[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

27 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

@linhthao yeah, I also heard the same thing that their ending would be either bad or open ending with FJ takes over the throne. Hope someone who can understand Chinese can help to confirm it.

But remember the scene in the ending credit, DH holds and kisses FJ in the forehead. Is it possible that he saves her again in an event? That's my only hope for now lol.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, linh5000 said:

The summary for this story should be...

Misunderstanding between people who look-a-like, thinking somebody is someone else when she/he isn't.  Fallen in love with somebody who looked like the person you used to love. And the conclusion is, if we have ONE distinct face, this fiasco wouldn't be happening. 

:expressionless:

Lol, do you mean Li Jing? 

Bai Qian never thought Ye Hua as Mo yuan or thought both of them are the same person. But yeah Bai Qian had a misunderstanding that Ye Hua love her as a replacement of Susu, because SuJin said she looked like Susu. 

• Like 4

33009706096_bdcb55442d_k.jpg

Amidst the sad FJ and DH story, I found this too funny. The Cousin of YH, Princess Zhi Yue, purposely threw a tantrum and asked to be punished and banished to mortal realm in order to be with DH. Just as she arrived, DH as the Emperor died and he returned to heaven realm. So now she is stuck down there as a mortal for 20 years. Serves her right for throwing FJ into the Monster dungeon previously.

:grin:

• Like 14

I am literally screamingggg....when will we reach this episode? So satisfying watching BQ took her eyes back fr SJ.. 

1 hour ago, omiki said:

33009706096_bdcb55442d_k.jpg

Amidst the sad FJ and DH story, I found this too funny. The Cousin of YH, Princess Zhi Yue, purposely threw a tantrum and asked to be punished and banished to mortal realm in order to be with DH. Just as she arrived, DH as the Emperor died and he returned to heaven realm. So now she is stuck down there as a mortal for 20 years. Serves her right for throwing FJ into the Monster dungeon previously.

:grin:

She is so childish and immature. Does she think by throwing a tantrum it will make Dijun fall for her?

• Like 10

Ep 45 today is depressing, I can't believe they are leaving me hanging for 24 hours. It ended with Yehua giving the pill to ZheYan and he falls unconscious. 

Tomorrow episodes will be better, just seen the preview. Will recap tomorrow instead, I will go to a corner and cry now lol

Spoiler

Bai Qian finds out that it was Yehua who got the grass and used his life force to make the pill, she goes to his room at night...... :) 

• Like 12

Wuoh so FJ's dad want FJ to be married to Kunlun 1st Bro?

Is it because of this that DH give back the bell and arrow to FJ?

Ahh the angst :cry:

I just finish watching the vid that @meifang89 post and at the end of the vid A Li said that DH is gonna die??? Noooo :cry:

@meifang89 @gilerkd16 thank you for the vids, I can't wait until this episodes air

@Purestupidity Mark is so differ in real life, he is such a goofball :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Wuoh so FJ's dad want FJ to be married to Kunlun 1st Bro?

Is it because of this that DH give back the bell and arrow to FJ?

Ahh the angst :cry:

And it looks like DH says he'll die or something?? DH in the book won't give up on FJ so easily :( once he knows about the arranged marriage. The writer needs to give us a valid explanation to  all this suffering lol.

• Like 3

@linhthao Yes I agree with you, DH's novel ver won't give up that easily over FJ if he know FJ is gonna be married to someone else. But I think this has something to do with DH lose 90% of his power. He said to SM that maybe is just temporary, so maybe it isn't and it actually will make him die soon, oh no, I knew I had a bad feeling when I watch the part where DH said about him losing his power that it somehow gonna lead to more angst :cry:

• Like 3

All this feeling T_T ... OMFG how am i suppose to get through this 24h .. i need new episodes like NOW! plz let FJ and DH have a happy ending 

41 minutes ago, gilerkd16 said:

I am literally screamingggg....when will we reach this episode? So satisfying watching BQ took her eyes back fr SJ.. 

She is so childish and immature. Does she think by throwing a tantrum it will make Dijun fall for her?

can't wait for this also AHHHHHHH!!! 

i really really really dont want this drama to end .. we are getting closer to the end as days go by T_____________T

• Like 5

Holy smokes, did anyone see this?? 

I'm alternately so excited to see (part) of SJ's punishment by bada** BQ, and heartbroken to see YH's sacrifice. The reunion looks so beautiful as well, im loving the setting and overall look. My wish is that it doesn't just end with them sitting there, bc I want a bit more, maybe with Little Dough. Im greedy.. Hehe. 

[Edit: @gilerkd16, whoops just noticed you beat me to it! I was trying to figure out how to embed a YouTube link into my post. Took me forever and a day cuz i was doing it wrong. But anyway... Still excited to see how it all ends!]

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jolin_chan said:

@BaiZiHua I can't play the video that you posted, do you have any other link to the video? On YT perhaps? I'm sorry to bother you, but I really want to see that scene :flushed:

@jolin_chan

Hello long time no see I hope you're enjoying this drama as much as I am. Heres the vid on utube dear @ 1:20 enjoy <3

@peanutbutterjellytime

Im glad you liked the vid hehe.:) I actually cringed when I read it in the book I couldnt even imagine saying it in real life haha. Poor Mark LOL.

• Like 2

@icesiren @gilerkd16 OH MY Freaking goodness gracious you got the clip for the last few episodes, anyone knows what is the total number of episodes? 58? You got me happy again after watching the depressing Ep 45.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I don't want to go to it, cos I will get withdrawal symptoms when this drama ends.....lol

EDIT- I am repeating that clip like there is no tomorrow hahaha

• Like 6

1 hour ago, icesiren said:

Holy smokes, did anyone see this?? 

I'm alternately so excited to see (part) of SJ's punishment by bada** BQ, and heartbroken to see YH's sacrifice. The reunion looks so beautiful as well, im loving the setting and overall look. My wish is that it doesn't just end with them sitting there, bc I want a bit more, maybe with Little Dough. Im greedy.. Hehe. 

[Edit: @gilerkd16, whoops just noticed you beat me to it! I was trying to figure out how to embed a YouTube link into my post. Took me forever and a day cuz i was doing it wrong. But anyway... Still excited to see how it all ends!]

YES PLEASE!!!! To above

On 2/19/2017 at 6:11 AM, kimlary1234 said:

Can anyone please tell me whether Siming asked FJ to follow his plan to trample over his heart once DH fell in love with her?

Thank you!

@gingertj831 if it's based on the novel, it would be a happy ending. Even though FJ was still unconscious, Bai Gun Gun made it clear that FJ's countenance was getting better.

Sorry, I gave everyone a wrong information here, I just realized that this drama mixed two books together. Yes, it is a happy ending between FengJiu and Donghua, they even had a son, Bai Gun Gun.

It seems the drama will follow the other book about their two, FJ is going to marry another guy, and the story goes on... I don't want to tell more now...:-)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Lol, do you mean Li Jing? 

Bai Qian never thought Ye Hua as Mo yuan or thought both of them are the same person. But yeah Bai Qian had a misunderstanding that Ye Hua love her as a replacement of Susu, because SuJin said she looked like Susu. 

@12blbl :tongue: just a joke.  I just feel funny that one person plays about two to three different roles.  Like YM plays SS, BQ and Si JIn. Then MC plays YH and MY. ..the author keeps using the same face but applied it to a different character.  I don't think that really makes sense. 

• Like 1