Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On 9/24/2016 at 0:01 AM, imgreatgal said:

@my2centsworth agree with you on the death sentence and the bit about KT asking the President to mete out a death penalty to BIJ.  I think BIJ would have suffered more if he were to live in prison. But then again he could be paroled in a few years and be out doing nasty things all over again. You have to keep in mind that he did killed KT's parents, aunt and OSY's brother without even batting an eye and he would have killed again if given the chance. I think KT needed to keep that monster in check permanently. 

Sorry I haven't answer you before now, but went on business trip, stopped by to see an old friend and found her with troubles. Stay with her for a while and helped her get thru it. Back now and playing catch-up with everyone and all my dramas. It's sounds crazy, but I still miss this drama. Not sure why, but think of it often.  Anyway....hope all is well with you. Will look for you later on after I have finished reading and watching my missed esps. Take care....see you soon.

@badsmuler  Guess you thought I had disappeared....lol  Went on business trip and when it ended stopped by to see an old college friend. Found her with troubles and decided to stay with her for a while and help. Had to help take care of her kids which I haven't done in years. My youngest is in his twenties and taking care of her clan kept me worn out ....lol  So tired didn't fell like even watching my dramas. Now I am back and trying to catch up on y missed esps and reading all the comments everyone made while I was away. Thought about you first and came into here to say one last good bye and thanks for all you devotion to this forum. Strange but I miss this drama. Maybe it because of the ending or could be I missed all you posts. Either way...time to move on. Will look for you. Take care and hope to see you soon. :heart::heart::heart:

16 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

@badsmuler  Guess you thought I had disappeared....lol  Went on business trip and when it ended stopped by to see an old college friend. Found her with troubles and decided to stay with her for a while and help. Had to help take care of her kids which I haven't done in years. My youngest is in his twenties and taking care of her clan kept me worn out ....lol  So tired didn't fell like even watching my dramas. Now I am back and trying to catch up on y missed esps and reading all the comments everyone made while I was away. Thought about you first and came into here to say one last good bye and thanks for all you devotion to this forum. Strange but I miss this drama. Maybe it because of the ending or could be I missed all you posts. Either way...time to move on. Will look for you. Take care and hope to see you soon. :heart::heart::heart:

Hello @my2centsworth dear... :wub::wub::wub:

Same with you i'm still miss this drama especially OTP...KJH and SYR...that even i lost my interest to watch any dramas now... :heart::blush::heart:

14334306_664788847013111_562802919940397

14272253_1769907443281701_43558001819883

14360091_305072969857486_776195184464914

Credit as tagged

You can always meet me in " Monster " and KJH threads... :blush::blush::heart:

As for this time being i don't see any dramas now...i'll be back to drama land when KJH, SYR and Yoon jung hee ( another my favourite actress ) have new projects... :wub::wub::wub:

Lee EI wears a red gown .. Looks like red is her fave color now ..the same color of her clothes in Goblin.. @badsmuler HI .. IM aliciaa .. Changed my ID to umunie.. After monster. I moved to moonlovers-scarler heart ryeo . Did not expect to fall in love with LJG.. Now i have two biases.. 

22 hours ago, umunie said:

Lee EI wears a red gown .. Looks like red is her fave color now ..the same color of her clothes in Goblin.. @badsmuler HI .. IM aliciaa .. Changed my ID to umunie.. After monster. I moved to moonlovers-scarler heart ryeo . Did not expect to fall in love with LJG.. Now i have two biases..

Hello @umunie...i knew its you, chinggu...Happy Marry X'Mas, chinggu... :blush::blush:

These were my fav. actors before : Jo in sung, Kang dong won, Gong yoo, Shin dong wook and Lee jun ki...But for now, its only Kang ji hwan and this beautiful and lovely girl lm1_zpsebi0tsuv.gif

whom i miss a lot and always on my mind... :heart::heart:

Top Excellence Award ( Special Work ) Male Nominees :

Kang Ji Hwan (Monster)
Go Soo (Prison Flower)
Lee Seo Jin (Wedding Contract)
Joo Jin Mo (Suitcase)

Top Excellence ( Special Work ) Female Nominees :

Kim Mi Sook (Prison Flower)
Sung Yuri (Monster)
Uee (Wedding Contract)
Choi Ji Woo (Suitcase)

I'm very sad that our OTP didn't come tonight... :bawling::bawling: