Guest my2centsworth
18 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@badsmulerThank you, thank you for the recaps, I like the ending. It is going to seem like KKT, OSY and GW will work together? I pity Gwang because if mommy loses her company position she is going to blame it on Gwang. I am so tired of DSY. KKT should threaten her to go to another hotel if she does not behave herself... Shin Young ahhhhhhhh

Me too @badsmuler thank you so much for all you do in this forum. I truly appreciate it.

Now......this esp was just pure silliness. Skipped over so much of it. Tired os seeing Shin Young and even more seeing BIJ on his campaign trail. The best part of the whole esp was the last 5 seconds when KT and Sy met.  The part with Shin Young that hotel......GET OUT KT ! ! !  So illogical to stay there. Is all this "dating" some type of payback or lesson for Shin Young? Ok......its over....move on ! 

Is it me or has those sanctions on this drama by the government causing it to go downhill? That scene with KT's parents dying....you can't have a car wreck without blood. The scene with BIJ beating GW with that cane was far more violent that anything I seen in this drama.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Me too @badsmuler thank you so much for all you do in this forum. I truly appreciate it.

Now......this esp was just pure silliness. Skipped over so much of it. Tired os seeing Shin Young and even more seeing BIJ on his campaign trail. The best part of the whole esp was the last 5 seconds when KT and Sy met.  The part with Shin Young that hotel......GET OUT KT ! ! !  So illogical to stay there. Is all this "dating" some type of payback or lesson for Shin Young? Ok......its over....move on ! 

Is it me or has those sanctions on this drama by the government causing it to go downhill? That scene with KT's parents dying....you can't have a car wreck without blood. The scene with BIJ beating GW with that cane was far more violent that anything I seen in this drama.

I am happiest at the ending scene where OSY finally saw KT in person, called his name, told him she knew he was alive, and then hugged him. And so sad for OSY when he asked her how did she know his name, and she stared at him in disbelief! Whatever will happen from here, at least these 2 lovers finally meet each other.

Gwang Woo's proposal to OSY and her immediate rejection was hilarious. Like someone mentioned here, why would she want to marry the mama boy and be daughter in law of such a woman! I love it when she said she has someone she loves! While Gwang Woo's antics and mannerisms are so funny and his constant fear of not meeting his father and mother's expectations is pitiable, I cannot forgive him for the crimes he committed in the death of GC's parents, the carcinogenic agent that caused the deaths of innocent consumers and the slush funds. Even his jail term was shortened through inner connections. 

I am also tired of Shin Young playing at seducing KT. Most of them are harmless but I felt it was too over- the- top when writer-nim had her rudely barging into a meeting room where KT was having a real business meeting with 2 overseas investors. Shin Young even rudely asked the 2 businessmen to shut up when they asked what was happening. She should have some sense of decorum and business protocol. KT should have asked the guard outside to carry her away, locked the meeting room, apologised to the guests and proceeded with the meeting.

I would like to commend Gun Woo for bringing about the meeting between OSY and KT. His expression of sadness, regret and sincere wish for OSY when he watched her walking to the hotel cafe was touching and heartfelt. His genuine concern for his father was also noteworthy. With this development, I do hope that he could  partner with KT and OSY to bring down BIJ.

5 hours ago, ross27 said:

I would like to commend Gun Woo for bringing about the meeting between OSY and KT. His expression of sadness, regret and sincere wish for OSY when he watched her walking to the hotel cafe was touching and heartfelt. His genuine concern for his father was also noteworthy. With this development, I do hope that he could  partner with KT and OSY to bring down BIJ.

@ross27I am thinking too that he made a tremendous growth from the man/boy fearful of losing someone he has learned to love to a man who faced his fear squarely and did the right thing. This scene somehow replayed itself when OSY from one year ago rejected him, she was distributing the same flyers and he went to tell her that he will not bother her anymore. He walked away and then turned around fully to have one last look, then went to BIJ to renew the contract with him. This time as OSY was distributing the flyers he went as a friend to volunteer to distribute flyers knowing that KKT is alive. He knew that he may lose her but he made a decision anyway to have OSY meet KKT. After he told OSY about the appointment he walked away then stopped as if to turn around but he turned forward and kept going. It is as if he stilled himself from looking back, because that might stop his resolve to do the right thing. It seems also that he made a decision to go it alone if it needs be.  However, I think he earned the empathy and loyalty of a friend from OSY. I don't think OSY will leave him but will keep her promise to stay and be a partner in fighting BIJ. First she saw how he was beaten by BIJ and suspects BIJ has something on him, she also knows how he is barred from entering his father's house and heard the conversation with his father. When his father said, he did not want to disturb Gun from his work in the company, Gun told his father that the company is nothing that his father's health was more important to him and that he wanted to enjoy the company of his father for a long time. OSY expression was that of sympathy. She is also now the lawyer and executor of DC's will and she has access to BIJ's business records through GW. OSY will love KKT forever but I think she will keep her promise to stay and fight BIJ together. Another emotional conditioning for Gun to face is the fear of his father not accepting him. He has to face that demon and tell all to his father no matter what he thinks the consequences may be. 

5 hours ago, ross27 said:

While Gwang Woo's antics and mannerisms are so funny and his constant fear of not meeting his father and mother's expectations is pitiable, I cannot forgive him for the crimes he committed in the death of GC's parents, the carcinogenic agent that caused the deaths of innocent consumers and the slush funds. Even his jail term was shortened through inner connections. 

I agree. One scene I remember in the first episodes was when Gwang went to the funeral of GC's parents with an animal around his neck (fur coat and big fuzzy collar) and started talking about the sale of the hospital and his assistant reminded him that they were there to pay respects to the dead not to discuss business and gave Gwang a flower of offer. Gwang looked at the young LGC sitting in one of the pews with his eyes bound and sneered. Somehow that that gave me the chills about Gwang so that I can't relate to his comical antics. 

5 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

The last 2 eps is purely fillers imo. The scenes with the drunkard SY is really unnecessary and a waste of time. What exactly is KT trying to do with SY? Stop SY childish advances? KT has all those bodyguard at his disposal they can stop SY from entering the meeting room where KT was with the Investors. 

There is another 18 episode to go and i hope this drama will not get any worse.

Hehehe does anybody have a recipe for the bean soup that OSY made? :lol:  Madam is now jealous that her husband is eating someone else bean soup and thinks OSY's bean soup is tastier than hers? She asked ... her husband, "so now you are eating someone else bean soup?" and to OSY "you are the legal counsel but you came here to cook too?" then she went to taste it and judged it as bitter LOL. Gwang should realize not to praise anyone's cooking in front of his mother.... now her jealousy will extend to OSY. Chairman likes her cooking... She says that everything OSY does exasperates her.... Oh Boy.... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, for the next episode, we need revenge scenes,revenge plan and action from KKT. How is MTG just letting OCR do all the planning of ruining the campaign? How can he fully trust her. And KKT sits there and thinks and hmmmmm, nothing about what to do next? Does he not want to know what is happening with DC if he plans to use him to go against Hwang?  Does he not want to know who the contact is at BIJ's camp? Where is the KKT who was more proactive in the beginning of the show? Why is he not going after his enemies? Why is BIJ still feeling no pain? There was only one revenge scene in the last episodes and that was the meeting of  Hwang and KKT and only talking,whereis the action? 

30 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

@badsmulerchinggu ahhh,you are joking again right.... teasing...LOL I like them too as friends and fighting comrades against BIJ but KKT is her man.....

Hahahahahaha @zenya22, chinggu dul...I'm still KKT-OSY die hard shipper... :heart::blush::blush::heart:

13597535_201368573594336_1638389613_n.jp

Credit : happyyury IG

What i mean is i like SYR and PKW bts...because seems to me, the dongsaeng is smitten by noona... :wub::w00t::wub:

Take a look this... :blush::blush:

monster_photo160713173549imbcdrama10.jpg

Credit : MBC Drama

17 hours ago, andy78 said:

"Doctors" reached the top spot once again.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "Doctors" rated 19.2% on July 12.

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.2% while KBS "Beautiful Mind" rated 4.3%.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/doctors-seeks-to-breakthrough-20percent-96620.html

second place is better than third!!!The drama is very good and the actors are doing a great job!!!

@andy78...Ep. 32 is the highest rating so far...even according to TNMS, its reach 11.9 % yesterday... :blush::blush:

I hope our SW-Nim will focus on OTP love story beside the revenge plot of course...because this segment that help to increase the rating... :heart::heart::heart:

' Monster ' Kang Ji-hwan and Sung Yu-ri unfortunate relationships rise the ratings of 11.2 %

Credit : http://www.segye.com/content/html/2016/07/13/20160713000266.html?OutUrl=daum

12 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Another emotional conditioning for Gun to face is the fear of his father not accepting him. He has to face that demon and tell all to his father no matter what he thinks the consequences may be. 

This would be the biggest hurdle for GW. If he could tell his father his deepest, most feared secret that he had killed his step father, then he had nothing to fear from BIJ. With a sympathetic business partner and friend like OSY, perhaps he would confess this secret to her and it would be OSY who would encourage him to tell his father.

26 minutes ago, ross27 said:

This would be the biggest hurdle for GW. If he could tell his father his deepest, most feared secret that he had killed his step father, then he had nothing to fear from BIJ. With a sympathetic business partner and friend like OSY, perhaps he would confess this secret to her and it would be OSY who would encourage him to tell his father.

I like that idea very much of him confiding in OSY and she encourages him to tell his father. 

Guest my2centsworth
13 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

The last 2 eps is purely fillers imo. The scenes with the drunkard SY is really unnecessary and a waste of time. What exactly is KT trying to do with SY? Stop SY childish advances? KT has all those bodyguard at his disposal they can stop SY from entering the meeting room where KT was with the Investors. 

There is another 18 episode to go and i hope this drama will not get any worse.

Hello MissGG.....lol Good to see you. One more esp with nothing but Shin Young could drive me over to the point of no return. This drama  got off to a slow start and then grabbed us by the ankles and wouldn't let us leave, as if I wanted to by then. Now it seems to be going downhill again. I will say this......Shin Young and Kwang Woo have been some comic relief, But enough is enough.  I like seeing Kwang Woo and his antics. The flipping of the hair, his prissy walk and the grovel deep voice. But Shin Young, sorry she should have never got off the plane. Anyway.....let's hope now things will "heat" up ......if you know what I mean.....lol  :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Does he not want to know who the contact is at BIJ's camp? Where is the KKT who was more proactive in the beginning of the show? Why is he not going after his enemies? Why is BIJ still feeling no pain? There was only one revenge scene in the last episodes and that was the meeting of  Hwang and KKT and only talking,whereis the action? 

Since KT  got a bullet inside his head  he lost that unique  hearing capability  and he is more subdued. He just sits and give orders to MTG and ST. The way I see it KT is satisfied playing the Mafia boss

Guest my2centsworth
11 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Hehehe does anybody have a recipe for the bean soup that OSY made? :lol:  Madam is now jealous that her husband is eating someone else bean soup and thinks OSY's bean soup is tastier than hers? She asked ... her husband, "so now you are eating someone else bean soup?" and to OSY "you are the legal counsel but you came here to cook too?" then she went to taste it and judged it as bitter LOL. Gwang should realize not to praise anyone's cooking in front of his mother.... now her jealousy will extend to OSY. Chairman likes her cooking... She says that everything OSY does exasperates her.... Oh Boy.... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, for the next episode, we need revenge scenes,revenge plan and action from KKT. How is MTG just letting OCR do all the planning of ruining the campaign? How can he fully trust her. And KKT sits there and thinks and hmmmmm, nothing about what to do next? Does he not want to know what is happening with DC if he plans to use him to go against Hwang?  Does he not want to know who the contact is at BIJ's camp? Where is the KKT who was more proactive in the beginning of the show? Why is he not going after his enemies? Why is BIJ still feeling no pain? There was only one revenge scene in the last episodes and that was the meeting of  Hwang and KKT and only talking,whereis the action? 

Loved the scene with Madam. Her eyes were shooting daggers at SY. It"s only a matter of time before the Chairman takes his rightful place back, but not before he finds out she switched his meds again. I hoping that while the Chairman was in the States that it was discovered in his blood tests or some other that his meds were switched. Then maybe a hidden camera was installed to catch her.

It will be when the Chairman gets back to Dodo that he will find out about KT and want him more that ever to be his son-in-law and he will want to have SY has his daughter-in-law. This could get very interesting. Or it could work out that he tells Shin Young to go after KT so GW can have SY. After the lest esp, I can see SY helping and visiting the Chairman more. Then he will find out that GW has feelings for her. The Chairman could very well plot to get SY and GW together  Right GW is his number 1 son and GW kept the company while he had been ill.

Agree....ready for some action. Why do I feel that BIJ will get elected. Just a hunch. Or can he cause more problems by losing the election. Like you....ready for something exciting to happen.

10 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Agree....ready for some action. Why do I feel that BIJ will get elected. Just a hunch. Or can he cause more problems by losing the election. Like you....ready for something exciting to happen.

KT did say that if BIJ gets elected it will be difficult to get his revenge. Now that could be interesting to see how KT will exact his revenge on BIJ  if that happens. On the other hand I would also love to see OCR's trap  work and the look on BIJ face when it does. 

Archived