[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

On 8/19/2016 at 7:31 PM, ororomunroe said:

Gentle Vet ep 1 was too cute. Love both the leads. 

Can someone help with this: is Pete a girl or a guy? Because they use P' but then Thesis says tomboy lesbian. Which is it?? 

On 8/19/2016 at 7:57 PM, le3jong said:

Pete is  a girl

But also, the word 'p can mean both older brother or older sister. In Thai, except for mom & dad or grandma & grandpa, the other pronouns are gender neutral. The word 'nong' can mean both younger sister or younger brother, him/her is the same word in Thai, and the same word is used to mean boyfriend and girlfriend. That's why translators for boys love movies & dramas find it a bit hard to translate the word into English so the most logical to do is to put 'lover/sweetheart/the one you're dating' as a replacement for boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/15/2016 at 11:28 PM, kissmeStarlight said:

Can't seem to tag you, so I'll just quote you instead. The next part to air after Lovely Geologist is Badass Baker with Victor Zheng & Piglet Charada. It'll start on 11 Sept.

Absolute Economist had to film some last minute scenes the other day so I have a feeling this could happen.

Anyway, teaser for Lovely Geologist episode 4 (finale):

Gentle Vet episode 3 is out with English subs!

And here's the trailer for Badass Baker with Victor Zheng & Piglet Charada, with special appearances by Kacha and Fon Sananthachat.

Badass Baker looks cute, funny and sexy. Another segment to look forward to.

^ Thanks! I totally forgot to post the final episode.

Anyway, here's the official poster for Badass Baker starting this Sept 11:

N6mnb7gh.jpg

Cast:

Victor Zheng as Dash

Piglet Charada as Rene

Btw, does Victor need to not wear anything underneath that apron hehe...

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:02 PM, whitedove said:

Captain mentioned that his part will air in January. Still so far away!

Which means that it's probably correct that each part will have 4 episodes each, that makes it 48 episodes/weeks altogether, and the order of the parts is probably correct too.

Speaking of WhiteCaptain, even GMM ships them:

Mek was like, 'am I an extra, what am I doing here' lol.

Not to mention the MCs mentioned WhiteCaptain even while they were walking down with their partners, the MCs talked about WhiteCaptain acting together during Captain & Jannine's interview on stage, Fon mentioned them during the whole cast interview, and taking interviews from entertainment news channels together...Makes me wonder why GMM is keeping this ship sailing :)

Anyway, a few cast members weren't there yesterday. Esther and March weren't present, Mook too I think. No wonder Captain and White were made to sit in the front row. Hmm though I think Captain would still be made to sit in front even if those three were around.

I think the reason why GMM still keep this ship sailing is because as we all know they are one of the most popular couple amongst young couples out there, and their LS series only ended like last year, so that was only one year before they started to play in this series, actually they already got casted last year haha So yeah, they know that CTWW's fans are still not over with this couple, so they would like to keep this couple hype up for fans. That's what I think. And I think, Captain and White are not just fan-servicing for fans, I think they are actually really close to each other in real life as well, so I guess, it's like they just want to talk with each other but you know, it's because there are a lot of people around the worlds are still shipping them and still not over them together, so whenever, they interact with one another, people just still.. you know hahah But don't worry lol it's not just you guys, I am too lol haha LS casts are quite close to each other, and White usually likes to interact to people so White can be close to anyone, while with Captain, in LS, he seemed to be closer to White than others, I think he's close to Ngern and Sing too, but not as much as he is with White.

^^ Talking about popular...

I also wonder how do they make that one series well-known and become popular to even outside of Thailand to overseas.. And why are those series so popular in their country and overseas? For example, like Hormones The Series and Love Sick The Series, now it's Make It Right The Series, these are all very popular in and outside of Thailand, but others like Part-Time The Series, Ugly Duckling, Wifi Society, My Lil Boy, etc. are not as popular as those three series that I mentioned. Is it because in Love Sick, Hormones, and Make It Right, they have new actors, but all the other series that I mentioned also have new actors and are all good-looking, and also young as well, so why and how? I'm just wondering, no heart-feelings...

13 hours ago, darkangel123 said:

^^ Talking about popular...

I also wonder how do they make that one series well-known and become popular to even outside of Thailand to overseas.. And why are those series so popular in their country and overseas? For example, like Hormones The Series and Love Sick The Series, now it's Make It Right The Series, these are all very popular in and outside of Thailand, but others like Part-Time The Series, Ugly Duckling, Wifi Society, My Lil Boy, etc. are not as popular as those three series that I mentioned. Is it because in Love Sick, Hormones, and Make It Right, they have new actors, but all the other series that I mentioned also have new actors and are all good-looking, and also young as well, so why and how? I'm just wondering, no heart-feelings...

This is because certain people only watch certain dramas. The much more popular Thai drama's overseas that you mentioned are all BL where else the other's aren't. The same thing happens with Thai films, those that are of a horror genre are so much more popular among those out side of Thailand. It's all to do with preferences.

Yeah I somewhat agree with @le3jong. Even with Hormones, although many of thr couples are straight, the most popular is definitely KoiDao. PhuThee is popular too in season 1 though the ship sinks afterwards. But KoiDao is still so popular until now, and the actresses BelleFon are keeping the ship alive by having fanmeet in China and this month, in Indonesia.

On September 15, 2016 at 0:59 AM, whitedove said:

Yeah I somewhat agree with @le3jong. Even with Hormones, although many of thr couples are straight, the most popular is definitely KoiDao. PhuThee is popular too in season 1 though the ship sinks afterwards. But KoiDao is still so popular until now, and the actresses BelleFon are keeping the ship alive by having fanmeet in China and this month, in Indonesia.

Then that means KoiDao is the girls version of PhunNoh then haha :) because PhunNoh is also still popular since season 1 up to now, and White-Captain also still keeps their ship alive and the society also keeps their ship alive by having them playing in the series together, though not as a couple, but still as twins haha

PS. I think I'm loving all couples lol haha I'm not cheating on White and Captain, but after I watch these full versions of each couples and I have to say all three couples that I've watched all have their own charms, even though I hate Push's character in this series, I must admit his couple is hot. Kang and Punpun's couple is very cute and sweet. Kacha and Chereen's couple is both sweet and sour. Can't wait to see other couples lol And for those (and I don't mean you guys in here, but I mean people on YouTube and stuff) that said most of these actors (not actresses, just on the actors' part) are not handsome and doesn't match the characters, only Push and Kacha are considerable. I think you guys are about to take your words back.

Archived