[OFFICIAL] Hong Seol x Baek InHo | Kim Go Eun x Seo Kang Joon

orangesmartie92

I like Baek In Ho too, he is really a boyfriend i want and need for my life , he considers Seol 's feeling although he is having a hard time , he tries to solve himself and  not concern Seol.

I think YJ X SL is the end of the game but if it so , i really can't imagine what will happen to B.I.H.

On 25.2.2016 at 11:31 PM, pwnkl said:

The main thread for CitT is on a turbulence.. I didn't know that it was this messed up. So what did actually happen? Well I pretty much know that our ship already sunk but what's with the switching of male leads? I can't believe this.. In Ho no SKJ is getting tons of hate. I already watched the recent episodes and I still think that Yoo Jung and Hong will obviously pretty much be the end game. Anyone? I don't have the perseverance to back read 10-20 pages :tears:

I was on that thread few days ago and red about issues made by the writer of the original web toon and PHJ's agency. Fans of CITT are mad because YJ is not having enough screen time  and accusing the Director and Producers of the drama of deleting scenes , that were shot by PHJ, and some of them are accusing SKJ agency for backing up their actor and using PHJ-name to promote SKJ in China and the rest of Asia . Apparently PHJ wasn't invited to the trip to Hawaii . So PHJ fans are pissed off and accusing everyone of using PHJ.I saw an interview with PHJ translated to english on the threat of CITT , sadly what the actor sad wasn't helpful to soften the situation nor to wrap up the drama smoothly and pass by this internet Buzz with as less damages as possible , no , unfortunately , he added more fuel to the fire by stating his disappointment in the director and being a victim himself of the actual situation. Asking the PD about why his scenes are not aired etc. ( I really hope that this interview is made up , though. because I do find it uncool from PHJ'S agency to react in such a way to this matter . As you said , the drama until last episode is giving me the strong feeling YJ and HS are the end game and YJ's position is unaffected . He is keeping his role of the male lead  of CITT untouched ) 

I follow SKJ and KGE on Instagram , poor actors , they are facing a lot of stupid and hateful comments. One wrote a ridiculous comment asking KGE : "why didn't you tell PHJ about the trip to Hawaii ?" the others are going to far with their rude comments by asking SKJ in harsh ways to never show up his face again and to leave his screen time to PHJ, because they are sick of seeing BIH and missing YJ . ( ARE THESE PEOPLE EVEN SANE???? are they seriously asking SKJ to ask the PD to re-edit the last 2 episodes and to cut himself off ? SOO F**KING CRAZY  ) .

It is really sad and frustrating to see people , who are obviously envious of SKJ's success and gained fame , trying to throw stones in his way and trying to destroy him. I think the fame he is gaining is a result of his hard work and acting's skills  to portray KIH in such a cool way. I hope his career won't be damaged by what is going on right now . 

Indeed, this is just so unfair for the artists.. especially SKJ. Okay I get where PHJ's fans, himself and his agency is coming from. I'm not mad that he voiced out his dismay, it's his right.. but couldn't he (or they = his agency) said something better which won't hurt the other artist? I don't know but didn't all of them work their as$-off to achieve a big recognition to viewers? Okay, I'm not taking SKJ's side because I'm rooting for him in the drama.. but it's not only SKJ who's taking the toll even KGE coz it's THEIR drama including PHJ himself.. but then what did they do wrong aside from doing their work earnestly? *sigh* Well as for me I'll still watch CiTT to support SKJ with all the pointless backslash he's taking right now. :tears:

Archived