[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

After watching episode 6 of Handsome Cowboy, I really loathe the main male lead. I'm not a fan of cheating/infidelity stories. 

I can't wait for the next series to get subbed. It has to be better than this one... :mellow:

Some pics from Gentle Vet:

xjb9DsK.jpg

jWCD5xI.jpg

@ororomunroe Couldn't agree more. But Handsome Cowboy gets the most buzz and most promotion because of the leads being the most well-known stars. 

Though it seems like Gentle Vet is getting more positive response and trends higher and longer on social media compared to Handsome Cowboy (though part of it may have something to do with Esther's current unfavourable reputation).

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

what is the buzz about on esther? i thought she only went public with her relationship with Ken and also i remember that Push had some dark cloud too being that it was stated he was having some mega star attitude and was rude to some lower end cast / staff?

Supposedly, she broke Sean's heart. Sean seemed to really be in love with her but it turns out that she was only leading him on and was using him to get popular (her lakorn with Sean was the reason she's as popular as she is now). Her mother didn't like Sean and even tried to get Push to be Esther's boyfriend but Push has already got Jui as a girlfriend. Seems like the main reason people didn't really her relationship with Ken P is because of Sean. She was with some of U-Prince, Secret Love and Lovey-Dovey cast the other day for Oishi Series Battle, and while all the other actors were getting screams and squeals, the reception for when she introduced herself was eerily silent.

As for Push, yes he was reportedly rude to the extras and lower-level staff while filming Game Maya, an upcoming drama with her girlfriend Jui,

That picture of White and captain gives me life... I know I shouldn't ask it here, but I have been looking for it, what is Captain's next series, I know it is something about the girls of Convent, he looks so amazing in the preview... I have to watch it... thanks. I watched the preview after make it right and it was in Thai so I don't know the name of it.

Edit  I meant White not Captain... OOPs!

18 hours ago, lupita311 said:

That picture of White and captain gives me life... I know I shouldn't ask it here, but I have been looking for it, what is Captain's next series, I know it is something about the girls of Convent, he looks so amazing in the preview... I have to watch it... thanks. I watched the preview after make it right and it was in Thai so I don't know the name of it.

Captain is not in War of Convent The Series, White is. Captain just had a series finished airing last May called Love Songs Love Series. We talked about these 2 shows a bit in the Love Sick thread.

5 hours ago, whitedove said:

Captain is not in War of Convent The Series, White is. Captain just had a series finished airing last May called Love Songs Love Series. We talked about these 2 shows a bit in the Love Sick thread.

I know it was an error I know it is White with the red uniform, I am sorry I did that post late at night and made a mistake, how much I wish both of them were in that series too, but white is good enough so it is War of convent, I have to look it up now... Thanks

The filming for Kiran & Kiryu parts have ended today at the same time.

White (Kiran) & Fon (Sung):

L9wDVAi.jpg

Captain (Kiryu) & Jannine/Ploychompoo (Pin-In):

w5YVic0.jpg

Captain and Jannine are such teenagers! :lol:

Also, the Weller brothers!

zoDcuwL.jpg

And here's the final scene with Captain, Jannine and White:

nDf7lvJ.jpg

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

er....i dont have any with the Eng Sub....though if im not wrong they are doing it at the main channel....just follow 'Handsome Cowboy' link and u will find Gentle Vet later after they are done with the subbing for Handsome Cowboy....

the one i watch is the one with Mandarin Subtitles

huhuhuu... i'm already watch until ep6 with eng sub... but ep7 i can't understand cause it in vietnam sub...huhuhu....

why this tread not so popular like other thai drama series? seriously this series has it's own charm...

Archived