[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in the new MGTV interview, WhiteCaptain confirmed that White's segment will air in December while Captain's will air in January right after New Year. Looks like our timeline maybe correct after all. And also, Captain will start filming his part real soon (end of May) and White right after that (in July) although White's part will air first.

Edit:

U-Prince Series Behind The Scenes Special will air this Sunday (May 15th) at 8pm Thai time.

On 5/13/2016 at 1:32 PM, KimAigels said:

counting days to June for captain updates!:P

@whitedove August part will air when? March?

Yeah August's part should start in March, and filming will probably be in September. He's still filming Tawan Yor Saeng 2016 now, where his role seems to be

the younger version of the female lead's father, a rich guy who got a beautiful girl pregnant but didn't know that he has a daughter until the girl comes to find him. I might be wrong about who he plays though, have to re-check.

They're currently filming for Badass Baker now, with Victor Zheng:

7y3h6SD.jpg

The first episode has been telecast... but nowhere to be found. Aren't thai dramas popular? I hope viki takes notice of this series. Even the official GMM youtube channel hasnt uploaded the episode yet.

Thanks for this! Really helpful especially for a new fan like me ♥

Anyway, do you know when will GMM release the subbed one of U-PRINCE (Handsome Cowboy) on Youtube?

54 minutes ago, djmc7 said:

Anyway, do you know when will GMM release the subbed one of U-PRINCE (Handsome Cowboy) on Youtube?

They don't normally have a schedule. You could be waiting for subs from a week to four weeks.

17 hours ago, djmc7 said:

If we take Kiss The Series as an example, it'll probably be after a month. In U-Prince's case, it's probably after each part has ended.

5 hours ago, whitedove said:

If we take Kiss The Series as an example, it'll probably be after a month. In U-Prince's case, it's probably after each part has ended.

~ ohohoho(gigling maniacally) im gonna wait until they start subbing before going crazy:glasses:

Ok i did say im gonna wait until all the ep subbed right..welll:sweatingbullets:i watch before(huh hihihi)i watch ep 1 and 2 today,coz im really impatient,ended up gigling like crazy while my bos wondering wether he should admit me to the mental hospital(he told me himself:sweatingbullets:)

And thats while watching without fully understand what they are saying(:P)

All in all,way to go me(its a sarcasm btw);)

14 hours ago, airyn said:

Ok i did say im gonna wait until all the ep subbed right..welll:sweatingbullets:i watch before(huh hihihi)i watch ep 1 and 2 today,coz im really impatient,ended up gigling like crazy while my bos wondering wether he should admit me to the mental hospital(he told me himself:sweatingbullets:)

And thats while watching without fully understand what they are saying(:P)

All in all,way to go me(its a sarcasm btw);)

homaigad! now i really tot of watching w/o subs!

P' push~:wub:

Archived