[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

24 minutes ago, universev said:

Anyone saw this video ? :D haha

Hahaaa. Yuuppp. The video where Zhe yan and 4th bro sightseeing together. I notice the way 4th brother is staring at zhe yan for a pretty long time...(alan yu is so gorgeous I dont mind it lol). The drama actually implied they are a couple

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

They're both probably too greedy and trying to go for the one with better standing. Even that Sea Emperor is encouraging it. I suppose he thinks he would benefit off of it if he's related to the future Emperor by marriage.

Poor Shi Xiong though... I wonder if he's going to get them back for the snub. Surely all that they said was slander and could be held accountable for! Grrr I'm angry on behalf of him and his rep!

I figured lol though the green princess still liked him before learning his true identity, but yea his status as Crown Prince isn't helping things at all. I thought I saw a eye roll somewhere in ep29 when princess was going off about being fortunate to service the Crown Prince, and YH is all like "not another one" :lol:  

Lol I feel so mad for Senior disciple too! Thank goodness Bai Qian and YH knows whats up. Oh well, he's better off without these two anyway. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Purestupidity said:

yes agreed, Yang Mi's portray of Bai Qian when telling off Shao Xin was on point with an air of 'I'm a high level deity and you are an ingrate who made a laughing stock of me' Meow!!! 

I liked Yehua's playfulness when he told Su Su that snakes don't need to sleep on bed or cover blankets in earlier episode, personally, I think it would have been a better flow if he used that same persona when he questioned Bai Qian that she said he was her heart/liver/sweet sauce. Anyway, still loved the whole episode!

Looking forward to more Bai Qian and Yehua tomorrow! Yehua will know deefinitely that Bai Qian is Su Su when he burns the handkerchief. :) 

Yeah i agree with you.

7 hours ago, lianyi said:

Yeah! Today's episodes were really satisfying! It is great to see our OTP interacting with each other again! In fact it is kind of like a great reunion too as some of the characters we have not seen for a long time got some screen time as well.

I am on the same page as you regarding YM's portrayal of BQ. I also felt that she wasn't feisty and arrogant enough. In fact her performance is kind of inconsistent again. She's pretty much on point when she is reprimanding Shao Xin but seems abit reserved when she is with YH. I am not sure if it is because Mark Chao's performance is pressuring her or this is the way BQ is supposed to be but I never had the impression that BQ is reserved when I read the novel. I thought she should give off a more Queenly kind of vibe.

Mark Chao is great as usual especially the part where he realised that BQ is SS. His eyes were welling up with tears but he is smiling. It is like he is both overwhelmed and relieved at the same time. I thought it was pretty amazing. I agree with you on the smirking though. It is too subtle.

I thought in the novel Bai Qian's quite embarassed and flabbergasted with Ye Hua's boldness at their earlier meeting. But yeah i also think she could be more fiesty. But i also think Ye Hua was a little bit invading her personal space in that scene.LOL

8 hours ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Latest episodes one of the BEST episodes yet!!!. Their encounter in the peach blossoms was SUCH A  DAMN TEASE them butterflies in my stomach can't stop..won't stop. 

And I just can't get over how YH's eyes lit up like a freakin kid on Christmas morning the whole time he laid his eyes on BQ. It's so cute how he can't stop smiling to himself. Me too YH, me too. 

Not doing much on Valentine's this year but THIS is all the fix I need :D  as for everyone else, wishing y'all a lovely valentine's day ❤

Yeah their encounter in peach blossom is awesome and the soundtrack complement to it, my fave scene.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Bai Qian begrudingly promised Ah Li that she will make the princess back off from his dad,and basically confronts the princess' intentions. But the princess claims that she only wants their "help" in getting out of a possible engagement to the second prince of the Western Sea Kingdom  (who is Bai Qian's Kunlun Xu's Senior disciple) who she claims to be irresponsible, a womanizer, etc (basically lies/excuses her brother the Sea Emperor told her to say)  and that is to become Ye Hua's maid. 

@peanutbutterjellytime Thank you for that excellent summary.

@hot_hot1975 I would just like to add that this scene has to be taken in context with earlier scene between BQ and Ah Li. Bearing in mind that at this point in time, BQ had just met YH that day and she has no feelings for YH whatsoever. It was Ah Li who said that if that princess marries his Father, they will give birth to more children, then he would lose his Father on top of already lost his Mother. BQ felt sorry for him, so she decided to help Ah Li get rid of that woman. Ah Li pushed BQ forward and said, now is your turn to enter the scene, like it was a play. This part was quite hilarious actually. When BQ appeared, The princess asked who she was, so BQ said, this boy calls me Mother. The princess immediately thought BQ was Su Jin, the only known 'Wife' of YH at that point in time, and kneeled down to greet her. The rest is as peanut butter summaried above. 

i totally enjoyed yesterday's 2 episodes, giggling and squealing with delight as I was watching. Such a welcome change from the sadness before. Now that the sad part is over, let's enjoy the courtship between YH and BQ from now on. 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Maria Brimstone said:

Woah at the start of Ep 30, Zhe Yan asked Bai Qian to tell the Fourth Brother to come back after he made him angry lol. Did something happen between them that I missed? Lover's squabble~~?

Also, does anyone know what those men behind Shao Xin were saying about Bai Qian during the feast?

Woah, did I also just see a trailer where Princess MiaoQing entered the heavenly palace as a maid?? Girl...back off already. She's even chatting with SuJin!!! We don't need more of them!

The convo going on with the guys behind Shao Xin is about Bai Qian. They are saying its regretful that she's not at the party (they have obviously never seen her so they don't know that she's sitting right there). They think the reason that she's not there at the party is because she must feel uncomfortable about seeing both her fiancés (second prince and Ye Hua ) at the same place . And she replied something along the lines of like she's not uncomfortable at all. 

• Like 10

I love Ye Hua and Bai Qian first encounter when he catches her falling. That scene was so beautiful.

And when he finally meet her and almost touches her. When he turn around and wipe his tears before leaving with Ah Li as well as when he realize she is Su Su just gut my heart. Mark does such an amazing job portraying that scene. God this man is making me crush on him hard :heart:

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Dominique Lola said:

Wait a minute, can Mo Yuan even be brought back to life? His soul is scattered and what small remains was in the lotus which is Ye Hua now. So it's not actually possible to revive Mo Yuan since his soul isn't whole right? Is there some other immortal way they're looking for?

Spoiler

Mo Yuan isn't Ye Hua. Ye Hua is another soul living inside the golden lotus.

Mo Yuan will be revived 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Hide contents

Mo Yuan isn't Ye Hua. Ye Hua is another soul living inside the golden lotus.

Mo Yuan will be revived 

Spoiler

Yes, Mo Yuan and Ye Hua are twins, not the same person like Su Su and Bai Qian.

When his soul was scatter, Ye Hua in his spirit form (spirit via lotus) had help Mo Yuan gather his soul bits by bits until he got born.

The author did trick reader into thinking they are the same given their appearance but they're not, they're twin with Mo Yuan being the older brother.

• Like 3

@meifang89, thanks for posting the preview. Watching it, i couldn't help but go meh at the sight of SJ and XN - aka two nasty ladies.  Can we get rid of at least one of them already please? Im open to either but start with XN since she is messing with BQ directly. In the book, I think BQ punishes her by removing her ability to shapeshift her face into BQ, and to live with her own face - what sort of punishment can we expect here? The level of annoying is pretty high, so is it wrong of me to want some blood and pain? Heh. 

And why does it seem like there are so many female antagonists? XN, SJ, the princess in green, that useless Sea princess/maid. Give the girl a break so she can get back to YH! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lyna said:
  Hide contents

Yes, Mo Yuan and Ye Hua are twins, not the same person like Su Su and Bai Qian.

When his soul was scatter, Ye Hua in his spirit form (spirit via lotus) had help Mo Yuan gather his soul bits by bits until he got born.

The author did trick reader into thinking they are the same given their appearance but they're not, they're twin with Mo Yuan being the older brother.

what is going to happen when mo yuan is back and ye hua too? who is she gonna end up with?