[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 hours ago, shksjk said:

@luvsjk2dmoonnback many goodies from hanie surlianto insta, shes on fire...hehe

anyway, knetz always bashing kyo no matter what, just because all hot male actors are fall for her and not them...lol

i doesn't mean to break the mood.

but the left is during the scene where they dry the wet clothes right ? i think the sweater she's wearing is different from JK's.

only the colour is the same

:grimace:

3 hours ago, chubbyzmae said:

Hi i love song song couple and hope the ended with dating each other. But i heard a rumour that SHK post this pic and suddenly she delete this pic. Who is he???I:(

Anybody knows about this?

i read somewhere that he is her hair stylist. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a suggestion, how about we change the name of the thread to "Big Boss and Beauty" .... I think it would be really cute if we did that. Since we'd be using YSJ and KMY's call signs. Makes the name of the thread more personal..hehe

@MiAmour  I think the relationship between SJK and Song Ji Hyo is more like a Sunbae-Hoobae relation. Since Joongki's first movie the frozen flower starred her alongside Jo In Sung, he might have always kept good relations with the seniors on his first film. Like Jo In Sung, Im Joo Hwan and Song Ji Hyo.

Shippers, please post more often. Let's make this thread more active, its a real shame that it isn't.

Omg, It's like I'm becoming more of a shipper with every passing second. Remember is that fancam of SJK at the wrap party, he made a toast and started doing cheers with the staff and directors - to some it looked like he ignored SHK who was standing right beside him?... But get a load of this slow motion of a video posted by one of the actresses from the wrap party. I mean, gosh the whole interaction between them looks so intimate....am I going crazy because of this drama?. Doesn't it look like a couple hosting a party?...lol

i love people like yeo_fa, hanse_surlianto etc.... they're making this ship stay afloat! hopefully more shippers will come on board.

19 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@MiAmour  I think the relationship between SJK and Song Ji Hyo is more like a Sunbae-Hoobae relation. Since Joongki's first movie the frozen flower starred her alongside Jo In Sung, he might have always kept good relations with the seniors on his first film. Like Jo In Sung, Im Joo Hwan and Song Ji Hyo.

Is that so? well so far i know SHK & SJH were in same age..

Overall i do hope that our couple SJK & SHK would date properly :D 

3 hours ago, chubbyzmae said:

http://i66.tinypic.com/107nhwm

Someone she works with or works for her.  Or a friend.  She wouldn't post a pic of someone she's dating.  If it's deleted it to avoid misunderstandings

SJK and SJH aren't dating lol.  She was dating someone else for long time, and he was in the army.. they aren't like that.  

joongki was wearing grey sweater at wrap party shown at many pics, and then in some pics kyo who was wearing denim dress seen in pics wearing grey sweater and joongki only wore t shirt...such a gentleman...aheemmm ;)

@infinite7muse_3b47 @luvsjk2dmoonnback

@joongkyo @MiAmour oh so song song couple has been used before...ok then lets use kikyo or joongkyo...or big boss and beauty...up to u all gals...just let @twtwb who created this shipper thread know...

2 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Is that so? well so far i know SHK & SJH were in same age..

Overall i do hope that our couple SJK & SHK would date properly :D 

Yeah, I think they are. According to me Joongki's interaction with Song Ji Hyo is more like a senior-junior relation because he met her when he was just starting. He was just a supporting actor and she was the main actress. 

With SHK, he's meeting her on an equal footing. In fact he has to shoulder even more responsibility of the drama since he's the leading man - so I don't really see him treating her as a Sunbae.

Which is why I chose to distinguish their relationship.

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

With SHK, he's meeting her on an equal footing. In fact he has to shoulder even more responsibility of the drama since he's the leading man - so I don't really see him treating her as a Sunbae.

But arent he used to call SHK... a noona? well perhaps he said that for public sake LOL

3 minutes ago, shksjk said:

joongki was wearing grey sweater at wrap party shown at many pics, and then in some pics kyo who was wearing denim dress seen in pics wearing grey sweater and joongki only wore t shirt...such a gentleman...aheemmm ;)

OMGGG that pic thou

Anyway im curious bout something, is that Party held in a same day or.... perhaps it held for a couple days? i wish we could know how many days that party been held..:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

But arent he used to call SHK... a noona? well perhaps he said that for public sake LOL

OMGGG that pic thou

Anyway im curious bout something, is that Party held in a same day or.... perhaps it held for a couple days? i wish we could know how many days that party been held..:rolleyes:

He would have to address her as Hye Kyo Noona or Hye Kyo-ssi given Korea's strict rules, but if he used the latter it might seem too formal or distant? So he might have addressed her as Noona in an interview.

I think the pictures you quoted are two different parties, because in one of them SJK has cast on his hand and on the other occasion where he is wearing the t-shirt he doesn't have one.

Someone please translate this. Looks like Instyle.Korea magazine is as obsessed with the CPR kiss (more proof that this is totally a kiss...lol)

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

Just a suggestion, how about we change the name of the thread to "Big Boss and Beauty" .... I think it would be really cute if we did that. Since we'd be using YSJ and KMY's call signs. Makes the name of the thread more personal..hehe

I'll second the idea.....^_^. Should we list the tread suggestion name so far :

1. Big Boss and Beauty

2. Kikyo

3. Joongkyo

Let @twtwb know:)

@shksjk Omoooo, thank you for the pict:heart:....so far, we already have 5-6 pict of them 'being together(?)'. Oh, that pict with they wear same bracelet, should you upload here too, thanks in advance

*pardon my english:sweatingbullets:

@MiAmour sjh is dating someone else just like @melissala said, she has never been rumored with joongki...

noona is used for a closer friend than sunbae, just like @joongkyo said...

and the wrap party was held only one day, at 30 dec 2015 if im not mistaken, a day before kbs award...

anyway, anyone could post one more shared outfit between these two, ie. the black jacket that kyo used (joongki might lend her his jacket as it was cold, again bcoz he is a gentleman and caring man ;) ) in an off cam pic with joongki and another man, joongki was wearing the jacket in episode 6...someone posted it in dots thread, but i couldnt backtracked it..

Since this scene was a dream sequence looks like the director asked them to just pretend to be a couple while sitting on that shipwreck. So most probably no dialogues prepared but doesn't the interaction between them look so natural? It looks really relaxed and the vibe is something like the earlier slow motion video from the wrap party. 

ed97c81bjw1f1spyxk73pg20b4068qv6.gif

Our thread just became a HOT! topic on the forum..yay! lets keep up the momentum.

Thank you all for your kind support and comments. If you have a photo of them or a quotation from them about each other that you think must be included in the first post of this thread, please let me know. I will update the post accordingly.

one more picture of SJK from Chulhwa's IG.

okay , I could be wrong!.. but isn't this the same outfit that Joongki wore before flying to Greece for the shooting?. Isn't it strange that the last group of people he would be hanging out with before heading to the airport would be SHK's friends?

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/29/song-joong-ki-jets-off-to-greece-to-film-descendants-of-the-sun/

4ad8af230253e9dfcbd5f7304ddf39f4.jpg

1 hour ago, luvsjk2dmoonnback said:

I'll second the idea.....^_^. Should we list the tread suggestion name so far :

1. Big Boss and Beauty

2. Kikyo

3. Joongkyo

Let @twtwb know:)

@shksjk Omoooo, thank you for the pict:heart:....so far, we already have 5-6 pict of them 'being together(?)'. Oh, that pict with they wear same bracelet, should you upload here too, thanks in advance

*pardon my english:sweatingbullets:

i'm voting for number 1 :blush:
Nice to meet you guys. i might not post often in this thread, but i'll keep watching this thread. hihi..

Archived