Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

14 minutes ago, thundergirl3 said:

$20million, what?!! That's impressive! Well-deserved. Although I'm sure he has plenty more fans this time round who will support and watch his film/ drama.

Incidentally, he noted that he read Tang7 novel, I would like to know what was going through his head? There were some steamy scenes in the novel not to mention YeHua was quite shameless with some romantic (ahem corny) lines. I mean they were in my opinion 'goose-bump' raising comments and I laughed at some scenes when Bai Qian thought they were nauseating (totally!!)

So, I couldn't help but allow my imagination run wild and I wondered if he practised those lines to his wife, Guo Yuan Yuan, and that's the real reason why he accepted the role because they worked so well on her...:grin::blush:

From cnewsdevotee website, it was rumor that he was being offer 800 million yuan on a movie deal (not sure if he accepts it) which is equivalent to approx. $115 million USD / Canadian Dollar (per google) which is WOW!!!!

HAHAHA! I wonder the same thing, if he did practice those lines with his wife. I can see them laughing themselves silly with those cheesy, goose-bump line. I mean, I remember his wife mentioning that personality wise, they're quite similar so I think they're like both goofy people out in real life (Mark might be more). But yeah, definitely hilarious if he did especially that line that he did in the interview that was very cringe-worthy that they end up cutting it out in the drama, LOL!

• Like 4

Can anyone recommend any c-drama to me that is fantasy or historical, along the lines of this drama perhaps, that has a happy ending?  I've been looking but I don't know what's good and am getting withdrawals after being so invested in this series.  

Also, might it be much to ask too if there might be a series have like a corresponding novel to read with?  You know how this drama was based off of a novel that still fits into the genre that I'm looking for?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, kawehi_89m said:

Can anyone recommend any c-drama to me that is fantasy or historical, along the lines of this drama perhaps, that has a happy ending?  I've been looking but I don't know what's good and am getting withdrawals after being so invested in this series.  

I haven't watched a whole lot of c-dramas, but the only one I can think of is Hua Qian Gu/Journey of Flower. Have you seen that one? The director for Hua Qian Gu is the same director for 10 miles of peach blossoms :D Another historical drama I really love and recommend is Nirvana in Fire (not really about romance, but it was sooo sooo good). 

Now that there are eng subs available, I can't wait to see jealous YeHua in action with subs lol! Just wanted to say I'm super excited :wub:

• Like 6

Okay here we go. Sorry for the long post. I’m hoping to type out everything I recall and I can go back to concentrating on actually working. 3L3W drama killed me. I knew I liked the books when they were published but what in the world am i doing?

@Lyna Since you mentioned you’re collecting to write a Mo Yuan’s fanfic, I made it my mission to try and type every single thing I remember/can recall. This was fun to try to remember. I was sitting at my desk and my coworker was like why are you laughing? And then texting my other friend who read some parts of it to see if she can recall anything. Those quote quizzes back in high school served me well. I remember more than I expected. But I tend to remember useless things and not actually important things like work related. Anything outside of the realm of tv shows/entertainment, I can’t seem to remember. LOL.

Here are some bits and pieces. I don’t remember some of the in betweens and some complicated parts. I attempted to list out in order of what I remembered reading first. But I remember screaming back then because Tang7 would skip back and forth between things and I would be uber confused.

-Her moto: she claims to be a very reasonable person. On disagreement - you either listen to her or she beats you into submission. Dong Hua apparently doesn’t listen to her. She lost in a fight with Dong Hua. Mo Yuan doesn’t listen to her either.

-She falls asleep all the time in class and Mo Yuan wakes her up (she gets annoyed). She makes it a point to mention that he stabs her with his elbow. It was also mentioned that the others fall asleep but Mo Yuan only makes a point of waking her up.

-One time she gave up her lunch time to talk to Mo Yuan about letting her sleep in class but he just ignored her (LOL). When he walked away, she described him as white fluttering robe and filled with celestial aura. Interpretation time! because you know how Chinese characters go: I felt like this scene, she was dazzled by him.

-She once found a flower that she wanted to keep but Dong Hua took it from her. But it’s also because the flower needed celestial energy to live. She wouldn’t be able to cultivate the flower.

-Mo Yuan gives her class notes that she never reads and she feels guilty from time to time.

-She doesn’t know how she and Mo Yuan became involved/entangled with each other. When she thinks about it, it gives her a headache.

-Feng Xing mentions that Mo Yuan saved her once and she wakes up and interrupts his wedding. He tells her she should go see Mo Yuan and talk with him.

-She says that every time they get into a cold war, Mo Yuan is always first one to apologize. She’s not sure if that habit of his has changed, but she’s tired and doesn’t want to constantly chase him for an apology or explanation.

-There was this scene in one of the chapters that I remember rereading several times but couldn’t fully understand. This is what I made out of it: she talks about how she can sense her own trials. And if she injured, she would go into seclusion. But the time that a big trial was to happened to her, she was getting ready to marry Mo Yuan in the South. I think she got injured? Accidentally Qing Jiang (I don’t really remember his role) found out and then there was a fight before the wedding. Then she mentioned a line which I couldn’t make out and then she said Mo Yuan was hugging her. She reminiscent of that memory? And how she missed an opportunity, but couldn’t remember when the first time you started to care, but remember the way he looked at you.

-The first time Mo Yuan said her name was in the classroom. He said, Yao Guang (the lady that moved right next to him in Peach Blossom) told him that she never comes back to the dorm at night. Zhe Yan laughed and Dong Hua said something like, “this rock also doesn’t go home...Shao Wan, you both…” Dong Hua's never finished what he was saying.

- I didn’t fully understand what was happening here but here goes what I remember: Mo Yuan then caught her out at night waiting for someone. She apparently had some people deliver updates to her about her tribe - something about the demon tribe and ghost tribe fighting (internal fighting). And apparently Mo Yuan knew all of it. Mo Yuan apparently did some battle analysis the day before. They skipped class so they could go on a mission. OF COURSE I have to interpret this despite not understanding the scene fully, she has another dazzled moment. She was like how he’s tall and eyes dark. He mentioned Father Immoral was trying to protect her by enrolling her to their school. They talked about some battle thing and she’s like how did you know? He told her, I was 100,000 years old when I heard the demon goddess was naturally strategic. At that time, I thought you were probably the only one that could match me. She was like were you not impressed after meeting me? She mentioned he had a cold laugh and was like a reckless girl, I don’t see any goddess in you. (Sounds more like a tease tho). In the same scene, he was like should I hope that the demon goddess die in her own tribe’s internal fight? Then she reminiscent on how they managed to have a soft/gentle mood(?) despite the ridiculous situation, but could no longer go back to.

-She mentioned Mo Yuan receives more love letters than Dong Hua.

-Sometimes her hair will smack Dong Hua who sits behind her so Dong Hua gave her a pair of scissor cut it. Mo Yuan found out and stopped them. She doesn’t like to have long hair but she has to because for image. Mo Yuan gave her a hair tie and told her even if she doesn’t like it, she needs to keep her hair long. LOL. She made a comment that she doesn’t buy sissy things and ended up using that hair tie for years. (Assuming it was the one Mo Yuan gave her). The hair tie is red. Which is interesting because Chinese believe in this red string of fate that apparently connects two people.

-She is convinced that her existence made (trained) Mo Yuan developed patience with his students.

-Mo Yuan gets drunk/depressed because Immortal Father is passing the torch to Dong Hua. She comforts him, tells him you never want to become a rule anyway. Go do what you want to do. He doesn’t know what he wants to do. She tells him to play the zither. During this scene, she thinks how he can’t compare to Dong Hua but she thinks whoever marries Mo Yuan will be better off. LOL. (She should tell Feng Jiu that) We also find out from this scene that Mo Yuan can’t hold alcohol like Little Dough.

-Immoral Father knows Mo Yuan got drunk. Ask her about it and she denies it. He tells her to cheer Mo Yuan up. She observes that Immortal Father doesn’t want Mo Yuan to suffer. He’s impressed with her.

-They pass note in class. She ask Mo Yuan to help her skip class. I don’t remember the reason, she needed to find something in the West? Mo Yuan decides to go with her. She agrees since he’s depressed. LOL. And of course, another moment of interpretation. I think she’s dazzled again. She was like his eyes against the stars are very beautiful, dark and deep like the water.

-I always have a hard time understanding more technical scenes. They go on their mission/adventure. Because she’s a demon goddess, her body can’t stand cold. Mo Yuan saw and laced their fingers together. She immediately felt warm. She’s like aren’t you supposed to be cold too? Aren’t you snakes? Don’t you need to hibernate? Mo Yuan obviously was not impressed and was like if you’re not cold, I will take my hand back. LOL

-She got injured on their trip, I don’t remember. I think she was being reckless and wanted to do everything herself. She was in a coma for a day. They had a conversation how she has trust issues, don’t believe in anyone. She told him, she doesn’t have any teammates, but her life is lucky and one time she was passed out for 3 days in some mountain when trying to kill a creature. She crawled back to the demon tribe. LOL. I couldn't really understand the words she used to describe his reaction. She then told him that she felt safe with him. He told her, she’ll learn to trust/believe in him. He sorta hugged her in this scene because she was injured and couldn’t really get up. She narrates a few times on him being cold but then say he feels warm (physical) LOL.

-She visits Feng Jiu in Fox Cave, they chat. She narrates how Feng Jiu was able to penetrate through Dong Hua’s years of loneliness. She’s not able to love like Feng Jiu.  

-They have a 50,000 (?) years of friendship and she said their hearts are not made of stone.

-90,000 years old, he helped her copy some punishment buddhist scriptures 5 times.

-110,000 years old, Demon and Celestial are high on tension. Mo Yuan comfronted her on why they’re so violent and she was like you guys are a bunch of sissies.

-When Mo Yuan was 120,000, they were not sure why they were in cold war. At night, she went to visit to make up, he told her, she was right, he just wants to protect the 4 seas and 8 realms. She responded with rare for you to tell me what you want to do.

-Mo Yuan told her that she’s naturally too curious and gets too close to things which is why she can’t solve simple matrix formations.

-There was some fight scenes. I think they were both on opposite ends. It was like nearly a whole chapter. I don’t read fight scenes well so I don’t recall the details. She mentioned how Mo Yuan can guess her battle plans. It was also mentioned that her last half life(?) was on the battlefield, and their first confrontation. She said, their minds were the most normal at that time. I’m not sure what that meant? Like they were OOC the rest and IC during battle? They apparently had no mercy with each other. Then she was like I have to talk about how Mo Yuan is black is still as plain as him in white. And she hurt Mo Yuan during the fight. I can’t remember this scene well and had a hard time reading where she hit him. Shoulder near heart? She wanted to apologize but realized it was a battlefield and couldn’t look at Mo Yuan. I think they both were shocked. They both retreated, both sides were injured. On the way out, she heard Mo Yuan shout about having impulses on turning back. She narrated how Mo Yuan is the only one that makes her have mercy.

-This part I don’t remember a lot. And then her status raises (?) because of war and then she talks about marrying this dude named Bohuan to make their tribe stronger. And someone asked when she made this decision, did she asked herself. She narrated how she doesn’t have a reason to reject but her heart doesn’t want to, but she learned to ignore it. I remember being WHAT’S HAPPENING HERE?! I hate you TangQi. And then she talks about missing Mo Yuan and those thousands of years of him looking at her. But then she doesn’t want to be trapped like that. How she made a bet of how much weight she had on him. How she could have thought about giving up all to be with him but that was thousands years ago.

-She is surprised that Dong Hua (present time) likes to fish and read buddhist scriptures.

-Dong Hua mentioned that there’s a scene he remembers well during the last 100,000 and it was her in between coma, pulling on Mo Yuan’s sleeve in pain, telling him that he’s hers and he’s not allowed to treat another girl like he treats her. The sentence was weird to understand.

-She narrated how she didn’t refuse this guy but has plans to kill him and there won’t be consequences? She doesn’t have much thought about marriage. She talked about how the whole world thinks she doesn’t have feelings for Mo Yuan. She wondered if Mo Yuan would hate her.

-Mo Yuan and Dong Hua come to see her at her tribe. She muses on how she misses on watching Mo Yuan’s blank face. She asked Mo Yuan why he came and was like, are you finally interested in being part of my tribe? Then she joked about how she wouldn’t mind giving her title to Dong Hua. Mo Yuan then grabbed her wrist, turned her around, pulled her forward by the waist. She then realized it was probably Dong Hua’s idea because Mo Yuan doesn’t do that kind of thing. The dialogue of Dong Hua telling Mo Yuan to be shameless was in the notes of this scene.

Mo Yuan then said, that year I asked the wrong question, you never had a heart.

• Like 12

6 hours ago, kawehi_89m said:

Would anyone be able to translate what Dilireba is saying in the Mango Star NEws vid?  I wish I could understand mandarin! :/

She was saying about part of the filming where the part the phoenix bird attack them and how the director was saying Bing Bing move wrongly and that he betray them all....lols....and told him to mimic at how Dilraba was moving :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, whitesky20 said:

Sooo... I'm kind of really embarrassed to say this but I've started working on a MY/BQ fanfic haha mostly for my own benefit because I really wanted to read one and I wasn't sure if anyone else was working on it. :lol:

It will be like sort of long-ish short story so not a multi-parter novel, sort of just a small "what might have been". Ye Hua will also make (several) appearances. 

I'm not that familiar with Soompi or other forums (lol my description aptly says n00b) so is there correct place/places to post it after I've finished it? Should be either later today or tomorrow

Really?! Aw... I really want to read it :D

How about Wattpad? It's really easy to do there.

Ps: Can you make DH & FJ fanfic too? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kawehi_89m said:

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky, Legend of Nine Tails Fox, Wuxin: The Monster Killer (his wife died but this drama have season 2), Ban Shu Legend (Dilraba also act as cameo there), Gong season 1 & 2 (Yang Mi act as main lead in the first & cameo in the second), Singing All Along, Go Princess Go and the old one Huan Zhu Ge Ge (better ignore season 3 it's a mess).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moonflower_ said:

Okay here we go. Sorry for the long post. I’m hoping to type out everything I recall and I can go back to concentrating on actually working. 3L3W drama killed me. I knew I liked the books when they were published but what in the world am i doing?

@Lyna Since you mentioned you’re collecting to write a Mo Yuan’s fanfic, I made it my mission to try and type every single thing I remember/can recall. This was fun to try to remember. I was sitting at my desk and my coworker was like why are you laughing? And then texting my other friend who read some parts of it to see if she can recall anything. Those quote quizzes back in high school served me well. I remember more than I expected. But I tend to remember useless things and not actually important things like work related. Anything outside of the realm of tv shows/entertainment, I can’t seem to remember. LOL.

Here are some bits and pieces. I don’t remember some of the in betweens and some complicated parts. I attempted to list out in order of what I remembered reading first. But I remember screaming back then because Tang7 would skip back and forth between things and I would be uber confused.

-Her moto: she claims to be a very reasonable person. On disagreement - you either listen to her or she beats you into submission. Dong Hua apparently doesn’t listen to her. She lost in a fight with Dong Hua. Mo Yuan doesn’t listen to her either.

-She falls asleep all the time in class and Mo Yuan wakes her up (she gets annoyed). She makes it a point to mention that he stabs her with his elbow. It was also mentioned that the others fall asleep but Mo Yuan only makes a point of waking her up.

-One time she gave up her lunch time to talk to Mo Yuan about letting her sleep in class but he just ignored her (LOL). When he walked away, she described him as white fluttering robe and filled with celestial aura. Interpretation time! because you know how Chinese characters goes: I felt like this scene, she was dazzled by him.

-She once found a flower that she wanted to keep but Dong Hua took it from her. But it’s also because the flower needed celestial energy to live. She wouldn’t be able to cultivate the flower.

-Mo Yuan gives her class notes that she never reads and she feels guilty from time to time.

-She doesn’t know how she and Mo Yuan became involved/entangled with each other. When she thinks about it, it gives her a headache.

-Feng Xing mentions that Mo Yuan saved her once and she wakes up and interrupts his wedding. He tells her she should go see Mo Yuan and talk with him.

-She says that every time they get into a cold war, Mo Yuan is always first one to apologize. She’s not sure if that habit of his has changed, but she’s tired and doesn’t want to constantly chase him for an apology or explanation.

-There was this scene in one of the chapters that I remember rereading several times but couldn’t fully understand. This is what I made out of it: she talks about how she can sense her own trials. And if she injured, she would go into seclusion. But the time that a big trial was to happened to her, she was getting ready to marry Mo Yuan in the South. I think she got injured? Accidentally Qing Jiang (I don’t really remember his role) found out and then there was a fight before the wedding. Then she mentioned a line which I couldn’t make out and then she said Mo Yuan was hugging her. She reminiscent of that memory? And how she missed an opportunity, but couldn’t remember when the first time you started to care, but remember the way he looked at you.

-The first time Mo Yuan said her name was in the classroom. He said, Yao Guang (the lady that moved right next to him in Peach Blossom) told him that she never comes back to the dorm at night. Zhe Yan laughed and Dong Hua said something like, “this rock also doesn’t go home...Shao Wan, you both…”

- I didn’t fully understand what was happening here but here goes what I remember: Mo Yuan then caught her out at night waiting for someone. She apparently had some people deliver updates to her about her tribe - something about the demon tribe and ghost tribe fighting (internal fighting). And apparently Mo Yuan knew all of it. Mo Yuan apparently did some battle analysis the day before. They skipped class so they could go on a mission. OF COURSE I have to interpret this despite not understanding the scene fully, she has another dazzled moment. She was like how he’s tall and eyes dark. He mentioned Father Immoral was trying to protect her by enrolling her to their school. They talked about some battle thing and she’s like how did you know? He told her, I was 100,000 years old when I heard the demon goddess was naturally strategic. At that time, I thought you were probably the only one that could match me. She was like were you not impressed after meeting me? She mentioned he had a cold laugh and was like a reckless girl, I don’t see any goddess in you. (Sounds more like a tease tho). In the same scene, he was like should I hope that the demon goddess die in her own tribe’s internal fight? Then she reminiscent on how they managed to have a soft/gentle mood(?) despite the ridiculous situation, but could no longer go back to.

-She mentioned Mo Yuan receives more love letters than Dong Hua.

-Sometimes her hair will smack Dong Hua who sits behind her so Dong Hua gave her a pair of scissor cut it. Mo Yuan found out and stopped them. She doesn’t like to have long hair but she has to because for image. Mo Yuan gave her a hair tie and told her even if she doesn’t like it, she needs to keep her hair long. LOL. She made a comment that she doesn’t buy sissy things and ended up using that hair tie for years. (Assuming it was the one Mo Yuan gave her). The hair tie is red. Which is interesting because Chinese believe in this red string of fate that apparently connects two people.

-She is convinced that her existence made Mo Yuan developed patience with his students.

-Mo Yuan gets drunk/depressed because Immortal Father is passing the torch to Dong Hua. She comforts him, tells him you never want to become a rule anyway. Go do what you want to do. He doesn’t know what he wants to do. She tells him to play the zither. During this scene, she thinks how he can’t compare to Dong Hua but she thinks whoever marries Mo Yuan will be better off. LOL. (She should tell Feng Jiu that) We also find out from this scene that Mo Yuan can’t hold alcohol like Little Dough.

-Immoral Father knows Mo Yuan got drunk. Ask her about it and she denies it. He tells her to cheer Mo Yuan up. She observes that Immortal Father doesn’t want Mo Yuan to suffer. He’s impressed with her.

-They pass note in class. She ask Mo Yuan to help her skip class. I don’t remember the reason, she needed to find something in the West? Mo Yuan decides to go with her. She agrees since he’s depressed. LOL. And of course, another moment of interpretation. I think she’s dazzled again. She was like his eyes against the stars are very beautiful, dark and deep like the water.

-I always have a hard time understanding more technical scenes. They go on their mission/adventure. Because she’s a demon goddess, her body can’t stand cold. Mo Yuan saw and laced their fingers together. She immediately felt warm. She’s like aren’t you supposed to be cold too? Aren’t you snakes? Don’t you need to hibernate? Mo Yuan obviously was not impressed and was like if you’re not cold, I will take my hand back. LOL

-She got injured on their trip, I don’t remember. I think she was being reckless and wanted to do everything herself. She was in a coma for a day. They had a conversation how she has trust issues, don’t believe in anyone. She told him, she doesn’t have any teammates, but her life is lucky and one time she was passed out for 3 days in some mountain when trying to kill a creature. She crawled back to the demon tribe. LOL. I couldn't really understand the words she used to describe his reaction. She then told him that she felt safe with him. He told her, she’ll learn to trust/believe in him. He sorta hugged her in this scene because she was injured and couldn’t really get up. She narrates a few times on him being cold but then say he feels warm (physical) LOL.

-She visits Feng Jiu in Fox Cave, they chat. She narrates how Feng Jiu was able to penetrate through Dong Hua’s years of loneliness. She’s not able to love like Feng Jiu.  

-They have a 50,000 (?) years of friendship and she said their hearts are not made of stone.

-90,000 years old, he helped her copy some punishment buddhist scriptures 5 times.

-110,000 years old, Demon and Celestial are high on tension. Mo Yuan comfronted her on why they’re so violent and she was like you guys are a bunch of sissies.

-When Mo Yuan was 120,000, they were not sure why they were in cold war. At night, she went to visit to make up, he told her, she was right, he just wants to protect the 4 seas and 8 realms. She responded with rare for you to tell me what you want to do.

-Mo Yuan told her that she’s naturally too curious and gets too close to things which is why she can’t solve simple matrix formations.

-There was some fight scenes. I think they were both on opposite ends. It was like nearly a whole chapter. I don’t read fight scenes well so I don’t recall the details. She mentioned how Mo Yuan can guess her battle plans. It was also mentioned that her last half life(?) was on the battlefield, and their first confrontation. She said, their minds were the most normal at that time. I’m not sure what that meant? Like they were OOC the rest and IC during battle? They apparently had no mercy with each other. Then she was like I have to talk about how Mo Yuan is black is still as plain as him in white. And she hurt Mo Yuan during the fight. I can’t remember this scene well and had a hard time reading where she hit him. Shoulder near heart? She wanted to apologize but realized it was a battlefield and couldn’t look at Mo Yuan. I think they both were shocked. They both retreated, both sides were injured. On the way out, she heard Mo Yuan shout about having impulses on turning back. She narrated how Mo Yuan is the only one that makes her have mercy.

-This part I don’t remember a lot. And then her status raises (?) because of war and then she talks about marrying this dude named Bohuan to make their tribe stronger. And someone asked when she made this decision, did she asked herself. She narrated how she doesn’t have a reason to reject but her heart doesn’t want to, but she learned to ignore it. I remember being WHAT’S HAPPENING HERE?! I hate you TangQi. And then she talks about missing Mo Yuan and those thousands of years of him looking at her. But then she doesn’t want to be trapped like that. How she made a bet of how much weight she had on him. How she could have thought about giving up all to be with him but that was thousands years ago.

-She is surprised that Dong Hua likes to fish and read buddhist scriptures.

-Dong Hua mentioned that there’s a scene he remembers well during the last 100,000 and it was her in between coma, pulling on Mo Yuan’s sleeve in pain, telling him that he’s hers and he’s not allowed to treat another girl like he treats her. The sentence was weird to understand.

-She narrated how she didn’t refuse this guy but has plans to kill him and there won’t be consequences? She doesn’t have much thought about marriage. She talked about how the whole world thinks she doesn’t have feelings for Mo Yuan. She wondered if Mo Yuan would hate her.

-Mo Yuan and Dong Hua come to see her at her tribe. She muses on how she misses on watching Mo Yuan’s blank face. She asked Mo Yuan why he came and was like, are you finally interested in being part of my tribe? Then she joked about how she wouldn’t mind giving her title to Dong Hua. Mo Yuan then grabbed her wrist, turned her around, pulled her forward by the waist. She then realized it was probably Dong Hua’s idea because Mo Yuan doesn’t do that kind of thing. The dialogue of Dong Hua telling Mo Yuan to be shameless was in the notes of this scene.

Mo Yuan then said, that year I asked the wrong question, you never had a heart.

Who's this She? Her name?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, whitesky20 said:

Sooo... I'm kind of really embarrassed to say this but I've started working on a MY/BQ fanfic haha mostly for my own benefit because I really wanted to read one and I wasn't sure if anyone else was working on it. :lol:

It will be like sort of long-ish short story so not a multi-parter novel, sort of just a small "what might have been". Ye Hua will also make (several) appearances. 

I'm not that familiar with Soompi or other forums (lol my description aptly says n00b) so is there correct place/places to post it after I've finished it? Should be either later today or tomorrow

Can't wait to read this !!! I've been dying for a BQ/MY fanfic over here  (I've even written a short chapter just to satisfy my poor shifu ship and broken heart) But to spoil us with a short story too?? You have no idea how grateful I am :tongue:  and (not so) patiently I await ! 

@moonflower_   Thank you for the wonderful excerpts on Shao Wan - Mo Yuan!  I like her character from the sounds of what was written: uncoventional and far from perfect, but her ability to come through and pick up on things where most people don't, makes her very unique. The fact that Father Immortal likes her means he clearly saw something in her. You mentioned perhaps Tang Qi was a little over ambitious with this star-crossed storyline and had trouble fulfilling it, possibly why she had the novel on hold. And I can see why, as Shao Wan def does not sound like your typical heroine in that she is very multi-dimensional with many good/bad traits, and perhaps Tang Qi wants to do her character every justice. It was also mentioned Mo Yuan happens to be Tang Qi's favorite character, and if that's the case I can imagine her wanting to flesh out SW character properly and take her time with their storyline to possibly make it even more epic than the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms OTP. Wouldn't be surprised if she plans to redeem her reputation as a writer with that. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ultimateauj said:

I haven't watched a whole lot of c-dramas, but the only one I can think of is Hua Qian Gu/Journey of Flower. Have you seen that one? The director for Hua Qian Gu is the same director for 10 miles of peach blossoms :D Another historical drama I really love and recommend is Nirvana in Fire (not really about romance, but it was sooo sooo good). 

Now that there are eng subs available, I can't wait to see jealous YeHua in action with subs lol! Just wanted to say I'm super excited :wub:

54 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky, Legend of Nine Tails Fox, Wuxin: The Monster Killer (his wife died but this drama have season 2), Ban Shu Legend (Dilraba also act as cameo there), Gong season 1 & 2 (Yang Mi act as main lead in the first & cameo in the second), Singing All Along, Go Princess Go and the old one Huan Zhu Ge Ge (better ignore season 3 it's a mess).

Thank you both!!!

• Like 3

Halloo, i'm newbie here. Nice to meet someone else who like to watch and disccuse ten miles of peach blossoms, since i'm here alone fangirling over the drama (pointing on Mo yuan and Ye Hua: yes, because of you both!!!). I watched the drama, and recently find out that the drama is the adaptation from a novel with the same name. woooow ^^

But still, i have a question regarding Feng Jiu age. In the drama, she was born around the time GhostxCelestial war. And when she met Donghua Dijun, it was a time when Bai Qian reseal the demon lord (70k years after the war), so that mean feng jiu in the drama is 70k years old? older than Ye hua?

I read some post about shao wan awakening, and she said that she surprise donghua's wife is only 30k years. thats mean there is timeline difference fengjiu and donghua's story in the drama and the novel?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kawehi_89m said:

I don't know if it's your taste, you could try Cang Ge Xing,  https://www.viki.com/tv/21925c-singing-all-along?locale=en

It's happy ending, earlier 10 eps were kind of boring, but later it picked up and i'm hooked. 

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/final-thoughts-on-the-crack-drama/

Lol i love hamster's review. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I don't know if it's your taste, you could try Cang Ge Xing,  https://www.viki.com/tv/21925c-singing-all-along?locale=en

It's happy ending, earlier 10 eps were kind of boring, but later it picked up and i'm hooked. 

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/final-thoughts-on-the-crack-drama/

Lol i love hamster's review. 

Hmm this does look interesting. :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kawehi_89m said:

Hmm this does look interesting. :)

lets continue our convo here lols :D 

well im hook with Dili and if u want to talk about her u can come here too :D 

Not sure if posted already and I somehow missed it. Anyway here's Mark's win for Outstanding Performance at Shanghai TV Awards :)  

There's also a video of the entire awards show on YT which I watched just for Mark's part. And you can see not only does he have a sense of humor but is also super courteous. He may have earned recognition for his talent, but his incredibly likeable personality is what makes people like him even more. Someone mentioned they hope he doesn't let this newfound popularity affect him, and another poster said he won't because he's always handled himself well. I agree and recall an interview he did awhile back before 3L3W in which he says popularity - just like the industry itself is fickle. And in a recent live chat with fans he promised not to change, but will continue to challenge his acting horizons with quality work. This tells me he certainly doesn't let fame cloud what's important to him. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kawehi_89m said:

Thank you both!!!

Ah I forgot in Ban Shu Legend Vengo also act as cameo (too bad not as a cp with Dilraba) :)

• Like 1

I hope Vengo will get more chance to be a lead after his awesome performance in this drama. 

I am actually quite anticipating the movie version. I like both Yang yang & crystal so I want to see how they portrayed these roles. I won't have any expectations because 1 or 2 hours are not good enough to flesh out the whole book.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Not sure if posted already and I somehow missed it. Anyway here's Mark's win for Outstanding Performance at Shanghai TV Awards :)  

There's also a video of the entire awards show on YT which I watched just for Mark's part. And you can see not only does he have a sense of humor but is also super courteous. He may have earned recognition for his talent, but his incredibly likeable personality is what makes people like him even more. Someone mentioned they hope he doesn't let this newfound popularity affect him, and another poster said he won't because he's always handled himself well. I agree and recall an interview he did awhile back before 3L3W in which he says popularity - just like the industry itself is fickle. And in his recent live chat with fans he promised he won't change, but will continue to challenge his acting horizons with quality work tells me he certainly doesn't let fame cloud what's important to him. 

He surely can handle it as he experienced it before when he did Taiwan drama Black & White with Vic Shou. Then it was all crazy around them two too and he was younger and not married. Now he is older and living a stable life with his wifes support. If it didn't go to his head then it wont do it now either.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, whitesky20 said:

Yes!!  I will definitely read it!! I want closure for MY/BQ!! Please post a link when you get started!