Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama

Director: Kwon Hyuk Chan

Writer: Baek Myo (novel), Min Ji Eun and Won Young Sil

Episodes: 16

Network: tvN

Production: HB Entertainment

Release date: 12 August 2016 <every Friday - Saturday>

Filming process: 100% pre-produced drama

Cast: Jung Ilwoo, Ahn Jaehyun, Park Sodam, CN Blue Lee Jungshin, A-Pink Son Naeun, Choi Min, Go Bo Gyul, Kim Younggun, Kim Hyeri, Seo Hyunchul, Choi Eunkyeong, Cho Hyejung.

UfOFHIO.png

Plot

Eun Ha-Won is a college student. She is a bright girl who wants to be a veterinarian, but at home she is lonely. She is isolated from her family members. Eun Ha-Won lives with father, step-mother and step-sister after her mother died in a car accident. One day, she helps a mysterious old man. The old man suggests to her to live in a mansion (called 'Haneul House/Sky House') and pursue her dream of becoming a veterinarian.

Since then, she moves into the mansion and lives with three cousins Kang Hyun-Min, Kang Seo-Woo, Kang Ji-Woon and their bodyguard Lee Yoon-Sung.

Correlation / Relationship Chart

Hv8tXZx.png

pm7obSN.png

Main Characters

Jung Il Woo as Kang Ji Woon (20 years old)

f131138992462176884(0).png

"What i want is going back to the past."

The middle cousin. He is a wild child rebel who overnight went from a life in the bottom 1% to the top 1%.His backstory includes a reversal of fates, in which he went from a life of extreme poverty to a life as chaebol royalty. The wild-child rebel who rises in status to a member of the royal family in the Sky House. He's soft hearted, extremely lonely and sensitive on the inside. He has a wild outer appearance but a mild inner heart. 

Ahn Jae Hyun as Kang Hyun Min (20 years old)

f131138994479113813(0).png

"You have fallen for me right? If you haven't, you are not a woman!"

The eldest cousin. He is an arrogant playboy who's used to getting whatever he wants in life and a carefree smooth-talker who's used to getting all of the love. The one who’s lived his whole life with all of the money, all of the love, and all of life’s advantages at his feet. He firmly believes he can woo any woman. He sounds like every girl's standard chaebol prince, and he’s described as a smooth player, but one who isn’t hateful. 

Park So Dam as Eun Ha Won (20 years old)

f131138992550161448(0).png

"I'm going to make all of you (three cousins) into a real family."

A smart, athletic high school student who works multiple jobs and has a terrible home life because of her new stepmother and stepsister. She does a good deed and is given an unusual offer by a chaebol chairman to come live at his giant mansion (called Haneul House / Sky House) and work an enormously well-paying part-time job. She wants to become a vet and is scraping by as it is to build up her college fund, so she takes the job and moves into this house, home of the three male cousins of Haneul Group. She will live with the three grandsons and one bodyguard who looks out for them.

CN BLUE Lee Jung Shin as Kang Seo Woo (20 years old)

f131138996382794016(0).png

"Whenever i see you, the musical notes floating in my mind."

The youngest cousin. A singer-songwriter and top star who is also the heir of Haneul Group. He’s a sweet, playful guy with a “church oppa” image. He is more affectionate than anybody else toward Ha Won. 

Choi Min as Lee Yoon Sung - Secretary and Bodyguard of Sky House (25 years old)

f131138997820031229(0).png

"It's President's orders."

He is the Secretary of President/CEO Kang and he is also bodyguard to the three Kang brothers and Ha Won.

A PINK Son Na Eun as Park Hye Ji (20 years old)

f131138998761965267(0).png

"I will make Hyun Min into my man."

The girl that Kang Ji Woon likes. But she has liked Hyun Min since hey were kids. She uses Kang Ji Woon's crush on her to get closer to the guy she really likes, Kang Hyun Min.

Supporting Characters

• People of Sky House

Kim Yong Gun as President Kang

f131139001397290160(0).png

President of Sky Group. He had been married four times before. Now he's married to a fifth. He had three sons but they already passed away. He has three grandsons. 

Kim Hye Ri as Ji Hwa Ja

f131139001846885042(0).png

President Kang's fifth wife. A woman who always looks elegant. She got President Kang's full trust. But she has secret motives toward Sky Group. She is planning to take over Sky Group.

• People around Ha Won

Seo Hyun Chul as Eun Ki Sang

f131139003459311378(0).png

Ha Won's father. He is working as truck driver at construction site. After his wife died in a car accident he decided to remarry again.

Choi Eun Kyung as Park Soo Kyung

f131139004232140332(0).png

Ha Won's step mother. Yoo Na's mother. She was an alcoholic and loved gambling long before Yoo Na was born. Now she has dream to make her one and only daughter  Yoo Na become a top star and make her to marry Kang Hyun Min.

Ko Bo Gyeol as Choi Yoo Na 

f131139006008679720(0).png

Ha Won's step sister. She always envy other people and always dreaming of marrying a 'prince'. Her life goal is to marry Kang Hyun Min.

Cho Hye Jung as Hong Ja Young

f131139006497586854(0).png

Ha Won's best friend. She's working part-time at a cafe. A friend who is always be there for Ha Won. She always try to comfort Ha Won whenever Ha Won is feeling down. She is fan of singer Kang Seo Woo. 

Note: All character descriptions are summary taken from asianwiki, dramabeans, allkpop and official website of "Cinderella and Four Knights".

Rating

Episode 1

AGB: 3.549 TNmS: 3.7

Episode 2

AGB: 1.798 TNmS: 2.5

Episode 3

AGB: 2.680 TNmS: 4.7

Episode 4

AGB: 2.230 TNmS: 2.8

Episode 5

AGB: 2.967 TNms: 3.8

Episode 6

AGB: 3.903 TNmS: 4.0

Episode 7

AGB: 3.2 TNmS: 4.2

Episode 8

AGB: 3.0 TNmS: 4.0

Episode 9

AGB: 3.0 TNmS: 3.3

Episode 10

AGB: 2.7 TNmS: 3.1

Episode 11

AGB: 2.4 TNmS: 3.0

Episode 12

AGB: 2.0 TNmS: 2.8

Episode 13

AGB: 2.6 TNmS: 3.2

Episode 14

AGB: 2.4 TNmS: 3.2

Episode 15

AGB: 2.5  TNmS: 3.1

Episode 16

AGB: 3.1 TNmS: 3.8

Official Trailer

Official Highlight

3 Main Characters Promo Posters

2016072700999_2.jpg

2016072700999_1.jpg

Official OST MV

Part 1: BTOB - For You

Part 2: Jessi - My Romeo

Part 3: GFRIEND SinB (feat. Sijin) - Confession

Part 3: Green Cacao - When I meet you again someday

Part 4: A PINK Yoon Bo Mi - Without You

Part 6: Younha - I Believe

Part 7: Dickpunks -  별이 쏟아지는 너

Part 8: Zia - Only One

Part 8: B1A4 CNU -   사랑을 찾는 방법

IMPORTANT NOTES!!

Please be advised that you will need to follow Soompi's Code of Conduct specifically those rules/regulations that apply to the K-Drama/Movie Forum. So please read them before posting: Code of Conduct and K Drama & Movie Rules

SPAMMING AND HEATED DEBATES ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED!!

Individual actor / actress information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama should be posted in their respective threads (including posting interview pics of each actor/actress without any relevant articles or news related to 'Cinderella and Four Knights' drama) - you can post them in their own thread (actor / actress own thread)!!!

Post will be updated as more information surfaces.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahn Jae-hyeon, Jeong Il-woo and Park So-dam to star in "Cinderella and the Four Knights"

photo677800.jpg

The new miniseries "Cinderella and the Four Knights" has a complete cast.

According to HB Entertainment, Ahn Jae-hyeon, Jeong Il-woo, Park So-dam, Lee Jung-shin from CNBlue, Choi Min-I and Apink Son Na-eun have confirmed to star in "Cinderella and the Four Knights".

This 16-episode miniseries is pre-produced and is about the lead character Eun Ha-won who moves into the Sky House where 3 of her so-called 3rd generation plutocrats siblings live.

Ahn Jae-hyeon contrasts to Jeong Il-woo and takes on the role of Kang Hyeon-min, a playboy plutocrat. He is used to having lots of money and doing whatever he wants so he falls into conflict with Ha-won. Jeong Il-woo takes on the role of Kang Ji-woon, a soft hearted but wild looking character who rises in status to a member of the royal family in the Sky House.

The only girl in the house is Eun Ha-won, played by Park So-dam. She is a high school student who needs money for her education and joins the Sky House under some conditions.

Kang Seo-woo, a top singer and the final plutocrat member is played by Lee Jung-shin.

The fourth man in the Sky House is played by Choi Min-I. He is a protective character unlike his last drama. Son Na-eun plays Park Hye-ji, a cool girl who has had a crush on Hyeon-min for the longest time.

"Cinderella and the Four Knights" is produced by HB Entertainment which also created dramas like "My Love from the Star" and "Yong Pal". It is expected that the company will create another trend in romantic dramas.

"Cinderella and the Four Knights" is based on an original novel and it is going to be pre-produced.

source: hancinema

Jung Il Woo to Return to the Small Screen

9j7bn94fd3oglb4v7643e7s4tsqi0rs9.jpg

[by Kim Young Shin] Actor Jung Il Woo will star in a new drama ‘Cinderella and Four Knights’ (working title).

On January 22, his agency HB Entertainment said, “Jung Il Woo decided to feature in drama ‘Cinderella and Four Knights’ which will be pre-produced.” Jung was absent from television for 15 months after his appearance in ‘The Night Watchman’s Journal’.

The new drama is based on a book with the same title. It is a romance of 20-year-old heroine Eun Ha Won and three cousins that are heir to a conglomerate. The story begins where she becomes a new housemate to the three guys who lives in a mansion.

In the drama, Jung plays a man who became a member of top one percent conglomerate family from an impoverished family. He is a lonely and ferocious rebel who looks wild outside but is mild inside.

Jung said, “I am excited to be back with a Korean drama after a long break. I’ll do my best for acting. I handpicked the drama so I could satisfy my fans who waited for me. Please look forward to it.”

His fans are anticipating for his charms in the new drama as he is famous for his good performance in romantic comedy genre.

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo will play the male lead in the drama ‘Cinderella and Four Knights’ which will premiere in the first half of 2016. (photo by HB Entertainment)

@evie7 you're welcome ^_^

park-so-dam.jpg?w=600

Park So Dam debuted in a short film in 2013 and since then she has worked consistently,with roles in the films "Royal Tailor," C'est Si Bon," "Silenced," "Veteran," The Throne" and "Priests." She also recently appeared in the drama "Because It's The First Time."

Now the 24-year-old actress is considering joining up with Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Choi Min and CNBLUE's Lee Jung Shin in the drama "My First.

According to her agency, Caramel Entertainment, talks are still underway.

"Park So Dam was offered the leading female role and was interested so she's currently in talks with the production team."

None of the actors have officially confirmed their participation and Lee Jung Shin is checking his schedule.

The drama is based on the two-part novel "Cinderella and Four Knights," which was published in 2011. If she takes the role Park So Dam will play Baek Myo, a determined high school student who wants to be a veterinarian. Somehow she winds up living in a mansion with three handsome brothers and a security guard.

Here's how it happens. Park's character does not feel at home in her own home once her dad remarries. One day she helps an old man only to discover that he is wealthy man and wants to reward her kindness. He offers her the chance to live in his house with himself and his three grandsons. She takes him up on his offer and gets the chance to attend a much better school. Baek Myo and the three spoiled and careless brothers become a family.

Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun and Lee Jung Shin play the brothers. Choi Min plays the security guard.

Jung recently starred in "The Night Watchman's Journal." Ahn Jae Hyun was last seen in the vampire medical drama "Blood." Lee Jung Shin appeared in the melodrama "Temptation." Choi Min had a role in the medical melodrama "Yong Pal" and currently appears in "Riders: Catch Tomorrow."

The drama will air in the second half of 2016.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112053/20160112/park-so-dam-may-join-jung-il-woo-in-my-first.htm

CNBLUE's Jungshin is seemingly set for a new drama entitled 'Cinderella and Four Knights (working title)'!  In it, he will be playing not one but two cliches at the same time as 3rd generation chaebol and top singer.  He would be great at it, though, with his chic looks and artistic talents!

The drama centers on young people in their twenties and the topics of sincerity, family, friendship, and more.  It is based on a novel of the same name from 2011, although the drama was formerly called 'You're The First.'  

Jungshin will be playing popular singer/songwriter Kang Seo Woo, who is also the heir of Haneul Group.  He is more affectionate than anybody else toward the female lead, Ha Won, played by now confirmedPark So Dam.  Ha Won is a female student working hard at part-time work in order to pay for her college tuition.  She gets the offer to do a high-paying part-time work, which leads to her entering the Haneul household, home of the three male cousins of Haneul Group live. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/jungshin-jung-il-woo-na-eun-and-more-reportedly-confirmed-for-cinderella-and-four-knights

Hello everyone :) its been a long time since i am active in soompi but what i can say this drama make me to come back..story and cast really sound amazing and special my baby boy Ahn Jae hyun is reason i am into this drama :) 

Thank you all for update.. looking forward for more interaction :)  

Jung Il Woo, Park So Dam, Ahn Jae Hyun and More Cast in New Fairytale Drama

Jung Il Woo, Park So Dam, Ahn Jae Hyun and More Cast in New Fairytale Drama 

The upcoming mini-series “Cinderella and the Four Knights (working title)” has acquired six members of its cast. Jung Il Woo, Park So Dam, CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin, Ahn Jae Hyun, Choi Min, and A Pink’s Son Na Eun will be appearing as the major players in the fantasy romance drama. (Park So Dam, Jung Il Woo, Lee Jung Shin, and Ahn Jae Hyun had been previously reported to be in talks for the roles.)

The pre-produced drama is expected to air for 16 episodes sometime in the first half of the year. The story tells of female high school student Eun Ha Won (Park So Dam) who ends up living in a mansion with three third-generation chaebol cousins. Ahn Jae Hyun will play the flirtatious Kang Hyun Min, who grew up with lots of money and love, while Jung Il Woo plays Kang Ji Woon, who went from rags to riches in a single day and is the family’s lonely, wild-child rebel.

CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin will play the third cousin, a sweet singer-songwriter, while Choi Min plays the bodyguard of the house who protects Eun Ha Won. Son Na Eun will be playing Park Hye Ji, a girl who is involved in a love triangle between Jung Il Woo (who likes her) and Ahn Jae Hyun (whom she likes).

The mini-series, which is based on a novel, will be directed by Kwon Hyuk Chan, written by Min Ji Eun and Won Young Sil, and produced by HB Entertainment.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/23/jung-il-woo-park-so-dam-ahn-jae-hyun-and-more-cast-in-new-fairytale-drama/

3 hours ago, RoseM said:

In some articles it's been said that this drama is still looking for a broadcaster. As i understand it means either 3 major TV stations (KBS, SBS, MBC) or cable tv like tvN, jTBC, TV Chosun will broadcast this drama. So i don't think this drama is a web drama.

Archived