[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMG count me in !!

Before DoTS i dont what the hel with Ship thing hahaha, but now im down in this DoTS Kdrama Earth.:D:D

Now SHG is too long being lonely goddess so she need to be snatch away by demi god SJK :heart: 

Well at least let be dream it this way

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody here know that songjoongkionlyis the real account of SJK. I think there is a confirmation from his agent? If it so, that means that both of SJK & SHK are so excited with their drama & also seems that they are replying to each other through their IG. I believe that this two are in good relationship, whether they are admiring each other, become close friends, or like the long lost brother and sister, or become what people in here expected .... find love for each other. I still find this two like twins, they both really look alike physically and also personality

:D

:heart::wub:  Song song couple characters and chemistry in dots are daebak :heart:

His cute witty cheeky personality...i'll die instead...lol love him...

tumblr_o3gbbqDIux1v0kjkmo7_400.gif

Her cute sassy personality...fangirling army choco abs...lol love her...

tumblr_o3hdecpTWT1scm9d0o10_r2_400.gif

I also don't know for sure if it the IG account of Joong Ki. But I think it is. He is really active posting. There's a post of him being crop, while he is standing beside a woman. People are asking who is it. For me the figure looks like SHK. (Just my assuming because can't wait for episode 5 been air).

3 hours ago, lolipop86gorgeous said:

Hello chingu!!!...Aigoooo...2 days to go for episode 5...really cant wait for their 1st kiss..i dont know why..i keep seeing this bts multiple times.. their position is so sexy!!!!!.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:13iH5e.jpg. i really love song2 couple..aishhhh..my shipper heart feel dugun-dugun:heart::heart::heart:

this couple really hooked mee.....their visual,acting and chemistry:blush::blush:

so its not him? or maybe he has a secret acc that no one knows but kyo...so they could discuss fans reactions of their kiss scenes privately...aheemmm :wub: ...

meanwhile, lets reminiscing song song couple first kiss :heart:

9c2705begw1f1o2mffaprg20ac0ds7wm.gif

I agree w/ all of you chingus!Our Song-Song pair looks like a match made in heaven!!Even if they are just friends now....it can develop into something deeper, like what happened w/ the other guy (I shipped them too!).If I remember right,they only realized that they were in love after they finished filming the drama.I guess they  missed each other and started to go on dates.I have faith that this will happen w/ them too!!

Love this awesome Song-Song video.Thanks and credit to vitriana.

Archived