[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

According to GMM twitter, the series will start airing on May 22nd at 8pm Thai time. Handsome Cowboy with Push & Esther will start first.

To WhiteCaptain fans, they haven't started filming their parts yet but we should be seeing Captain as well as Mek and Kun in Handsome Cowboy as they will be a part of Push's gang.

On 4/9/2016 at 4:42 PM, Kim AiGELs said:
On 4/9/2016 at 4:36 PM, Kim AiGELs said:

can somebody spam pictures from today Uprince day.wanna see WWCT:wub:

More U-Prince day spam!

WzUSAVo.jpg cr.Chollawathome

kff60WZ.jpg cr.nnice

Spoiler

3N9Fhlm.jpg

GVr7ybp.jpg

j6hEL1n.jpg

RLyxQgu.jpg

YMtdloG.jpg

WR7x917.jpg

And here's one with Kacha:

svwZgaJ.jpg

cr.on pics

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I know I'm a little late to the bandwagon but I found some vids from the uprince day by jamsai event with subs that I think you'll enjoy :blush:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*** EDIT: Hey guys! I found a translation of the entire event on one of White's Facebook fan pages! I really loved this event, it was so fun (WWCT where on fire, lol) :love:. So I thought I'd share it with you guys, the vid and fb link with translation is below, please make sure to thank P'Darlyn!

ENG TRANS: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774190689384459&id=100003806041099

I so sorry that i got stuck with my finals.... Law studies can really be stressfull i tell you... so i am so sorry that i wasnt able to post any info about U prince but Looks like they again did a individual photo shoot as finding the last prince in their Fb page and Insta.

On 4/22/2016 at 3:24 AM, ezra25 said:

@ezra25Thank you! Yes naughty Captain, teasing Kacha about the TaoKacha ship instead. :lol:

On 4/24/2016 at 8:36 PM, kissmeStarlight said:

I so sorry that i got stuck with my finals.... Law studies can really be stressfull i tell you... so i am so sorry that i wasnt able to post any info about U prince but Looks like they again did a individual photo shoot as finding the last prince in their Fb page and Insta.

Yeah they've found the last prince who will be paired with Mild. It's Lee Thanat.

Anyway, based on the latest info and filming schedule, the sequence of parts to be aired will probably be as follows:

1) Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther)

2) Gentle Vet (Kang & PunPun)

3) Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus)

4) Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen)

5) Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet)

6) Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei)

7) Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon)

8) Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine)

9) Crazy Artist (Kunchanuj & Note)

10) Single Lawyer (August & Apple)

11) Badly Politics (Lee & Mild)

12) Ambitious Boss (March & Mook)

How many episodes do you guys think each part will have? 4?

From what we know so far, besides his own part and White's, Captain will also be in the first part with Push. Captain will probably in Mek & Kun's parts as well. If they follow this pattern of including groups of friends, then the other actors might also be in 4-5 parts including their own. (edit: Kacha is confirmed to be in Kang's part, Gentle Vet)

It's happening!

http://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/724435886952210432/photo/1

https://t.co/UZf7YIM0VV

On 4/22/2016 at 3:24 AM, ezra25 said:

Hey guys! I know I'm a little late to the bandwagon but I found some vids from the uprince day by jamsai event with subs that I think you'll enjoy :blush:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*** EDIT: Hey guys! I found a translation of the entire event on one of White's Facebook fan pages! I really loved this event, it was so fun (WWCT where on fire, lol) :love:. So I thought I'd share it with you guys, the vid and fb link with translation is below, please make sure to thank P'Darlyn!

ENG TRANS: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774190689384459&id=100003806041099

Awwwww! Khab kun mak na kha~

Archived