[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2016 at 6:41 PM, missmeiz said:

i really hope someone will sub this series... especially captain  and white part...:wub:

The official youtube channel (GMMTV) is subbing it. They're behind by a month though since when they first decided to sub their first Sunday series, it was already a month after that. I posted a schedule a few pages back. They're releasing one episode per week (just like the TV schedule) and it's uploaded to youtube every Tuesday.

On 8/7/2016 at 8:13 PM, angelangie said:

i heard that 'Gentle Vet' is ending with only 4 episodes.....

Yes the trailer for Lovely Geologist is up (the first post in this page), it'll start this Sunday.

I've mentioned earlier that since White & Captain said their parts will be aired in December & January respectively, it's to my belief that all the other parts besides Handsome Cowboy will only have 4 episodes. You can see the schedule in the first post.

On 8/7/2016 at 4:41 PM, missmeiz said:

i really hope someone will sub this series... especially captain  and white part...:wub:

Pls check the Intro page of this thread and you can find other in GMM yt Channel

@whitedove thanks for updating us with the series...and i changed the Gentle vet timing in intro...

PS- i got logged out and couldn't remember the pass which cause me delay :'(

3 hours ago, missmeiz said:

i'm still new to this series... after the handsome cowboy, what is the next episode? Gentle Vet or Lovely Geologist? can you help me ?

I think after handsome cowboy it will be Gentle vet .. then Lovely geologist.. Absolute economist was suppose to happen after gentle vet as he is the 3rd prince but @whitedove has mention few page back that

so Lovely geologist has started from 14 สิงหาคมนี้  (14 august )

And PS- Pls dont qoute pic its against Soompi rules :)

13 hours ago, missmeiz said:

i'm still new to this series... after the handsome cowboy, what is the next episode? Gentle Vet or Lovely Geologist? can you help me @KimAigels?

You can also check out the first post for the list of the series in order and their tentative air date.

Love Kacha's singing especially his duets with Tao. Bringing this back, Kacha was with White & Captain at a U-Prince event back in April. Here's a subbed clip:

You can find more subbed clips of this event at this channel.

Guest ororomunroe

Gentle Vet ep 1 was too cute. Love both the leads. 

Can someone help with this: is Pete a girl or a guy? Because they use P' but then Thesis says tomboy lesbian. Which is it?? 

19 minutes ago, ororomunroe said:

Gentle Vet ep 1 was too cute. Love both the leads. 

Can someone help with this: is Pete a girl or a guy? Because they use P' but then Thesis says tomboy lesbian. Which is it?? 

Pete is  a girl

Archived