[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

On 2/9/2017 at 0:57 PM, celebrianna said:

Nirvana in Fire is excellent. No tv series is perfect but this one comes close.

I also truly loved Boss and Me. The couple was so natural to me. I really enjoyed watching them.

On topic, I miss Yehua, Bai Qian and Ali. I still think of their love story as one of the very best that I've seen. 

:) I'm watching it right now as well as Lost love in time, sadly I also miss Yehua and Bai Qian so much so I've been going back to watch some of my favorite episodes. 

Guest charliew
12 hours ago, dhannylyn said:

Hi everyone :D

Does anyone know where to watch Ten Miles movie version with Eng sub ? 

YouTube official channel Croton channel 

Anyone know which DVD I should buy? I kind of confused and not sure which one. I was looking at amazon and yesasia. I'm looking for extend version or maybe director cut with engsub that compatible with US region.   

TTPB is def one of the best Chinese drama this summer!! Each episode keeps me interested and on suspense. I love the love story between BC and YH :)!!! I was so attached and so sad when the drama ended. I love every couples story line in the drama. I wish we could have see princess ghost and the disciple love story developed. They were cute together. The acting, cinematography and music, everything was carefully selected and made :).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The novel doesn't describe age-related appearances much, so my questions arise mainly from the drama. Can someone please explain to me how aging works in their immortal world? Why are some people "old" (e.g. The Heavenly Emperor), some people "slightly older" (e.g. Zhe Yan, Lian Song, the fox parents), some people forever at their prime (e.g. Bai Qian, Bai Zhen, Dong Hua) and some people forever "young" (e.g. Mi Gu, fire Qilin)? Why are some of their youthful looks unchanging, while some are portrayed as old people despite being immortals/gods? It seems like it has nothing to do with actual age, status or divinity, but just completely random and convenient to the storyline.

• Like 1

@naomimi2212 I think it is related to the level of spiritual cultivation. ZY, BQ's parents and brothers, and DH are from the original founding families and they are higher Gods (Shang Shen) whereas the Emperor may have a lower level of cultivation (although not specifically mentioned). Migu (tree) and fire qilin (mythical giraffe) were able to take on the human form only after tens of thousands of years of cultivation, but they are a very special minority, probably after doing a lot of good deeds. So their age progression could be different from other celestial beings.

I'm sure they would have put some thought into it. Can't be the random decision of the casting manager :huh:  . Enjoy watching! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, another question. After Ye Hua sacrificed himself to deactivate the Bell, why didn't Bai Qian at least consider giving him her heart's blood to preserve his body (like she did for Mo Yuan)?  Why was that not even a considered option?  What was so different about Ye Hua's state of "death"?  Didn't Mo Yuan "die" too and the disciples were going to give him a funeral?  Why didn't Bai Qian instinctively want to preserve Ye Hua's body, considering that she already did it once for Mo Yuan and luckily she did that!

Edited by naomimi2212

55 minutes ago, naomimi2212 said:

Sorry, another question. After Ye Hua sacrificed himself to deactivate the Bell, why didn't Bai Qian at least consider giving him her heart's blood to preserve his body (like she did for Mo Yuan)?  Why was that not even a considered option?  What was so different about Ye Hua's state of "death"?  Didn't Mo Yuan "die" too and the disciples were going to give him a funeral?  Why didn't Bai Qian instinctively want to preserve Ye Hua's body, considering that she already did it once for Mo Yuan and luckily she did that!

Could it be that Mo Yuan actually told her to wait for him, but Ye Hua didn't?  :(  

21 hours ago, naomimi2212 said:

I think she honestly thought He Yua wasn't coming back. 

Also with Mo Yuan, she could hide the body from the others who wanted to bury him. With HY, she couldn't. (She has to give him blood continuously.)

• Like 1

On 04/10/2017 at 3:41 AM, naomimi2212 said:

There’s no need for her to do so because YH had in his possession the jade spirit pendant which Li Jing gave to him before the eastern royal bell incident. If you recall, BQ failed to borrow it from Li Jing for MY, so she had to use her heart blood to preserve his body. Furthermore, YH’s parents descended on her cave to claim his body. There’s no way she could have run away with it because everyone knew who she was. In MY’s case, nobody knew she was Si Yin, so they did not know where to even start looking for MY. If she hadn’t run away with his body, they would have ‘buried’ him at the same sea where YH was laid to rest.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I LOVED THIS SHOW!! I was worried about committing to it at first, with 58 episodes and all but it was completeeeeely worth it!! The OST is also awesomeee :) love all the songs.

I love Ye Hua's character, he was just so devoted to her - both as an immortal and as a mortal. It was so sweet! And all those little smiles he gave when he was with her omgg so cute. My fav eps were when he found Bai Qian after the SuSu ordeal, it was so fluffy for a bit. And omg Ah Li. That friken cutie. Young version of YH was also a cutie!

If only Bai Qian never fell for Li Jing when she was Si Yin, it would have been they only liked each other for their whole lives... but I guess it would have been less believable that she never liked someone during her earlier years before meeting Ye Hua. And I also kind of wanted BQ to wait for YH for longer. Felt like she didn't really have to much of the waiting compared to YH.

And I liked how YH never believed SuJin's poop. There was none of that type of misunderstanding which could have dragged out for episodes too which I personally found really refreshing. Speaking of SuJin, the episode where Bai Qian gets her eyes back from Sujin and Sujin's horrible ways were finallyyyyy revealed was sooooooo good!! She had lasted for way too long in the show without being properly reprimanded!!

Hopefully, 16th Disciple and Ghost Realm Princess somehow had a happy ending after... :( and I really liked Mi Gu!!! He should have been hooked up with someone hahahah!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yes there will be a sequel but this one will focus more on Feng Jiu and Di Hwa :) hehehe

we wont know the exact or the actual casting till they reveal more....

however we can stay hopeful on that @Wotad

@kokodus your Eternal love is coming back with a sequel.....but it will be on FengJiu & DiHwa :D 

in the sequel are any of the previous characters in it?

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

im on about in the books is anyone from first season of characters in this book. 

Yes most main characters are in the book, YH, BQ, their son being companion to FJ most of the time. Third prince is there regularly too as he's very close to DJ in the book. let's hope these characters will be guest starred by the same actors as I can't imagine others if they were ever shown in the sequel 

I'm just sooooo happy to wake up to this today :blush: