[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

I am sorry dear, althought i love big boss & beauty couple, but I think its not SHK,her lips & eyes is not SHK's but i noticed SHK & SJK wearing same hat

Yeah, i think so too... the hands are vastly different.

.........So I finally found my way here. :D

To be perfectly honest, i had a little, tiny bit of reservation about them dating... don't shoot me just yet, i'm just looking out for SHK because looking at celebrity dating and breaking up trend in K-ent, usually it's the girl who received backlash be it during dating period or after break up. This is so long ago, but any SHK fan would remember how harsh k-netz were after her breakup with Lee Byung Hun. Considering SJK is the darling of Koreans now... *shudders*

If they really date, i would LOVE to see them pull another Won Bin-Kim Na Young move, got married in private ceremony, have many kids, and stay with each other till the end of their respective life. XD 

It's a bit too much to ask, but hey... one can hope right? 

Glad to find other Song triplets fans in this thread... especially because they are all from Song clan :D

SHK could also be Mingukie fans, which I'm not surprise, who can resist Mingukie cutest charm (especially women who likes children). Glad that people think Mingukie looks like SJK  with the uniform & also the aviator glasses. 

I find SJK interview in Elle is interesting. It's because it's already translated & there's so many double meaning from his answers : 

1. When he said, I know that photo-shoot was in Paris. Would this mean that he know about the photo-shoot because he's in there (in Paris)? Or could be because SHK told him it's in Paris? Or because he saw that magazine (and this mean that SJK have a good feeling about his costar & wants to know about her interview)? 

2. Whether that KES told him : You should date properly mean that you as for 1 person or 2 person? And also the word "date properly" could mean that for now he is already dating with someone but could not date properly? 

Hope somebody who understand Korean can give us a clue about the meaning of their interview, especially SJK.

Oh @Far^away I couldnt ageee with you this time hahaha, its her, the way she conceal her eyes and cheek, i zoomed out the pictures many time already.

Well the hani always mention thanks to her secret source which i believe not from hani native countries. Some of her other friends mention relationship before DOTS between SJK and SHK, producer already knew about relationship before hand, SJK agreed if SHK as co-star.

Imo, The rumors i guess started when kyo ig account started to delete several pictures that previously she published and sudenly she unfollow her closest friend (probably because several picture related to SJK whereabout). There are comment that they werent notice before as couple as SJK still in military draft and some other more famous Kstars were on the spot but now as DOTS come they will be followed spot on. Other thing some fans notice their having meal together in Aussie but forbidden to take their picture by the restaurant owner. In addition of above SHK made another personal account that private (she has double ig acc like YAI). Ehm.. I vote that the relationship exist before Dots so the hater knetz cant blame on 'love on set like she always do'. 

Dont worry no shooting around soompi here hahaha. Yes I understand your reservation and I pray that non of those thing happen to my SHK and yes I cannot agree with you more regarding Won Bin and Kim Na Yang hehe. 

My prediction with the success of DOTS and many fans notice this their agency might be questioned in regard to their relationship. The Songsong shipper at IG are crazy at the moment and most of them so happy with the relationship if any.

@suellen88 now that you mention it:

1. I suspect him in paris but if the paris shoot before his military discharge on may then i might be wrong. However his words picked my curiosity wether he had seen the magazine or he already knew SHK was in paris because she told him.

2. This also double meaning, I think KES asked him to date properly like publicly acknowledge the relationship

1 hour ago, mianabelle said:

OMO @joongkyo  yes i think its her...  and there is another things i guess. But i cant opened yeofa IG now... well SJK wear this exact same shirt hehehe

Nowonder so secrecy about the relationship hehehe I like SJK that he tried to protect SHK, her friends and I am sure his best friends are very protective also. GOD BLESS them always 

sadly, it isn't SHK..... :tears:. It's some other woman who is an artist(?) at studio concrete. But, I think i found the shirt you were taking about ?. This one looks similar, its got 3/4 sleeves though.

@MiAmour it's not ha ji won, its some artist from studio concrete.

21 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Well i heard frotiredfors post, some ppl saw its not SHK, its HJW...

#LeConfuse@__@) 

Some people say its Hyun kyoung, she is SHK stylist. But if its time HJW, i am kinda tired of that. Well...in many forum HJW & SHK Fans relationship are not good enough. Some of them will compare who is the best. Even when we as SHK fans create couple to other man, ex KDW. There's some people will compare her to HJW. Fans in my country (indonesia) or aboard. Its kinda tired for me

I hope for this couple, there's no comparasion with HJW again. 

Sorry for my thought:bawling:

@joongkyo not her really? I had thought HJW but something in her expression remind me of SHK while she was sitting her brother as comparison so I said SHK and also the sense of the clothes she wore remind me of Hye Kyo clothes while holding her dog. If its Another studio concrete staff?  I cant say anymore hahaha

As many news blinding me already i think i need to rest my eyes for the day ...n sorry for 

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

Anyone can show me how to put ig and yotube in this forum? Thank you..

if you want to upload a youtube link then you have to use the link icon (the one that looks like a chain link ). For Instagram pictures just paste the link directly and the picture will appear.

I agree, the HJW comparisons are so tiring. The whole Secret Garden fiasco, whew....I'm happy for HJW if she's dating Hyunbin but what does that have to do with SHK. Is SHK going to get dragged every time an ex-bf's potential girlfriend or wife's news comes up. I was really mad last night because in an article about LMJ they dragged SHK's name because their dramas are in competing time slots. And many try to pit her against Kim TaeHee because of Rain. These are all men of the past and SHK should be able to live her life freely, just like how these actors have been allowed to move on.

@mianabelle yeah I'm sure about that woman being a studio concrete person. I saw another picture of her from the same day with SJK and Chulhwa. Don't worry it's not that other actress.

Interesting fact - last year (2015) SHK vacationed in Koh Samui in March.

6a19bd84jw1eqeqq1hlb0j20hs0kcjta.jpg

In June, SJK went to Koh Samui with friends like Jo Insung, Kwangsoo etc. Don't you all think it's too much of a coincidence. And we know they were already in touch by then because Kyo's reply to Chulwha's IG post of SJK was in May.

15 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

R you serious? Well okay if you say so, anyway im not put a high expectation for song2 couple,

if they endup together someday, i'll pray for their happiness... forever!! :blush:

@MiAmour and @mianabelleher name is Kim Ji Eun, this is her instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jieun6112/  . Don't worry I wouldn't lie to you.

Well, if  SJK and SHK are together - i'll support them and if they're not then I'll support them as two individuals.. 

7 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Omg shippers, latest post on IG by Hanie_surlianto

thats SHK behind SJK in the picture, right? . No wonder she commented on that picture!

@joongkyo -- hi i'm new comer in soompi forum and special made this account cause I ship our #kikyo or #joongkyo or #bigbossandbeauty relationship, xoxoxoxo

I just double check the ladies behind SJK is not SHK, pls check ig acc @song.joongki.oppa there is another pic more clearly

21 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@MiAmour and @mianabelleher name is Kim Ji Eun, this is her instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jieun6112/  . Don't worry I wouldn't lie to you.

Well, if  SJK and SHK are together - i'll support them and if they're not then I'll support them as two individuals.. 

I guess you are right and SHK knew her,  notice from ji eun dog or might be studio dog. SHK modeled for no 10 shirt too if im not mistaken

Fully agree with you to support them as individual if not a couple. 

32 minutes ago, miss19 said:

I just double check the ladies behind SJK is not SHK, pls check ig acc @song.joongki.oppa there is another pic more clearly

HEY there welcome,

Firstly, i would like to advise you do not quoting others with IG post/PIC/VID, please remove it Thanks:blush:

57 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@MiAmour and @mianabelleher name is Kim Ji Eun, this is her instagram - . Don't worry I wouldn't lie to you.

Thanks for the info dear:rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, kdm1986 said:

It's Studio Concrete. 

This is copied from our DOTS thread, cr to @kdm1986 and other

This means the time table of this Song couple could be have the same circles of friends for quite sometimes. 

@mianabelle. yes , Our SongSong couple could be have the same circles of friends . They like to be in the same place may be different time or at same time. hehehehe 

ps. i just register for SongSongcouple shipper because I have a lot of data to share .but i'm sorry about my english  nice to meet you all .

Archived