[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

• 2 weeks later...

@sharonfu18 yes, I think he did but he never expressed it clearly because he was also her teacher and never dared to cross the line but by the time he really realized... he was too late and she already married his twin. So I think he was able to let go of romantic love as they are still family and teacher/student etc.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 11:54 PM, stella77 said:

@sharonfu18 yes, I think he did but he never expressed it clearly because he was also her teacher and never dared to cross the line but by the time he really realized... he was too late and she already married his twin. So I think he was able to let go of romantic love as they are still family and teacher/student etc.

Thank you @stella77

yes I had the feeling Mo Yuan loved Si Yin too. 

On 5/3/2019 at 5:41 AM, troptina said:

Hi, I just finished the drama and bought the book. Would you kindly send me Ye Hua's epilogue and the english translation of the Pillow Book?  Thanks!

hi can you pls tell me the name of the book. I tried searching on Amazon but couldnt find the English version. Thank you. 

I am 2 years too late. Came across this drama a week ago. I am watching it the second time. 

Question:

When Si-Yin was in Kun Lun Mountains, did YL's spirit knew Si Yin was a girl disguised as a male? 

3 hours ago, sharonfu18 said:

I am 2 years too late. Came across this drama a week ago. I am watching it the second time. 

Question:

When Si-Yin was in Kun Lun Mountains, did YL's spirit knew Si Yin was a girl disguised as a male? 

No, on Kun Lun Shan, only MY knew BQ’s actual identity. YH was only a lotus flower at that time, so he only had vague memories of Si Yin.

enjoy watching!

14 minutes ago, omiki said:

No, on Kun Lun Shan, only MY knew BQ’s actual identity. YH was only a lotus flower at that time, so he only had vague memories of Si Yin.

enjoy watching!

that's what I thought too. But the scene after MY died, they were in the cave, when Si-Yin took his body, she was sitting there crying, Ye Hua's spirit hugged her? His (YH's spirit before he was born) interactions towards her were always quite loving . Thats why I was confused. 

Thanks. 

This might be alitte controversial. Who agrees with what Ye Hua's mother said while they were in the cave trying to retrieve Ye Hua's body? She said, he died twice for BQ and he sacrificed so much for her and she has done nothing in return for him(something along those lines). I somehow agree with her to certain extent. Does anyone agree with her?

@sharonfu18 I don’t agree with YH’s mother lol. I understand that she said it out of grief and anger since she thinks she lost her son. However, she doesn’t have the right to judge because she (in her own way played a terrible part and didn’t do much to help) in driving BQ out of heaven the first time around. Also, what YH CHOSES to do for BQ out of his love for her has nothing to do with how much BQ loves YH. BQ did give birth to their son and lost her eyes for YH too. True, she made a choice to forget him and Ali to cope with pain of betrayal but in the end, we all know she still loves YH even if she’s slow to realize it. The three years of thinking YH was gone is equally terrible as when YH thought BQ was gone. Sacrifice doesn’t have to be a measure of love. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, stella77 said:

@sharonfu18 I don’t agree with YH’s mother lol. I understand that she said it out of grief and anger since she thinks she lost her son. However, she doesn’t have the right to judge because she (in her own way played a terrible part and didn’t do much to help) in driving BQ out of heaven the first time around. Also, what YH CHOSES to do for BQ out of his love for her has nothing to do with how much BQ loves YH. BQ did give birth to their son and lost her eyes for YH too. True, she made a choice to forget him and Ali to cope with pain of betrayal but in the end, we all know she still loves YH even if she’s slow to realize it. The three years of thinking YH was gone is equally terrible as when YH thought BQ was gone. Sacrifice doesn’t have to be a measure of love. 

thank you. I agree. 

• Like 1

He he since we are back with my favourite man LOL .... did BQ's /Su Su's pregnancy stretch even longer in the heavens ( due to the 1 day in heaven - 1 year on mortal world  ration that we heard  )   or did 9 months of loneliness feel like eternity to her .  I read the book, but i don't remember getting the answer or maybe i missed it)    

17 hours ago, dillycat said:

Drop me your email I might be able to get from ibook

Hi dillycat,  would you mind sending me a copy of the epilogue too?  I've been searching all over for it without any luck.  How do I send you a direct message with my email?  I very much appreciate it.