[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, clon_105 said:

yes! I'm a little mad with GMM Youtube Channel.. they are not uploading the Absolutly economist Story yet... D: 

9 hours ago, An55mv returns said:

Why???????????????' Why do not load the more?:dissapointed_relieved:

I've tried looking and asking at all their social media but still no response. It's getting frustrating. :( What's even more frustrating is that they upload new subbed episodes of Sotus and Lovey-Dovey but not U-Prince, even though U-Prince has more views than the other 2 dramas.

3 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Finally! I think that they upload new episodes when "lovey Dovey" series is ended... but don't :D

Lovey Dovey is ended? Yay! That series is too long.

i start watching U Prince again after GMM uploads "Teddy".  I found first part U Prince (Cowboy?) was boring

1 hour ago, Ym3n said:

Lovey Dovey is ended? Yay! That series is too long.

i start watching U Prince again after GMM uploads "Teddy".  I found first part U Prince (Cowboy?) was boring

The subbed version for Lovey Dovey is not over yet (still one more episode to go), but the series is finished on TV.

Handsome Cowboy has the best production actually, not to mention it has the best and most popular actors (Push & Esther) out of all the other actors in other parts, but Push's character is universally disliked lol. 

On 28 December 2016 at 1:44 PM, whitedove said:

The subbed version for Lovey Dovey is not over yet (still one more episode to go), but the series is finished on TV.

Handsome Cowboy has the best production actually, not to mention it has the best and most popular actors (Push & Esther) out of all the other actors in other parts, but Push's character is universally disliked lol. 

Push has a unique habit which He loves touching his lovely partner (actress) head. In For You series (english translation, is it new series?) he also touched Esther's head. Exactly same acting in U Prince Handsome Cowboy and other his series.

Dunno why I found this A bit annoying lovely scene. 

Never saw other Thai actors doing this.

sorry for Push Fans

5 hours ago, clon_105 said:

new storiy is about White and

sananthachat !!! 

Oh it's actually both Kiran AND Kiryu! You can see in the teaser both Kiran and Kiryu's names appear together (left Kiran, right Kiryu) and they also tag Captain AND Jannine (you can check the original post at uprinceseriesofficial). If this is only Kiran's part then they wouldn't put Kiryu's name.

This means they're combining Playful Comm-Arts & Extroverted Humanist. Seems like they're treating this like the sisters in Kiss The Series! So there will be 2 months and 8 episodes of WhiteCaptain together haha. Brilliant move by GMM! :)

KiranKiryu part will start on 15 January. We'll know more details when the official trailer drops tomorrow.

Archived