig, i hope success upload ~

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@leedonghaek now if its just from shooting location actually Kyo doesnt need to delete it hahaha

@luvsjk2dmoonnback hahaha we might be separate twin hahaha with me more in pervy mind hahaha. 

There is that probability sexual tension hasnt been released yet but then again somehow my gut telling me that it might have already hahaha and the scene is like challenge specially to other SHK previous co stars or upcoming stars of SHK 'Well beat this scene fella" hahaha 

25 minutes ago, justsomegirl said:

Hi, all. I don't think this has been posted yet:

Around mid-July last year, Kyo uploaded a photo of Casa32 buiding on her IG which she quicky deleted. Then (iirc, a day after) a fan uploaded a photo with Joong ki at the same place. At that time, my thought was they were there for DOTS shooting. Now it remains to be seen whether the scene of them in Casa32 will appear on DOTS or not, because if it is not, then it's suspicious :blink: Casa32 is a beautiful boutique resort, i can't imagine what war or medic scene they need to shoot at that place. Or maybe honeymoon scene? :DFrom KissHouse Vietnam:

http://www.online-instagram.com/media/1014971706571890033_2120089742

casa32:

http://casa32.co.kr/

This so much!!

like, I don't get it why SHK and the people around them keep deleting pictures! Lol! . I mean if you think about it the video of the wrap party was pretty innocent, SJK was merely clinking his beer glass with colleagues. What's there to remove in that? But the fact that the person removed that raises suspicion. Also, it's not like she deleted any of the selfies with separate actors. 

Then SHK deleting that picture. It's just a picture of a pool side, but she deletes it. What's going on!!! Hehehe

For me though, I really think the fact that he hangs out with people she considers friends is what gives me "real" hope that they might be together. I think her friends are the only people Kyo can be herself around, her behavior elsewhere must be so scrutinized. I can't imagine her dating someone who is comepleyely out of her social circle for that reason. Didn't she say in that Elle magazine interview that they bumped into each other several times at cafes? Probably because they were meeting up with the same group of people. Because when celebrities go to cafes, don't they usually only hang out at a private corner of a restaurant or cafe? . I doubt that several celebrities landing up at the same cafe at the same time is just "pure coincidence". 

5 minutes ago, justsomegirl said:

@leedonghaek that thread moves too fast i can barely keep up. Where can i find the pics? Or do you mind posting the camping pics here? I wanna see it but i don't think i am able to search hundreds of pages for that >_< 

Idk how to upload pics here so I'll give you the vid instead. 

You can watch it here from 0.02-0.03 but you need to pause to see it. 

I've clicked on #casa32 and the place looks kinda similar.

I could be wrong tho. :)

6 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Idk how to upload pics here so I'll give you the vid instead. 

You can watch it here from 0.02-0.03 but you need to pause to see it. 

I've clicked on #casa32 and the place looks kinda similar.

I could be wrong tho. :)

I think those pictures were uploaded some time in June,2015? So maybe you're right because I think the video shows the sequential order in which they shot the drama. They show that camp scene first, so maybe that's the first scene they shot together. 

@shksjk i can't help smiling at those pictures of cute Minguk and the similar t-shirts of minguk and manse and the t-shirts of SJK and Jin Goo.

Did SHK imagined that her future sons with SJK will look like the Song triplets? Just asking.......... Song HK, Song JK, Song Manse, Daehan and Minguk  :scream:

@joongkyo @justsomegirl owh, I never paid attention about the date. If it was uploaded in June, then why does it look like they were filming the scene during winter? I went to Seoul last June and the weather was scorching hot. It's weird if they wore winter jackets during summer. Well perhaps the weather is a bit different. :)

Firstly may know where that "We are blessed to meet each other" came from? Is SJK or SHK says that??

56 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

I love this scene when they got interview....when SHK have been ask if this reality what your answer. And SHK say i should suggest he should confess. Look at SJK reaction....priceless...:D

The moment he laughed quietly it seems suspicious thou.. i was like.. "WHATS W/ UR REACTION DUDE":blush:

4 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

@joongkyo @justsomegirl owh, I never paid attention about the date. If it was uploaded in June, then why does it look like they were filming the scene during winter? I went to Seoul last June and the weather was scorching hot. 

You know what! I was just going to point out something when you posted..lol.

firstly the winter clothes, so obviously means it was winter. Also checked out the location of casa32, it's a sea side resort (I think SNSD recently shot a reality show there) and doesn't one usually fish at a lake? And looking at the terrain in the video it looks like a lake surrounded by small hills.. Plus the water looks really stationary like lake water. So this can't be the sea side?

So then what were they all doing by the sea side. Dunno. Lol

Hi guys,

Can I ask for a favor from any of you guys? Can you please post the link of the Engsub interviews with the cast at and after the press conference so that we can all analyze their acts and statements?

Many thanks in advance.

On 13 March 2016 at 9:07 AM, twtwb said:

Hi guys,

Can I ask for a favor from any of you guys? Can you please post the link of the Engsub interviews with the cast at and after the press conference so that we can all analyze their acts and statements?

Many thanks in advance.

There are subbed videos!? Someone who has links please do share!

On 13 March 2016 at 9:13 AM, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

this was when SHK visited JIS and her previous director of TWTWB.

i notice the black "bracelet"

was she visited with SJK ? or was he in the army during that time ?

:phew:

Joongki enlisted in August 2013, Hyekyo went to the set of ioil during August 2014. 

image_zpsqkkxga4j.jpg

Ah Song-Song couple will be the death of me. I have never been obsessed about any other OTP ever.  Both Talented to a T, Chemistry is Undeniable. Match made in Heaven. 

My korean friend said SJK is a immensely popular in Korea right now. I would say SHK too. 

Love these two.

I don't have the video but i found the full interview join with another interview from other film/movie. DOTS interview start kn 32:00

R3vzp3hp7xQ

Is i already succes put tglhe video here? I dont know how to post the video:bawling:

I think the sub video only during entertainment weekly on 16.02.24 if im not mistaken, the one with both of them saying blessed to work together is on KBS presscon, i never got this presscon with sub or if i did i need to chek with my youtube history coz I donr remember which one coz i watch many similiar Dots presscon :bawling:

One of the fans also said that SJK already had gf during his military draft. If i can make my guessing time table when he visited JIS probably in 2013 (during his military break) however before that 2012/2013 isnt he also laneige spokeperson same as SHK? So before the visit they have known each other. Anyhow even if they werent in relationship during SJK visit JIS ehm i bet he want to see SHK in person hahaha.. 

About KDW with SHK i heard from KDW side there were objection of rumor dating, were they really dating? Ehm i need to stop this.. making my day worse but happy because this day could pass easily and Wednesday comes soon

Archived