Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Song Joong Ki - Song Hye Kyo

this is so sad...cant believe their were having divorce...

and yes, i hope that his side stop talking..it only brings hate towards her

and as far as i remember she's the type that doesn't talking much about private life...poor her

Its said that silence is gold. Kyo's father-in-law latest msg (i mention him as father-in-law coz kikyo  are still married) has shut down every allegation and rumour. So ki kyo don't need to say anything now.

SJK has totally moved on which is really SAD

Eventually everything will be exposed ...patience

SHK I feel she has a lot pain. Even though she was smiling, her eyes were not happy at the event in China.

Hope she meets her true soul mate.

Sigh really upset I wish they both didnt act for dramas after marriage. 

I wish they had babies first.

Maybe they would still be together.

Sigh it still heartbreaking.

I do feel SJK isnt mature enough.

Sigh 

• Like 3

Yes, it is indeed sad sad news. Just hope they parted amicably and peacefully.  Take whatever belongs to each, not fighting for more,  this will made settlement easier.  I believe our princess will not take what's not hers. Really heartache. I'm saddened by her eye bags, really bad, she must had cried every day.  Glad they both move on and wish them successful in their careers. 

@chilis  I agree with you.  Actually I'm admiring his high IQ or intelligence,  excellent student  etc, and happy that Kyo had found a good life time partner.  But not, I'm disappointed at him,  his behaviour, he should have been more mature and not threatening. 

To add on: I'm happy for them as a couple, but what he did to Kyo was very surprising and disappointing.  My heart still goes to Kyo

• Like 4

12 hours ago, GinaSingapore said:

Yes, it is indeed sad sad news. Just hope they parted amicably and peacefully.  Take whatever belongs to each, not fighting for more,  this will made settlement easier.  I believe our princess will not take what's not hers. Really heartache. I'm saddened by her eye bags, really bad, she must had cried every day.  Glad they both move on and wish them successful in their careers. 

@chilis  I agree with you.  Actually I'm admiring his high IQ or intelligence,  excellent student  etc, and happy that Kyo had found a good life time partner.  But not, I'm disappointed at him,  his behaviour, he should have been more mature and not threatening. 

To add on: I'm happy for them as a couple, but what he did to Kyo was very surprising and disappointing.  My heart still goes to Kyo

Kyo is clearly not happy with her divorce decision.coming from a broken family,had to become independent at a tender age when her counterparts were living the comforts of family life.....she deserves the label happily married....not divorced label.

• Like 2

hee hee hee :grimace::grimace:

not trying to defend Jung Gi here...  BUT, whatever has been decided by the ex-hubby, he must think about the consequences and she knew about it.

If he made that moved, he must have a ton of reasons behind it. Especially both of them are top celebrities in their country.  Every decision or any actions they make, they must think many times about the side effects/ consequences.

And we as an outsider only know the top layer of what is going on between them from the outside.

please do not quickly make a judgment like that.. just wait and see, the truth shall prevail...

also, please be smart fans, don't be like the fool and blind ones!

Cheers :relieved:

a passerby who has a neutral point of view

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I really liked them but looking back at it now I agree with opinions about them being rushed into marriage. 

A tarot reader said their marriage decision was not founded purely on love especially on his part. All due to the hype being power Asia couple because of the drama. 

When the hype has died down they were quickly out of love and they were wondering what to do with it anymore. 

If you're interested to watch here's the link. 

I won't judge anybody if it's true. It was also said by Tarot reader many times the intent on marrying was not solely based on love. The kind of love they had was not deep that can withstand marriage ups and downs. They easily fell out of it. 

THE LESSON WE CAN LEARN FROM THEIR STORY IS NOT TO RUSH INTO MARRIAGE AND ONLY MARRY FOR LOVE AND NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE. 

In Korean society they marry for many other reasons such as prestige and business other than love.

I wonder anyone notice SHK removed alot of her IG photos included her so called drinking/travel buddies photos?

anyway! kyonatic fans created more enemy for kyo instead of helping her. Stop believing those click-bait news. If those are true they should post the (SMS/statement) snap shots to support their claim. 

Hi.

When I heard news about SongSong divorce and the reaction of SJK father texted friends saying sorry for the divorce. I cannot help but see the parallelisms between this real life story and One Spring Night.

It does happen in Korea. Many other considerations why people marry. The families also considered it status or like prestige when they marry into successful persons.

Antiquated set up I know but this is reality in Korea. Aside from the couple's personal relationship with each other, the Family relations play important factor in their society for the success of marriages. 

For whatever it is, I am sure SHK being raised by a single divorced mom is raised on the modern side of things and her family is pretty much private and from there alone we can see how incompatible their upbringings are. 

Just wish them the best to find the persons really meant for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Hi.

When I heard news about SongSong divorce and the reaction of SJK father texted friends saying sorry for the divorce. I cannot help but see the parallelisms between this real life story and One Spring Night.

It does happen in Korea. Many other considerations why people marry. The families also considered it status or like prestige when they marry into successful persons.

Antiquated set up I know but this is reality in Korea. Aside from the couple's personal relationship with each other, the Family relations play important factor in their society for the success of marriages. 

For whatever it is, I am sure SHK being raised by a single divorced mom is raised on the modern side of things and her family is pretty much private and from there alone we can see how incompatible their upbringings are. 

Just wish them the best to find the persons really meant for them.

I have seen couples with variant upbringing doing well in their marriage.my sister and brother in law are one e.g.

It might be antiquated in the part of world you belong.but there are many nations where marriage is not an isolated relation between man and woman but a bond between two families .and  Korea is not an exception where family , marriage,morality still carry sanctity....thanks to the parent generation.

There's nothing bad in it parents wanting  to help marriage of their wards if they see scope of doing so.

16 hours ago, falakmeer said:

Its kinda making me laugh that some people here actually allow themselves to believe in tarots.why not go and ask the tarots about your own futures.lol

Exactly! They're judging again into conclusion with a pitty, no-worth speculations... 

• Like 1

LOLLLLLL people need to stop saying that songsong marriage was a rush. If you’re a true fan, you’d know that they’ve been dating during dots shooting. In fact, magazine interviews say that the two already had eyes for each other especially SJK even before dots shooting.

You have no idea how much SS fans went “delulu” over clues from pictures/events that link songsong. Even before their wedding announcement, fans knew they were already in a relationship. (Funny how this thread was once flooded with pictures of their secret dates. Those were the days. Still remember fans even got clues from SHK’s nail polish lol)

If it weren’t for the incident were SHK phone/private ig got hacked by her staff, I don’t think SS and their agencies would even announce their wedding. They’ve kept it private ever since. Their agencies even kept denying they’re dating. Remember? 

I’m heartbroken over this news but there’s nothing we can do. I just hope and pray that somehow the situation changes and they’ll change their minds. I still believe they were destined to be :((

STOP BRINGING SHK DOWN, STOP BRINGING SJK DOWN. THEY DO NOT DESERVE ALL THESE BASELESS RUMORS AND ASSUMPTIONS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actually I already try to move on and have been already move on with their divorce news.

As I supporting shk, I wonder why most comment from korean in naver are really harsh towards her? I'm accepted that divorce can happens due to difference personality and they can't overcome the difference. Two goods people can be divorce if they can't overcome their difference and tolerate each other.

But harsh and bad comments towards her really make me think bad about some korean. Does they want her to sad for a lifetime because the divorce?

As I know many country have same negative people. 

When reading just some of the comment (as I have to save my heart from more heartache)

from just ok I become quite annoyed towards sjk action. I don't want to blame him early the way he make the announce of the divorce, it make me wonder now is he feel happy now that his action make her looks very bad in her own country? (or is it just only 1%of korean netizan but when I read the English translation of the comment it's a big wow how people bashing people. It really a harsh reality) 

I hope he feels very happy right now. 

And I pray that shk can overcome this harsh world and have the strength to survive this hard moments. She is a strong women.