[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

This Tuesday, the Finding U-Prince Project episode (dubbed Episode 0) will be uploaded to GMMTV youtube channel. If everything goes as planned, we should be getting the subbed Handsome Cowboy ep1 on 21 June. :)

Handsome Cowboy cast in episode 3 tonight:

1j7hMbw.jpg

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Finding U-Prince Project episode with English subs is up on gmmtv youtube!

I can understand why they chose Lee Thanat as the last prince and Mild's lead actor.

A few other princes were also present at the final round round event. They talked a bit about their own segments, and what interests me is Kang Vorakorn-Punpun Sutatta's segment. Seems like it will have a more interesting storyline than Push & Esther.

Trailer for Handsome Cowboy episode 5:

Looks like each part will not have the same number of episodes. Love Songs Love Series is also the same. In Love Songs Love Series, so far only part 1 (Summer) has 6 episodes while the rest only has 4 episodes so far. It might be the same with U-Prince.

On 6/13/2016 at 5:29 AM, whitedove said:

Trailer for Handsome Cowboy episode 5:

Looks like each part will not have the same number of episodes. Love Songs Love Series is also the same. In Love Songs Love Series, so far only part 1 (Summer) has 6 episodes while the rest only has 4 episodes so far. It might be the same with U-Prince.

U Prince Handsome Cowboy will have at least 8 episodes ♥♥♥

3 hours ago, djmc7 said:

U Prince Handsome Cowboy will have at least 8 episodes ♥♥♥

Ugh please no. I hope it's 6 episodes at most, or else that would make this series too long, impossible for Playful Comm-Arts and Extroverted Humanist to air in December and January respectively as scheduled.

5 hours ago, whitedove said:

Ugh please no. I hope it's 6 episodes at most, or else that would make this series too long, impossible for Playful Comm-Arts and Extroverted Humanist to air in December and January respectively as scheduled.

yeah! and i can't wait for both of them!!!

14 hours ago, whitedove said:

Kaewoic (I believe she's one of the directors of this series. PS. I'm new to this series so my knowledge about it are very limited) already confirmed in her instagram account that Handsome Cowboy will have 8 episodes. :)

IMG]IMG]

10 hours ago, djmc7 said:

Kaewoic (I believe she's one of the directors of this series. PS. I'm new to this series so my knowledge about it are very limited) already confirmed in her instagram account that Handsome Cowboy will have 8 episodes. :)

Ugh what a bummer. Though understandable since Push-Esther is like the main power couple but this is just disappointing. Handsome Cowboy is too typical of a story to keep me interested for that long.

Thanks for the info anyway.

No wonder Captain hasn't even started filming yet even though he was supposed to do so this month. 

@KimAigels If the other parts are also 8 episodes each, then we can say bye bye to seeing White & Captain's parts by December and January. That would be too long! :(

So the Foxy Pilot segment with Mek Jirakit & Baitoei Zuvapit has FINALLY started filming.

yKHtjjf.jpg

So far, these parts have finished or currently filming:

Handsome Cowboy (currently airing) / Gentle Vet / Absolute Economist / Lovely Geologist / Badass Baker / Foxy Pilot (currently filming)

They would probably start filming Extroverted Humanist in July, Playful Comm-Arts in August. But here's a thought guys. Since Kiran & Kiryu are twins, wouldn't it be neat if they run these 2 parts concurrently, like combine them, just like what Kiss The Series did with the two sisters? I think that would be awesome and they should totally consider that! ;)

@kissmeStarlightHere's a revised airtime (by assuming that only Handsome Cowboy will have 8 episodes while the rest have 4 episodes each and keeping in mind that Playful Comm-Arts & Extroverted Humanist will still air in December & January respectively)

Part 1: Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther) - starts 22 May

Part 2: Gentle Vet (Kang & Punpun) - starts 17 July

Part 3: Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus) - starts 14 August

Part 4: Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen) - starts 11 September

Part 5: Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet) - starts 9 October

Part 6: Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - starts 6 November

Part 7: Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - starts 4 December

Part 8: Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - starts 1 January 2017

Part 9: Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - starts 29 January 2017

Part 10: Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - starts 26 February 2017

Part 11: Badly Politics (Lee & Mild) - starts 26 March 2017

Part 12: Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - starts 23 April 2017

Note: This schedule is with the assumption that there's no break for Christmas Day and New Year, so broadcast will resume as usual.

@whitedove Thanks i'll update it one the home page .. and Thank you for keeping with the update :D for that lots off kisses and hugss to you.

Did GMM uploaded the ep on its youtube channel yet?? i am dying to see the series after seeing

Spoiler

DJ push eating grape from esther mouth in the series .. Eeeee :flushed:

PS: @djmc7 Pls dont quote Video picture.. its against the rule of soompi .Thank you :)

@kissmeStarlight They should be uploading ep1 of Handsome Cowboy on 21 June. They're going by each pre-series and series TV air date so that it'll be exactly a month after it airs on TV. If you check up above, the Behind The Scenes episode which aired a week before Handsome Cowboy has been uploaded with Eng subs last Tuesday, and the Finding U-Prince episode which aired a week before BTS was uploaded last week with Eng subs.

Finding U-Prince Project TV air date: 8 May / Youtube upload: 7 June

U-Prince Series Behind the Scenes TV air date: 15 May / Youtube upload: 14 June

Handsome Cowboy ep1 TV air date: 22 May / Youtube upload: 21 June

Archived