[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

Guest charliew

Can anyone give me the list of the books please?

Is Ten Miles from the book To The Sky Kingdom? I just ordered this book and cant wait to read it. 

Guest charliew
6 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

Yes, you ordered the correct book

I read on previous comments that they have Book1, 2, 3 and 4, is that right or i missed understanding?

26 minutes ago, charliew said:

I read on previous comments that they have Book1, 2, 3 and 4, is that right or i missed understanding?

oh I am not sure about having more than one book for the English version...I've searched and only came upon one book(volume?) for To The Sky Kingdom

Guest charliew
5 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

oh I am not sure about having more than one book for the English version...I've searched and only came upon one book(volume?) for To The Sky Kingdom

oh okay.. i thought they are all has english version.. I really want to know what is going on with MY and it would be awesome if he has his own love story.

Guest charliew
8 hours ago, lan_lan said:

Did you find it yet?  If not, here's the iTunes link.  

Eternal Love Official OST

It has many beautiful instrumentals on there, including the dance tune from Ep. 30 which is one of my favorites.

Yes..thank you so much!!!

On March 8, 2017 at 3:39 PM, GREENNA said:

:wub: for me the best episode (30)

Watch Mark Chao's Prince Ye Hua catch a lovely fox princess under Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

b0ed8b78-a726-41dd-a8f2-2159daa2b946.png

Let's take a look at what may be one of the most romantic scenes ever, not just in the fantasy realm of Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (aka Eternal Love) but probably in the entire romantic dramaland. It occurs when Crown Prince Ye Hua (Mark Chao) unexpectedly meets White Fox Princess Bai Qian (Yang Mi) under a peach tree. (I'm also including a translation of "Chilly," one of the beautiful theme songs.)

(Spoilers Alert) 

b51c5cc4-9baa-4e81-ae38-ac7c59432438.jpg

(We're about to discuss what happens in episode 30.)

If you've been watching Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms so far, you'd know that Prince Ye Hua has lived in sorrow for over 300 years after his beloved Su Su jumped off the Zuxian Terrace, leaving him to raise their baby son A-Li. 

On a business trip... actually, on his way to visit the Eastern Sea Emperor's banquet, he stops by the peach orchard to reminisce at the favorite place that he and Su Su visited in happier days.

Coincidentally, White Fox Princess Bai Qian is enjoying a midnight cap while perched on a tree branch laden with peach flowers. Under the moonlight, she sees a handsome young man in the orchard and wants to get a better look. When she loses balance and falls, who else but the quick-thinking fast-acting Crown Prince Ye Hua to fly over and catch her in mid-air!

It's a stunning and breathtaking scene to see the two romantic leads together with their flowing robes amidst the pink peach blossoms, and Ye Hua's intense gaze upon Bai Qian is especially endearing.

(If a scene is rated from 1 to 10 on a romance scale, this one gets 100!)

Watch: What happens when they see each other for the first time in 300 years? 

Ye Hua hugs her, calls her Su Su, because Bai Qian looks just like the woman he's loved forever.

Bai Qian sees him as a handsome stranger and doesn't reject his advances because she is half inebriated.

Right before they are about to kiss, Bai Qian regains her senses and vanishes into a fairy puff.

Ye Hua is bewildered and dismayed. He searches to no avail and concludes he must have imagined it.

But it really did happen!

Neither of them is aware that Bai Qian really was Su Su when she lost her memory and powers after a fierce battle and transformed into a mortal.

99727e4a-b533-4e2f-a724-789e4b8c0531.png

What could possibly make this scene even better for fans?

How about understanding the lyrics to "Chilly," the beautiful and touching song that perfectly captures the romantic emotions tinged with sadness?

(Note: It's my translation*, not an official version. If you want to copy my translation, please credit me and the drama.)

Since it's sung in a duet, I'll list each line by the singing voice, (F) for female and (M) for male.

F: 涼涼夜色為你思念成河 Longing thoughts for you in the chilly night converge into river 
F: 化作春泥呵護著我 Turning into mud in the springtime to nurture me

M: 淺淺歲月拂滿愛人袖 Time brushes gently to fill the lover's sleeves 
M: 片片芳菲入水流 Fragrant petals fall piece by piece into the flowing water

F: 涼涼天意瀲灩一身花色 Heaven's chilling will stuns me to lose all colors 
F: 落入凡塵傷情著我 Falling into the mortal realm with injured feelings

M: 生劫易渡情劫難了 Easier to survive a calamity than mend a broken heart 
M: 折舊的心還有幾分前生的恨 Even an old soul can't fully forget past grievances

F: 涼涼三生三世恍然如夢  Three reborn lives coldly pass like a dream
F: 須臾的年風乾淚痕 A year's tears are dried momentarily by the wind

M: 若是回憶不能再相認 When memories remain without recognition
M: 就讓情分落九塵 Let love scatter to the farthest realm of the universe

F: 涼涼十里何時還會春盛 The barren ten miles may never see spring bloom again
F: 又見樹下一盞風存 Yet under the tree a lamp remains in the breeze

M: 落花有意流水無情 A flower falls for the water but the feeling is not mutual
M: 別讓恩怨愛恨涼透那花的純 Don't let resentment freeze the flower's pure heart

(Repeat the last stanza.)

Both: 吾生願牽塵 I wish to stay with you to the end of the world

0b8ac584-c924-4eeb-8d76-c99b55dac659.png

They will meet again in a hilarious encounter in the Eastern Sea's Crystal Palace, which also takes place in episode 30. 

If you haven't watched the fantasy drama, I'd highly recommend that you start from the beginning. Why? It's because episode 30 is the sweetest reward once you have been through the ups and downs along with this couple's journey of love.

I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I've watched episode 30. I've already written about their hilarious scenes. If I could, I would write about the entire episode. It has the elements of dreamy surprise, cleaver dialogues, and funny encounters. It also comes after their tragic separation, making the reunion sweeter for them and for the viewers.(Sigh!) 

NancyZdramaland

Okay unfortunately I think episode 30 is the one I watched first by which I mean actually kind of paying attention to. It was on Chinese TV so... Now it's playing the fifties. And I also watched the previous ones, so yay :)

Heeyaah all! 

Just dropping to say how awesome this drama. I haven't watch a full Chinese drama and this one just blew me away. No regrets for sleeping early in the morning LOl! 

I know Im a bit late , been hearing about this drama but I keep it on my watch list till recently.

I can't move on! I love all the cast and characters.Must say Mark Chao was heavenly perfect in his role. Heard a lot were raving before cuz he doesn't fit but had to admit he's one reason why I watched the drama. He might not be like those pretty males out there but man! He shoned so brightly on his own. Manly is the right word that would suits him. 

Anyhow, just got questions. I have read in some previous comments about how the drama was greatly dubbed and so forth.

my question is :

Did they get different person to dub the drama?? Mostly as far as I know the actors usually dub their work esp when some unnecessary noise can be heard? 

Arent Yang Mi , Mark and the rest of the cast didn't dub their part?

Thank you! 

Hope someone can bring light to me 

tha

1 hour ago, dhannylyn said:

Heeyaah all! 

Just dropping to say how awesome this drama. I haven't watch a full Chinese drama and this one just blew me away. No regrets for sleeping early in the morning LOl! 

I know Im a bit late , been hearing about this drama but I keep it on my watch list till recently.

I can't move on! I love all the cast and characters.Must say Mark Chao was heavenly perfect in his role. Heard a lot were raving before cuz he doesn't fit but had to admit he's one reason why I watched the drama. He might not be like those pretty males out there but man! He shoned so brightly on his own. Manly is the right word that would suits him. 

Anyhow, just got questions. I have read in some previous comments about how the drama was greatly dubbed and so forth.

my question is :

Did they get different person to dub the drama?? Mostly as far as I know the actors usually dub their work esp when some unnecessary noise can be heard? 

Arent Yang Mi , Mark and the rest of the cast didn't dub their part?

Thank you! 

Hope someone can bring light to me 

tha

As far as I know both Mark and Yang Mi had their voices dubbed. Particularly since Mark is Taiwanese, his accent might be a problem in a fantasy drama where everyone should sound the same.. And I love Yang Mi to the moon and back, but her voice isn't really goddess like lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

As far as I know both Mark and Yang Mi had their voices dubbed. Particularly since Mark is Taiwanese, his accent might be a problem in a fantasy drama where everyone should sound the same.. And I love Yang Mi to the moon and back, but her voice isn't really goddess like lol

Really?? Who ever did the dubbing did a marvellous job!!  

Saw some BTS about the director commenting on Mark that his voice changed from I think on previous scene or so. I really thought that it was their original voice and they just dubbed some scenes that needs it.

anyhow, found an article in dramafever about who dubbed them. So, it is a common practice in C-drama. Very practical. Tho, wanna hear their real voice in a their work. Do you know any? 

thanking you for the reply:) 

5 hours ago, dhannylyn said:

Really?? Who ever did the dubbing did a marvellous job!!  

Saw some BTS about the director commenting on Mark that his voice changed from I think on previous scene or so. I really thought that it was their original voice and they just dubbed some scenes that needs it.

anyhow, found an article in dramafever about who dubbed them. So, it is a common practice in C-drama. Very practical. Tho, wanna hear their real voice in a their work. Do you know any? 

thanking you for the reply:) 

I dont follow Mark's work, but I guess his Tw Made movie wasnt subbed, you can hear Yang Mi's original voice in her Movies, and for drama try Les intepreters, and prepare to fall in love with Huang Xuan

more on the voice dubbing if you're interested 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

I dont follow Mark's work, but I guess his Tw Made movie wasnt subbed, you can hear Yang Mi's original voice in her Movies, and for drama try Les intepreters, and prepare to fall in love with Huang Xuan

saw some clips . To be fair , their voices are not that far from the dubbed one.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say that Ten Miles Peach Blossom has suck me in the ancient C-Drama world again, previously was Bu Bu Jing Xin and after that I couldn't find any other drama that was THAT intense...until this one and I am soo happy I did!!!

Not only was the main leads spectacular, but the side characters also have very compelling story lines.

I was wondering if the rumors of Season 2 was real, cause i've been seeing some posts about it, and it seems maybe related to Bai Feng Jui (my cutie fox). She's probably my MVP for Ten Miles Peach Blossom :wub:

And I remember that she is to be wedded to Lord Wen Chang in the stone in heaven....that kinda made my FengJui x Dijun heart broke :(

But I guess heartbreak and eternal separation is what makes angst so amazing in Ancient C-Drama :lol: 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, atikah sani said:

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say that Ten Miles Peach Blossom has suck me in the ancient C-Drama world again, previously was Bu Bu Jing Xin and after that I couldn't find any other drama that was THAT intense...until this one and I am soo happy I did!!!

Not only was the main leads spectacular, but the side characters also have very compelling story lines.

I was wondering if the rumors of Season 2 was real, cause i've been seeing some posts about it, and it seems maybe related to Bai Feng Jui (my cutie fox). She's probably my MVP for Ten Miles Peach Blossom :wub:

And I remember that she is to be wedded to Lord Wen Chang in the stone in heaven....that kinda made my FengJui x Dijun heart broke :(

But I guess heartbreak and eternal separation is what makes angst so amazing in Ancient C-Drama :lol: 

Do you mean 3L3W the pillow book? It's a funny and sweet story, Dijun is hilarious in it. I'm rather skeptical, I dislike the CGI version of FJ as fox lol

The dunbers of this series was definitely excellent ..

for mark the same guy dubbed ywy voice in princess agent...somehow though I thought the dunner voice fit marks face more though..than princess agent 

16 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

Do you mean 3L3W the pillow book? It's a funny and sweet story, Dijun is hilarious in it. I'm rather skeptical, I dislike the CGI version of FJ as fox lol

Hi, I only know that Season 2 for Ten miles Peach Blossom was being talked about cause there was still a sequel book or something (I guess it's that book than!) but i dont know if it is confirmed or not. :huh:

hahahah the CGI fox is ok for me cause I've seen way worse CGI but her personality wins me over. I usually hate girls that tries so hard to win over the male guy, but Dilraba's portrayal of her is sooo cute that I cant help but love her :wub:

I'm just upset that she is destined to marry someone else and not Dijun, but oh well :(

• Like 1

Guest charliew
1 hour ago, atikah sani said:

Hi, I only know that Season 2 for Ten miles Peach Blossom was being talked about cause there was still a sequel book or something (I guess it's that book than!) but i dont know if it is confirmed or not. :huh:

hahahah the CGI fox is ok for me cause I've seen way worse CGI but her personality wins me over. I usually hate girls that tries so hard to win over the male guy, but Dilraba's portrayal of her is sooo cute that I cant help but love her :wub:

I'm just upset that she is destined to marry someone else and not Dijun, but oh well :(

omg really.. i want season 2 but mostly i'm hoping this time about MoYuan love story and only Mark can play MoYuan, i am sorry but he nailed MoYuan and YeHwa roles. I dont think any other artist can play that role better than him. Its like Mark is MoYuan and YeHwa but then i dont want any other girl play with him except YangMi ..my dilemma .. can the author makes YangMi twin?

1 hour ago, atikah sani said:

... I usually hate girls that tries so hard to win over the male guy, but Dilraba's portrayal of her is sooo cute that I cant help but love her :wub:

I enjoyed story of FJ and DH Dijun. Don't be upset about FJ being destined with marrying Wen Chang Dijun. Some people who studied Chinese mythology said that Wen Chang Dijun is DH Dijun in the future, based on their job portfolio. Anyway, the Pillow Book is about their love story, so if Part 2 is made, we will see the continuation of their love story. Only problem is, it may not be the same 2 persons acting, so that may turn off a lot of viewers, including me.

On a side note, there is no mention of them ...

Spoiler

In the movie that just came out.

3 hours ago, atikah sani said:

Awww dont be discourage! Its a HE story... I actually love the tidbits on Yehua and Bai Qian here and there in the pillow book.. They're still as cute as ever, and A Li is FJ's side kick.