[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

On 11/9/2016 at 5:51 AM, salz said:

thank you for the list^^

feel so far away from Captain,White and August part because of this long hiatus :bawling:

but still im so happy to see WWCT appear in August and August appear in both their part :)

i have watch the first three and like Geologist the most..i hope White,Captain and August part would be good though i will still watch just for them lol

from what i see Captain appear with Mek the most except for Single Lawyer lol but wow he sure appear in many part which great for me since more reason to watch because Captain in it :P

kinda glad because of Uprince i end up knowing more actor/actresses faces that i never see before and learn their name :P

seem they already filming the last part

Sure. :)

Apparently Captain & White's parts are the bestselling books in the series, but that was after the cast announcement was made so maybe it's due to WWCT lol.

Yeah they've started filming the last part, but actually they haven't started filming Badly Politics (the second last part) yet since Mild (the female lead) has another schedule going with Channel 3.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, whitedove said:

Absolute Economist ep2 most probably will air on Nov 20th but not sure yet. I'll try to find this week's schedule.

Oh So Badass Baker has already finished airing? I only found one subbed episode so I thought it wasn't finish yet. Couldn't even find the unsubbed version. 

12 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

Oh So Badass Baker has already finished airing? I only found one subbed episode so I thought it wasn't finish yet. Couldn't even find the unsubbed version. 

Yeah Badass Baker has finished airing. The reason you only found one episode subbed is because GMMTV only uploads the subbed versions one month later, and even during this month of mourning, subbing for the later episodes had stopped as well. 

Anyway, it's confirmed that Absolute Economist (Teddy) will return with episode 2 on Nov 20th, and episode 2 of Badass Baker should be up at GMMTV youtube channel on Nov 22nd.

jQEvEUK.jpg

On 10/15/2016 at 3:55 AM, kissmeStarlight said:

since thailand is going through a tough time ... there will be no Uprince for one month guys...

Here's an update of Part 7-12 new start dates:

Part 6: Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - starts 11 December

Part 7: Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - starts 8 January 2017

Part 8: Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - starts 5 February 2017

Part 9: Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - starts 5 March 2017

Part 10: Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - starts 2 April 2017

Part 11: Badly Politics (Lee & Mild) - starts 30 April 2017

Part 12: Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - starts 7 May 2017

1 hour ago, whitedove said:

Here's an update of Part 7-12 new start dates:

Part 6: Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - starts 11 December

Part 7: Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - starts 8 January 2017

Part 8: Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - starts 5 February 2017

Part 9: Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - starts 5 March 2017

Part 10: Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - starts 2 April 2017

Part 11: Badly Politics (Lee & Mild) - starts 30 April 2017

Part 12: Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - starts 7 May 2017

I have update in the first post.. thanks for keep us updated with this series :D

On 11/15/2016 at 7:04 AM, kissmeStarlight said:

I have update in the first post.. thanks for keep us updated with this series :D

Not sure if they made a mistake or not since all the other GMM25 shows as well as Sotus and Lovey Dovey are coming back with new episodes, but it says here that U-Prince will re-broadcast Absolute Economist episode 1 this Sunday:

So we'll have to see after this Sunday, but the start dates for the upcoming parts might have to change again.

Badass Baker episode 3 with English subs is out!

Looks like the gap between raw episode and the subbed version has been shortened to 2 episodes now instead of 4, since they released Badass Baker ep3 already while re-broadcasting Absolute Economist ep1 last Sunday. So yay for us! :)

On 11/15/2016 at 7:04 AM, kissmeStarlight said:

New dates!

Part 6: Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - starts 18 December

Part 7: Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - starts 15 January 2017

Part 8: Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - starts 12 February 2017

Part 9: Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - starts 12 March 2017

Part 10: Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - starts 9 April 2017

Part 11: Badly Politics (Lee & Mild) - starts 7 May 2017

Part 12: Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - starts 4 June 2017

11 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Thank you for all the info! Y watch now The Teddy Story and I'm Waiting for the Eng Subs :: 

Glad that the gap between raw version and subbed version is only 2 episodes now. We're getting Teddy episode 1 with Eng subs next Tuesdsy already. :)

2 hours ago, LollipopWay said:

Just finished watching Badass Baker!! did anyone else craved for Cornetto the ice cream after watching u-prince? the product placement is working....^_^

Absolutely! I keep wanting ice cream every time an episode airs.

Archived