[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

Funny, somebody on the inter-web said YH has turned into Yang Huo (from The Return of the Condor Heroes) to be with Ko Ko..Interestingly, people called BQ Ko Ko  AND  YH lost one arm... .. so this makes perfect sense! 

:hushed::sweat_smile:

note: no clue how to write Ko ko in chinese....but you get the idea.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, tintin92 said:

I haven't read the book but the series itself leaves so many question marks about MY/BQ 's relationship. I never got the idea that MY/BQ Loved eachother. BQ actually felt something for her master but I don't know if it was love or not :) 

I'm still curious about one thing : BQ took the potion to forget everything , why? I mean yes she was miserable after all those incidents and it was painful for her , how about her child and her love for YH? That wasn't enough for her?

i read few comments back that BQ will regain her mortal memory , that's when she realizes that she loves YH and confesses her love ? What triggers her memory?

BQ's feeling towards MY is just like the student respects the teacher; she was so innocent when she was studying with him, she played a lot...(she confessed that in the book) She felt guilty that MY died due her ignorance...

She wanted to forget YH because she had miserable life when she was living at Qiuchongtien, she thought YH didn't love her, Sujin made her believe it... She didn't want to see her son after he was born, she was afraid she would not want to leave anymore... 

The book didn't tell clearly what triggers her memory... When she recalls everything, she made a revenge, got her eyes back, and she couldn't forgive YH what he did to her... And then, she felt horrible and kept on drinking... The book didn't even mention Tuanzi at this while time... This part of the book, I personally think it was not written properly...

• Like 6

@BaiZiHua Long time no see. Thank you sooo much for the vid. I'm not just enjoying this drama, I'm obsessed with it :flushed:

I'm really glad I can see you again here and @carmolita and @thundergirl3 too *group hugs

@12blbl me too me too :D I always cringe whenever Ye Hua with loose hair is on screen, but seeing the preview, when YH already lose his hand and carry BQ to the bed, I think there his hair is actually looks better somehow, but unfortunately it's only looks better on that particular scene only. On the ending scene I think it's back to the it's old cringe one :D

@gingertj831 you mean FJ-DH ending in the drama will be FJ married Qing Ti? Oh no :bawling:

• Like 2

@gingertj831 I think in the book, it mentioned something about the lamp. She might have fallen asleep near the lamp, so she regained her memories because the lamp contained her mortal 'essence'. I am missing tuanzi! That little boy who says what is on his mind! Last few episodes he has been unconscious or sleeping. :/

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

Wouldn't it be nice if the ending showed the part where little Dough is listening in on parents in getting a new name for him.  BQ pregnant again and her conversation with doting YH about their children. ☺️

Yes, @Sary Em, i so very completely agree. That's exactly what i would love. "Little Black" deserves some love at the end too, especially since I personally found it sad that BQ was so immersed in her sorrow and grief at YH's sacrifice, she kinda just left AhLi in the Sky Kingdom. (The whole, 'they'll take better care of him up there' excuse, i personally thought was BS. I mean, that's your son!) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jolin_chan said:

@BaiZiHua Long time no see. Thank you sooo much for the vid. I'm not just enjoying this drama, I'm obsessed with it :flushed:

I'm really glad I can see you again here and @carmolita and @thundergirl3 too *group hugs

@12blbl me too me too :D I always cringe whenever Ye Hua with loose hair is on screen, but seeing the preview, when YH already lose his hand and carry BQ to the bed, I think there his hair is actually looks better somehow, but unfortunately it's only looks better on that particular scene only. On the ending scene I think it's back to the it's old cringe one :D

@gingertj831 you mean FJ-DH ending in the drama will be FJ married Qing Ti? Oh no :bawling:

But are they going to let QT die and FJ be a widow like in the book? In the book, after his sacrifice for her, she remained a widow for three hundred years to pay tribute to his memory. QT is such a great guy though. The story would have carry on had they bought the PB. I wonder if they company lend their actors out to other productions?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, icesiren said:

Yes, @Sary Em, i so very completely agree. That's exactly what i would love. "Little Black" deserves some love at the end too, especially since I personally found it sad that BQ was so immersed in her sorrow and grief at YH's sacrifice, she kinda just left AhLi in the Sky Kingdom. (The whole, 'they'll take better care of him up there' excuse, i personally thought was BS. I mean, that's your son!) 

Definitely agree with you in regards to this. It was sad that she disregard A.Li during her time of sorrow and grief over YH when she should be comforting him. I think they both would have been good to comfort each other. It was heartbreaking to hear YH cousin mention how A.Li was heartbroken and crying over his father for 3 entire years (and I wonder if she ever came to see A.Li during that time or if the guilt prevent her from doing so). If she didn't, that's bad parenting :confounded:

• Like 6

@Lyna @Sary Em @icesiren  Uh..she doesn't know that A Ly is her real son.  So you can accept that she doesn't treat her like he is her son. She is fond of him, but doesn't have that deep maternal love...yet.  I think if she knew he was her real son, things would be a bit different.  

It's like when you just dated a guy and he has a son.  Then the father went into a coma.  You, being the girlfriend only--or almost girlfriend, doesn't have the right to take care of the son.  Therefore, the son is sent to close relatives to be taken care of. 

I don't think it's bad parenting. She just can't handle A Ly because she felt that she is not his mom. She probably felt she has no experience with kids, so she will not be good at comforting him.  

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@Lyna @Sary Em @icesiren  Uh..she doesn't know that A Ly is her real son.  So you can accept that she doesn't treat her like he is her son. She is fond of him, but doesn't have that deep maternal love...yet.  I think if she knew he was her real son, things would be a bit different.  

It's like when you just dated a guy and he has a son.  Then the father went into a coma.  You, being the girlfriend only--or almost girlfriend, doesn't have the right to take care of the son.  Therefore, the son is sent to close relatives to be taken care of. 

I don't think it's bad parenting. She just can't handle A Ly because she felt that she is not his mom. She probably felt she has no experience with kids, so she will not be good at comforting him.  

Spoiler

I think we are discussing 2 different timeline. At the ending chapters, In the novel BQ didn't think it was right to bring ALi back to QQ territory even as she did regain her memories back as SuSu. Well aware he is her son but that is a well made decision in my opinion.  She pretty much given up on life once YH "died". She was thinking he/ALi would better off being taken care of up in heaven as she hasn't been around 300 years either since his birth, he turned out well.  Is it right, depends on how you look at it.  She was a wreck so why would she want her son to live like that with her.  You do what's best for the ones you love.  Luckily this was another temporary separation from her beloved family.  BQ is a very common sense and logical thinker.  Sometimes she comes off very clueless about her emotional IQ.  But alls well that ends well, in the novel that is and looks like we will get it in the drama too.

Is it only me but I know I am going to have a hard time letting this love story go in the ways of dramaland lol.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Sary Em said:
  Hide contents

I think we are discussing 2 different timeline. At the ending chapters, In the novel BQ didn't think it was right to bring ALi back to QQ territory even as she did regain her memories back as SuSu. Well aware he is her son but that is a well made decision in my opinion.  She pretty much given up on life once YH "died". She was thinking he/ALi would better off being taken care of up in heaven as she hasn't been around 300 years either since his birth, he turned out well.  Is it right, depends on how you look at it.  She was a wreck so why would she want her son to live like that with her.  You do what's best for the ones you love.  Luckily this was another temporary separation from her beloved family.  BQ is a very common sense and logical thinker.  Sometimes she comes off very clueless about her emotional IQ.  But alls well that ends well, in the novel that is and looks like we will get it in the drama too.

Is it only me but I know I am going to have a hard time letting this love story go in the ways of dramaland lol.

Nope, not just you. It's me as well. I'll definitely have a hard time letting this love story go and probably be in 3L3W withdrawal once it's over to point heck, I might even just come up with my own fantasy fanfic for Mo Yuan HAHAH! I mean the drama is wonderfully as the novel and of course Mark portrayal as YH and MY exceed expectation and he fit perfectly into the role. 

I know the drama is coming to an end soon but I'm still not even ready. I have my tissue all prepare for the hot mess I'll be watching it once it's fully sub. I'm telling myself not to watch the sub yet (even though DF sub has reach to the 1st tragic part of Su Su jumping) knowing I'll be a big mess from the ordeal. 

All in all, I hope this drama wins many awards when the time comes particularly Mark :wink:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, icesiren said:

Holy smokes, did anyone see this?? 

I'm alternately so excited to see (part) of SJ's punishment by bada** BQ, and heartbroken to see YH's sacrifice. The reunion looks so beautiful as well, im loving the setting and overall look. My wish is that it doesn't just end with them sitting there, bc I want a bit more, maybe with Little Dough. Im greedy.. Hehe. 

[Edit: @gilerkd16, whoops just noticed you beat me to it! I was trying to figure out how to embed a YouTube link into my post. Took me forever and a day cuz i was doing it wrong. But anyway... Still excited to see how it all ends!]

Omg I'm not ready for this..and is this the preview for ep 46?! That's so soon! I was expecting this scene to happen around episode 56 or so since this is a 58 episode long drama right?

If this separation scene is occurring on episode 46-47, then what'll happen with the remaining episode? Filler?

@Lyna nah..... it's defo not 46-47, must be typo mistake. I keep repeating it non-stop, the satisfaction I feel seeing blood on SuJin's face, yes! Bai Qian took her eyes back! 

Anyway, we still have:

Spoiler

Mo Yuan to come back to life and Yehua still needs to go to mortal realm for his punishment 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

@Lyna nah..... it's defo not 46-47, must be typo mistake. I keep repeating it non-stop, the satisfaction I feel seeing blood on SuJin's face, yes! Bai Qian took her eyes back! 

Anyway, we still have:

Hide contents

Mo Yuan to come back to life and Yehua still needs to go to mortal realm for his punishment 

Okay that's what I was thinking and was like, omg, if that's the preview for episode 46-47, that means they're cutting so many part out especially with MY comeback which of course I don't want to happen especially when we are waiting for those MY scene for interpetation :wink:

I mean, YH and BQ separation wasn't suppose to be so soon since it's near the very end. That got me panic for a second as to what will happen to the remaining episode since this drama run 58 episode. LOL!

And yes, it is definitely satisfying to see her reclaim what is rightfully hers and put Sujin in her place and let her quake in fear MWAHAHA! *evil laugh* It's the same when YH stab her, I took such joy and satisfaction in that scene so much as well as when he told her coldly her effort are worthless, totally worthless (when she frame 2nd uncle son) and walk backward from her (like he doesn't want to be touch or be near her one bit). He only tolerate her because she has his grandfather backing.

Seriously, really wish her and the bad judgmental grandfather go down to the mortal realm and stay there, LOL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purestupidity said:

This makes it a bit more bearable, while we wait for the episodes tomorrow :) 

bearable enough for my craving ^^ .. since we didnt see them both together in episode 45 

lets hope they add another baby in the making for YH and BQ with all this sleeping together =P but i highly doubt it 

since its a 58 episode(?) total ... we got 13 more episodes to go ...  will we get Bai Gungun in here? 

Spoiler

In the PB when  both Fengjiu and Donghua was a mortal during his emperor time he bestow Fengjiu(Consort Chen) to Ye Qingti .. since they change it .. i dont think we will see Ye Qingti here .. nor i think we will get Bai Gungun >.> 

• Like 5

So annoyed by episode 45! All these extraneous scenes with XN and LJ and Yanzhi and 16th Brother. Other than XN (who was supposed to die ages ago!), I'm okay with the others being there (although they no longer have any scenes in the book at this point) because I understand that the production house needs to take care of the actors and let them be on TV more, but its NOT OKAY when like more than half the episode is random people. BQ got like one scene in this episode and that's it. Also...

Spoiler

I feel like by fitting some of the extra plotlines in, like about the dead baby, they're like changing some of the personalities of the main characters. I doubt YH would so easily give the fairy grass or whatever to Yanzhi because there's a good chance this kid will be evil. I mean the mum tried to stab him like 2 mins ago and the whole idea of destroying the island is that no one will be able to use it in the future. I would have been okay if he had explained his actions in a bit more depth.. I can imagine some justification for it... but he just kind of handed it out without any thought and I feel like that's quite OOC. Made me really annoyed.

I hope they improve the quality of the episodes later and continue more along the lines of the book which actually moves at a brisk pace and is quite simple/straight forward. There's quite a bit of story left regarding BQ and YH so I hope they don't change/alter or make the plotlines more convoluted so as to fit in all the secondary and random people. I saw in the preview for ep 46 that there's more SJ palace plotting ahead... I mean seriously? Like she can ever find BQ's weakness. If they make it like she is able to get one up on BQ (other than maybe mental jabs here and there), then it freaking will not make any sense. I mean it's like you're 80 and some 6 year old girl is plotting your downfall.. I doubt there would be much success.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Watching ep 45 just got me so mad at the scriptwriter/production house. I still like all the scenes with YH and BQ, so I'm planning to stop watching for a while and just watch it on Youtube and fast forward all the random scenes that get me so worked up haha.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, linhthao said:

But remember the scene in the ending credit, DH holds and kisses FJ in the forehead. Is it possible that he saves her again in an event? That's my only hope for now lol.

I think it might not be the case. I believe it would be sad ending. :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

I don't know I just lost some faiths about their ending. Some said that there was a script on weibo for their ending and it's sad ending.

When will this Xuan freaking Nu die?

I just finished re-watching the previous episodes, when DH was dying he kept imagining FJ. I guess that's why he told Siming that he finally understood why it would be better for MY to be by his favourable discipline. Isn't it sad that at the end of his mortal life they were (FJ and DH) not together? 

• Like 4