[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

300px-Eternal_Love.jpg

cr dramawiki

Details:

Title: 三生三世,十里桃花 / Sān shēng sānshì shílǐ táohuā
English title: Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
Genre: Ancient, Fiction, Melodrama

Episodes: 58
Directors: Lin Yu Fen (The Journey of Flower, WuXin: The Monster Killer, Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑, Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里Yu Cui Hua (Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城, Love The Whole World 为了你,我愿意热爱整个世界)

Filming Period: January 2016
Broadcast Date: January 30, 2017 - March 1, 2017

Broadcast Days: Sundays - Fridays (2 episodes) Saturdays (1 episode)

Related Drama: Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Replacing: Love & Life & Lie 遇見愛情的利先生

Cast:

Yang Mi as SuSu/Bai Qian

Mark Zhao as Ye Hua

Ken Chang as Zhe Yan

Alan Yu as Bai Zhen

Zhang Binbin as Li Jing

Dilireba as Feng Jiu

Zhang Yihan as A Li/ Tuan Zi

Synopsis:

Three hundred years ago, the her that stood on the Zhu Xian Terrace, turned around and jumped off without regret. Caused the him that stood by the bronze mirror to witness with his own eyes her death. Three hundred years later, in the East Sea Dragon Palace, her and him meet unexpectedly. Another lifetime another world, once again facing this person that had betrayed her, she is indifferent as wind, but does not know why he uses his cold hands to stroke her eyes again and again. Three lives three worlds, her and him, are they fated to bear an entangling loveline?

Preview:

OSTs:

Zhang Bi Chen - Liang Liang

Jason Zhang

Additional Links:

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 English Novel Summary Translation

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Raw Episodes

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Ebook

Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书 Official Drama Thread

Once Upon A Time 三生三世,十里桃花 Official Movie Thread

The Journey of Flower Official Drama Thread

WuXin: The Monster Killer Official Drama Thread

Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 Official Drama Thread

Love The Whole World 为了你,我愿意热爱整个世界 Official Drama Thread

Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城 Official Drama Thread

Never Gone: So You Are Still Here 原来你还在这里 Official Drama Thread

http://a4.att.hudong.com/13/29/20300542460109143468291341053_s.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/RnkTnYJ.jpg?1

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

Im really excited for this drama! I never read the novel but I have a vague idea what its about. I really love the casting so far too. Quite frankly, I seem to be more attracted to the drama more than the movie adaptation so far... but I hope there will be more news!

• Like 4

I'm really excited to watch this drama theres only 2 people I know in this drama Yang Mi and Alan Yu . So it will be awesome to see the acting of the other cast. Everyone looks so pretty in these pix. The story sounds really interesting too hopefully all goes well. :rolleyes:

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

I read the brief eng translation of the novel and i can't seem to accept yang mi or mark zhao playing the two main leads at all. i'm actually quite excited for the film tho bc of yangyang and liu li fei. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Nou Her said:

I read the brief eng translation of the novel and i can't seem to accept yang mi or mark zhao playing the two main leads at all. i'm actually quite excited for the film tho bc of yangyang and liu li fei. 

Wonder if the drama or movie will be released first...yeah, honestly I am looking forward to the movie version too haha

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...